George Zimmerman's bloody head

When I was called to do jury duty, had I been found to be participating in open debate on the defendant, I wonder if they would have allowed me to sit on the jury?

Well we are going to go strictly by what evidence and information is presented during the trial. I'm not debating you. I'm watching you make a fool of yourself and being confident of yourself while doing so. It's quite entertaining. I'm done for now though. I'll let others spank your little italian behind from here on out.

Italian?
Are you referring to my avatar? :lol:

That is the Irish flag, dumb ass. Italian flag has a red stripe, not an orange one...

Yeah, I am the one who looks like a fool here. :lol:

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

You are WRONG. Zimmerman had every right to follow anyone he wants. Whether he did it for the right or wrong reason is anyone's guess, but that doesn't mean ANYONE can attack him.

I can follow you all I please as well. Get a restraining order if you dont like it.

Also, if Martin would have just called the police, the freaknig police would have told both of them exactly what was going on. But Martin (according to Zimmerman) went to confront GZ.

When you confront someone, you take the risk of your actions. Meaning, someone might have a freaking gun and kill you.

Martin should have called the cops IMO if he was scared and stopped talking to his GF (again, IF he was scared)

Follow me all you want, when I call the police we will see how they feel about you following me for no reason..
I will give you a clue it is called harassment. And if you have no idea who the person is or why they are following you it can be viewed as a threat. And Zimmerman took in the risk of his actions when he followed Martin. You know, someone might fight back when being followed. What a great post, cool guy. :lol:

You are pretty much saying it is Martin's fault because he should have known the weirdo following him had a gun. But wouldn't that also prove Zimmerman posed an imminent threat to Martin? Allowing Martin to use deadly force under Florida Law? Under Florida Law Martin didn't have to retreat, so attacking him could be seen as self defense. Zimmerman did have a gun and was following him for no reason.

So why didn't Martin call the police???

There is no possible excuse for assaulting Zimmerman...give it up.

Follow me all you want, when I call the police we will see how they feel about you following me for no reason..
I will give you a clue it is called harassment. And if you have no idea who the person is or why they are following you it can be viewed as a threat. And Zimmerman took in the risk of his actions when he followed Martin. You know, someone might fight back when being followed. What a great post, cool guy. :lol:

You are pretty much saying it is Martin's fault because he should have known the weirdo following him had a gun. But wouldn't that also prove Zimmerman posed an imminent threat to Martin? Allowing Martin to use deadly force under Florida Law? Under Florida Law Martin didn't have to retreat, so attacking him could be seen as self defense. Zimmerman did have a gun and was following him for no reason.

So why didn't Martin call the police???

There is no possible excuse for assaulting Zimmerman...give it up.

In Florida Law you don't have to retreat or call the police first.
There is no possible excuse for Zimmerman following Martin, give it up.

I hope this jury thing isn't on this board, kind of seems like a joke already if they picked lockedjaw to be on the jury.

So you think you know where I stand on this case? LOL!

No, but I think your involvement in this thread should be proof enough to not allow you on the jury.

Well if it turns out to go down that way, I'll seek you out and give you a lesson on this case.

You're in dire need of one.

So who is more of a threat in this case? Zimmerman or Martin?
Martin was minding his own business walking home, Zimmerman was carrying a gun, first followed Martin in his car, then exited his vehicle and it is proven he followed him on foot for a little while.
From what I see, Zimmerman posed as more of threat than Martin did.

If I beat up a man who followed me in a car, and then on foot, and who was holding a gun.......Who do you think the Cops would arrest, if you take out the killing part?

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

You are WRONG. Zimmerman had every right to follow anyone he wants. Whether he did it for the right or wrong reason is anyone's guess, but that doesn't mean ANYONE can attack him.

I can follow you all I please as well. Get a restraining order if you dont like it.

Also, if Martin would have just called the police, the freaknig police would have told both of them exactly what was going on. But Martin (according to Zimmerman) went to confront GZ.

When you confront someone, you take the risk of your actions. Meaning, someone might have a freaking gun and kill you.

Martin should have called the cops IMO if he was scared and stopped talking to his GF (again, IF he was scared)

If Martin felt threatened, he should have called the police and not run while on the phone with his GF.

And yes, I can follow you. If I am the neighborhood watch in a place I live, I have the right to follow you and call the cops to make sure you are where you should be.

The cops, which in this case is true, was giong to check it out.

Martin should have called the cops if he felt he was threatened.

People keep saying that if Zimmerman didn't follow him there would be noone dead, but if Martin would have called the cops, which is what I would do, and what the police would TELL YOU TO DO, there also would have been no death (hopefully).

You are dead wrong.

It is not a crime to follow someone.

Does it pose as a threat?

If it posed a threat, WHY didn't Martin call the police?

If it posed a threat, when Martin ran and Zimmerman lost him, why didn't he go home?

Martin was gone, yet he didn't feel threatened, he returned to the area where Zimmerman was waiting for police.

Read the timeline.

