George Zimmerman's bloody head

Are you high, Luissa?

So what right wing lady repped you and told you to ask me that or said I was? I know you are not smart enough to come up with that on your own. :lol::lol::lol:

And this is why I don't post much here anymore.

Give me one good reason from what Zimmerman told the dispatcher for him to follow Martin

And because a lot of black people live in a community that proves Zimmerman wouldn't be suspicious of him because he was black kid wearing a hoodie?
I think you are the one being a mind reader, and a complete dumb ass. Keep digging your hole. Its fun to watch.
And lily white has to do with this, because you either had no idea what it meant or you were implying that only in a mostly white community would a black teenager be viewed as suspicious.

LOL! You are a complete imbecile.

Smart enough to realize you were implying that only stereotyping happens in lily white communities, and not in mostly black communities.

So did you have no idea what it meant?

Good grief, I knew what it meant, yes. Thats why I used the phrase correctly.
I was not implying anything of the sort. I was saying that seeing black kids in the neighborhood would not be suspicious in his neighborhood, because there are alot of black folks who live there.

Anyway, can you give me a quick run down of everything you know about the case... be detailed as much as possible as well. You seem to know very little of it.

I wear a hood a lot, should I be followed?

You're making me laugh over here. You think you have me pinned down or something with these stupid remarks. Let's stick to the facts. So far all you've proven is that you are easily swayed by emotional appeals and lack one iota of critical thinking skills.

And I'm not disputing your claims of Martin acting in self defense at this point. I told you I cannot go too much into this because I promised not to in order to be on the board's mock jury when/if the trial takes place.

Smart enough to realize you were implying that only stereotyping happens in lily white communities, and not in mostly black communities.

I was not implying anything of the sort. I was saying that seeing black kids in the neighborhood would not be suspicious in his neighborhood, because there are alot of black folks who live there.

Anyway, can you give me a quick run down of everything you know about the case... be detailed as much as possible as well. You seem to know very little of it.
Where did anyone imply he was suspicious because there was a black kid in his community? It has to do with him being a black kid period. ;) And one who wears a hoodie.

And as a black man you should know what I am talking about. If he had been a black kid wearing a polo and slacks he would have never been followed, if he had been a white kid he would have never been followed.

And when you used the phrase, you were implying there is no way he would have been viewed as suspicious because he was in a black community but would have if he was in a white community.

And if you are suppose to sit on a jury for this board or whatever board you are doing this for, how come you are even in this thread? Wouldn't you be less unbiased if you refrained from posting and viewing any thread on the matter?
Personally, I think your involvement in this thread is reason to enough not to allow you on the jury.

I wear a hood a lot, should I be followed?

You're making me laugh over here. You think you have me pinned down or something with these stupid remarks. Let's stick to the facts. So far all you've proven is that you are easily swayed by emotional appeals and lack one iota of critical thinking skills.

Well you claimed he wasn't suspicious because was black, and lived in a black community, so isn't because he wore a hoodie?
You obviously don't have critical thinking skills either.

Um, if you watch the news they have played the tape of the dispatcher telling him not to follow the kid...

And hasn't he been told by other law enforcement officers in the past not to follow someone?

educate yourself and get back in touch. You're just throwing out crap and don't know what you're talking about.
Was he not told by the dispatcher to stop following him?

Was he not told in the past by a law enforcement officer not to follow someone?

Please luisa, read the transcript of the 911 call.

Fiction: Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after Dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that".

Truth: Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin, and had no idea where he was. From the transcript, Zimmerman said when asked his address, "It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t know where [Martin] is."

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/326700/full-transcript-zimmerman.pdf

Where did anyone imply he was suspicious because there was a black kid in his community? It has to do with him being a black kid period. ;) And one who wears a hoodie.

And as a black man you should know what I am talking about. If he had been a black kid wearing a polo and slacks he would have never been followed, if he had been a white kid he would have never been followed.

And when you used the phrase, you were implying there is no way he would have been viewed as suspicious because he was in a black community but would have if he was in a white community.

No I was not implying that. Ive explained that to you. And why would someone, anyone, be suspicious of someone for wearing a hoodie when its raining outside, Sherlock?

Dont tell me what I should think as a black man. For someone complaining about stereo typing you sure do alot of it yourself.

When I was called to do jury duty, had I been found to be participating in open debate on the defendant, I wonder if they would have allowed me to sit on the jury?

No I was not implying that. Ive explained that to you. And why would someone, anyone, be suspicious of someone for wearing a hoodie when its raining outside, Sherlock?

Dont tell me what I should think as a black man. For someone complaining about stereo typing you sure do alot of it yourself.

So if it wasn't because he was black, and it wasn't because he was wearing a hoodie then why was he suspicious of Martin? Was it the pop?

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

You are WRONG. Zimmerman had every right to follow anyone he wants. Whether he did it for the right or wrong reason is anyone's guess, but that doesn't mean ANYONE can attack him.

I can follow you all I please as well. Get a restraining order if you dont like it.

Also, if Martin would have just called the police, the freaknig police would have told both of them exactly what was going on. But Martin (according to Zimmerman) went to confront GZ.

When you confront someone, you take the risk of your actions. Meaning, someone might have a freaking gun and kill you.

Martin should have called the cops IMO if he was scared and stopped talking to his GF (again, IF he was scared)

I hope this jury thing isn't on this board, kind of seems like a joke already if they picked lockedjaw to be on the jury.

When I was called to do jury duty, had I been found to be participating in open debate on the defendant, I wonder if they would have allowed me to sit on the jury?

Well we are going to go strictly by what evidence and information is presented during the trial. I'm not debating you. I'm watching you make a fool of yourself and being confident of yourself while doing so. It's quite entertaining. I'm done for now though. I'll let others spank your little italian behind from here on out.

"There is nothing more painful tome at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... " ---Jesse Jackson

Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

You are WRONG. Zimmerman had every right to follow anyone he wants. Whether he did it for the right or wrong reason is anyone's guess, but that doesn't mean ANYONE can attack him.

I can follow you all I please as well. Get a restraining order if you dont like it.

Also, if Martin would have just called the police, the freaknig police would have told both of them exactly what was going on. But Martin (according to Zimmerman) went to confront GZ.

When you confront someone, you take the risk of your actions. Meaning, someone might have a freaking gun and kill you.

Martin should have called the cops IMO if he was scared and stopped talking to his GF (again, IF he was scared)

Follow me all you want, when I call the police we will see how they feel about you following me for no reason..
I will give you a clue it is called harassment. And if you have no idea who the person is or why they are following you it can be viewed as a threat. And Zimmerman took in the risk of his actions when he followed Martin. You know, someone might fight back when being followed. What a great post, cool guy. :lol:

You are pretty much saying it is Martin's fault because he should have known the weirdo following him had a gun. But wouldn't that also prove Zimmerman posed an imminent threat to Martin? Allowing Martin to use deadly force under Florida Law? Under Florida Law Martin didn't have to retreat, so attacking him could be seen as self defense. Zimmerman did have a gun and was following him for no reason.

Forum List

Back