George Zimmerman's bloody head

Indeed----he should have waited until he at least had a skull fracture.

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

What evidence do you have that he followed Martin after the dispatcher informed him that they did not need him to do so? In fact, what evidence do you have that he was told not to follow anyone?

We are apparently dealing with a populace that thinks a 911 dispatcher is an authority.

How sad.

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

Lol! This is the dumbest post I've seen.

I see you are a great addition to this thread.

So tell me smart one.......What did this kid do to warrant being followed?

He was on private property and wasn't recognized by a resident.

Does it pose as a threat?

Zimmerman was on the phone with the POLICE.

I have every right to follow you and call the cops to see if you are up to no good. If that is what I need to do to feel safe, for WHATEVER reason, I have every right to do it.

I don't care if Zimmerman hates blacks, hispanics, my mother, he has the right to ask the police to check out someone who he THINKS (FOR WHATEVER DAMN REASON) is suspicious. They may ignore me, but I have that right.

Martin or Zimmerman does NOT have the right to confront someone AND ASSAULT them regardless of reason.

If you have the ability to do so imo, YOU CALL THE COPS IF YOU FEEL SOMEONE IS THREATENING YOU, you dont take it in your own hands. And in this case, it seems Martin could have called the cops over a period of time. You dont know who has a FREAKING GUN!

He was not on the phone with the "POLICE." He was on the phone with a dispatcher of the county department of public safety.

Zimmerman was on the phone with the POLICE.

I have every right to follow you and call the cops to see if you are up to no good. If that is what I need to do to feel safe, for WHATEVER reason, I have every right to do it.

I don't care if Zimmerman hates blacks, hispanics, my mother, he has the right to ask the police to check out someone who he THINKS (FOR WHATEVER DAMN REASON) is suspicious. They may ignore me, but I have that right.

Martin or Zimmerman does NOT have the right to confront someone AND ASSAULT them regardless of reason.

If you have the ability to do so imo, YOU CALL THE COPS IF YOU FEEL SOMEONE IS THREATENING YOU, you dont take it in your own hands. And in this case, it seems Martin could have called the cops over a period of time. You dont know who has a FREAKING GUN!

He was not on the phone with the "POLICE." He was on the phone with a dispatcher of the county department of public safety.

You are right. I should be very exact as when some people (like me) think they call 911 they are calling the police. I meant he was in contact with people who could call the police because of course you cant call a FREAKING police car directly. :D

Not according to Florida Law. ;)

Which Florida law are you talking about? Because the real ones work just the way I said.

In Florida you can use deadly force if you feel threatened, it doesn't matter if you are on the ground. Kind of like shooting someone without having to retreat. ;)

Read the law.

You can do the same thing in California, so what Florida law are you talking about that you think is different? As a matter of fact, in California, you are legally free to chase someone down the street in order to kill him.

You read it.

The stand-your-ground doctrine, which has vaulted into national prominence with the killing of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, isn't limited to the two dozen states that have passed laws since 2005 expanding the right to use deadly force in confrontations.
It's also the rule in California, by court decree. For more than a century, the state's judges have declared that a person who reasonably believes he or she faces serious injury or death from an assailant does not have to back off - inside or outside the home - and instead can use whatever force is needed to eliminate the danger.
The California Legislature has never enacted one of the National Rifle Association-sponsored laws, pioneered by Florida in 2005, that spell out the rights of a defendant in such confrontations and the procedures for applying them in court. But in California, the judicial rulings had much the same effect. The rulings are binding on state courts and are reflected in judges' instructions to juries in cases involving claims of self-defense.
The instructions say a person under attack is even entitled, "if reasonably necessary, to pursue an assailant until the danger of death or great bodily injury has passed. This is so even if safety could have been achieved by retreating."

Stand-your-ground the rule in state, courts affirm

The problem here is not the law in Florida, it is the idiots who think the law in Florida is somehow responsible for what happened.

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Read more: Trayvon Martin | Trayvon Martin and the right to be left alone | The Daily Caller
Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

Actually, what matters is how Zimmerman felt. If he reasonably believed his life was in danger he was entitled to use force to defend himself. This has nothing to do with the stand your ground laws, or Florida, it is simple common sense. If his account is true, and he was on the ground, he was entitled to kill Martin even in New York. He would probably face a weapons charge in New York, but he would not face a murder charge. Anyone that does not understand that simple truth shouldn't be writing about this at all, whatever their political leanings.

I'm taking it the concensus of the bigots is that following a black kid gives that kid the right to beat the shit out of you, bash your head, and you'd better not shoot him cuz you deserved it?

Bull fucking shit.

You pretty much stated because the community was mostly black, plus there is the fact Zimmerman wasn't white, it had nothing to do with him being black.

And PS Lily white is term used a lot during segregation. ;)

You were just implying that because the community wasn't lily white, you know not a lot of white people, there is no way this killing had anything to do with Martin being black.

No, I was saying since that was the case,a black kid wouldnt automatically be suspicious to Zimmerman since there are alot of black folks there, plus he protested publicly against the police brutslity case of a homeless black man and he mentored black youths. That makes the racial aspect kind of unlikely.
Who gives a shit if "lily white' was a term used during segregation? WTF does that have to do with anything, dufus?

And because a lot of black people live in a community that proves Zimmerman wouldn't be suspicious of him because he was black kid wearing a hoodie?
I think you are the one being a mind reader, and a complete dumb ass. Keep digging your hole. Its fun to watch.
And lily white has to do with this, because you either had no idea what it meant or you were implying that only in a mostly white community would a black teenager be viewed as suspicious.

Let me ask you something, and see if you can be honest. You are driving through your neighborhood, and you know most of the people who live there. You see a young person walking down the street, looking into the various houses he passes, and when he sees you he takes off running. Would you find this a little suspicious, or would you assume he was on his way home from the store after buying Skittles?

No, I was saying since that was the case,a black kid wouldnt automatically be suspicious to Zimmerman since there are alot of black folks there, plus he protested publicly against the police brutslity case of a homeless black man and he mentored black youths. That makes the racial aspect kind of unlikely.
Who gives a shit if "lily white' was a term used during segregation? WTF does that have to do with anything, dufus?

And because a lot of black people live in a community that proves Zimmerman wouldn't be suspicious of him because he was black kid wearing a hoodie?
I think you are the one being a mind reader, and a complete dumb ass. Keep digging your hole. Its fun to watch.
And lily white has to do with this, because you either had no idea what it meant or you were implying that only in a mostly white community would a black teenager be viewed as suspicious.

Let me ask you something, and see if you can be honest. You are driving through your neighborhood, and you know most of the people who live there. You see a young person walking down the street, looking into the various houses he passes, and when he sees you he takes off running. Would you find this a little suspicious, or would you assume he was on his way home from the store after buying Skittles?
Your narrative here is incorrect.

Give me one good reason from what Zimmerman told the dispatcher for him to follow Martin

Gee, I don't know.

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring...

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area...

Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK...

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher: OK--you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse...

Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the--he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher: OK.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
If Zimmerman had been an on or off duty cop he would have shot him for walking toward him with his hand in his waistband, and every cop in the country would have backed him up.

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Read more: Trayvon Martin | Trayvon Martin and the right to be left alone | The Daily Caller
Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

Actually, what matters is how Zimmerman felt. If he reasonably believed his life was in danger he was entitled to use force to defend himself. This has nothing to do with the stand your ground laws, or Florida, it is simple common sense. If his account is true, and he was on the ground, he was entitled to kill Martin even in New York. He would probably face a weapons charge in New York, but he would not face a murder charge. Anyone that does not understand that simple truth shouldn't be writing about this at all, whatever their political leanings.

Are you fucking kidding? New York isn't an insane state..like Florida. Zimmerman would be in so much trouble it wouldn't be funny if this happened here..

You are WRONG. Zimmerman had every right to follow anyone he wants. Whether he did it for the right or wrong reason is anyone's guess, but that doesn't mean ANYONE can attack him.

I can follow you all I please as well. Get a restraining order if you dont like it.

Also, if Martin would have just called the police, the freaknig police would have told both of them exactly what was going on. But Martin (according to Zimmerman) went to confront GZ.

When you confront someone, you take the risk of your actions. Meaning, someone might have a freaking gun and kill you.

Martin should have called the cops IMO if he was scared and stopped talking to his GF (again, IF he was scared)

Follow me all you want, when I call the police we will see how they feel about you following me for no reason..
I will give you a clue it is called harassment. And if you have no idea who the person is or why they are following you it can be viewed as a threat. And Zimmerman took in the risk of his actions when he followed Martin. You know, someone might fight back when being followed. What a great post, cool guy. :lol:

You are pretty much saying it is Martin's fault because he should have known the weirdo following him had a gun. But wouldn't that also prove Zimmerman posed an imminent threat to Martin? Allowing Martin to use deadly force under Florida Law? Under Florida Law Martin didn't have to retreat, so attacking him could be seen as self defense. Zimmerman did have a gun and was following him for no reason.

I actually had someone call the police on me for following them once. They thought it was a joke, but they had to check on it anyway. It seems that I was more credible than the person that called them about people following them, it seems she thought she could read my mind, a bit like you think you can read Zimmerman's mind.

Give me one good reason from what Zimmerman told the dispatcher for him to follow Martin

Gee, I don't know.

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring...

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area...

Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK...

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher: OK--you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse...

Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the--he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher: OK.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
If Zimmerman had been an on or off duty cop he would have shot him for walking toward him with his hand in his waistband, and every cop in the country would have backed him up.

But he wasn't. And an off duty Cop would have known better, and if he hadn't his ass would have been in trouble.

If I beat up a man who followed me in a car, and then on foot, and who was holding a gun.......Who do you think the Cops would arrest, if you take out the killing part?

It wouldn't be the guy who called them to report suspicious activity.

Just saying.

He would have never had to defend himself if he had not followed someone who had not committed a crime.

Cripes, since when is it okay to attack someone for FOLLOWING you?

People follow me all the time. Why is it okay for the kid to perceive a man following him as a threat, and be justified in attacking him..but it's not okay for zimmerman to perceive the kid who attacked him as a threat?

Do you have any idea how crazy that is?

Forum List

Back