Read the 911 transcript.

If I beat up a man who followed me in a car, and then on foot, and who was holding a gun.......Who do you think the Cops would arrest, if you take out the killing part?

You.

Following someone is not illegal.

Assaulting someone is.

Lots of links at site:

A trial will be held, but seems there are ample cautions to be thrown at prosecutors:

JustOneMinute: Zimmerman Bond Hearing - Media Reaction

April 20, 2012

Zimmerman Bond Hearing - Media Reaction

Let's follow up our highlights and lowlights of the Zimmerman bond hearing with some media reaction. Here is the local paper, the Orlando Sentinel, which leads with the weak prosecution case:
George Zimmerman granted $150K bond, apologizes to Trayvon Martin's family
SANFORD — At a hearing that legal experts said exposed flaws in the state's case, the Trayvon Martin special prosecutor failed Friday to convince a judge that gunman George Zimmerman should stay locked up.

The judge set bond at $150,000, meaning Zimmerman could be freed from the Seminole County Jail in a few days.

Most revealing in the hearing, though, was testimony by prosecution Investigator Dale Gilbreath, a surprise witness for the defense.

He admitted under oath that authorities do not know who started the fight between Zimmerman, a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, and Martin, the black 17-year-old whose death has spurred protests across the country.

Lawyers for Trayvon's family have insisted that Zimmerman tracked down and killed the Miami Gardens teenager because he was black.

But Zimmerman told police he fired in self-defense after Trayvon threw the first punch, knocked Zimmerman to the ground and then began pounding his head against a sidewalk.

In the courtroom, Gilbreath also testified that although the FBI has analyzed a voice heard screaming for help in the background of a 911 call, it has produced no meaningful results [who just wouldn't pipe down about that?].

Trayvon's family says the voice is that of their son. Zimmerman's family says it belongs to the defendant.

Michael Grieco, a defense attorney and former prosecutor for the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office, said it appeared Gilbreath "either was unprepared or, alternatively, didn't have a whole lot to hang his hat on" in terms of evidence.

"I expected a lot more from the state," Grieco said. Though others have cautioned that significant evidence is still forthcoming, Grieco said he's not so sure. "You don't usually hold back your evidence in these types of hearings."

A bit of a skip and then this:

A few new pieces of evidence did come out Friday.

How close, asked the judge, was the gun to the victim when it was fired?

So close, said Gilbreath, that there were burns on Trayvon's sweat shirt and skin.

Gilbreath also said the state had a witness who reported seeing the shadows of two people running, one chasing the other, but could not identify who they were.

Although Gilbreath offered little evidence Friday that portrayed Zimmerman as a murderer, he said he did have evidence proving him a liar.

The powder burns will be more important than the shadows. No testimony was offered as to which shadow was black and which White Hispanic.

Their coverage omits the revelations that the lead investigator had not gotten Zimmerman's medical records and could not contradict Zimmerman's claim that he followed the dispatcher's suggestion and was headed back to his car when he was attacked.

The NY Times leads with the apology and gets to this:

As part of his effort to win Mr. Zimmerman’s release on bond, Mr. O’Mara challenged the prosecution’s case, going through the state’s probable cause affidavit line by line, turning the bail hearing into what appeared to be a foretaste of the trial.

He aggressively questioned a state investigator, Dale Gilbreath, about the accusation that Mr. Zimmerman had racially profiled Mr. Martin, and he demanded to know what evidence the state had for the statement that “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.”

“Do you know who started the fight?” Mr. O’Mara asked Mr. Gilbreath.

“Do I know?” Mr. Gilbreath said. “No.”

Mr. O’Mara then asked Mr. Gilbreath if the state had any evidence to contradict Mr. Zimmerman’s statement to the police that he had been making his way back to his car when he was punched by Mr. Martin. Mr. Zimmerman told investigators he shot Mr. Martin in self-defense after Mr. Martin banged his head on concrete, covered his nose and mouth and reached for his gun.

Mr. Gilbreath responded, “No.”

Here is the AP:

The hearing provided a few glimpses of the strengths — and weaknesses — in the case being built by prosecutors.

Dale Gilbreath, an investigator for the prosecution, testified that he does not know whether Martin or Zimmerman threw the first punch and that there is no evidence to disprove Zimmerman's contention he was walking back to his vehicle when confronted by Martin.

But Gilbreath also said Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head against the sidewalk just before he shot the teenager was "not consistent with the evidence we found." He gave no details.

That gives short shrift to the defense rebuttal attempt which produced this exchange as recorded by CNN:

COSTELLO: Back live to the bond hearing in Sanford, Florida. Mark O'Mara, who is George Zimmerman's attorney is doing another redirect of the state's attorney investigator. They're talking about what injuries George Zimmerman had to his head that night. Let's listen.

GILBREATH: Managed to scoot away from the concrete sidewalk and that is at that point is when the shooting subsequently followed. That is not consistent with the evidence we found.

O'MARA: The injuries seem to be consistent with his story, though, don't they? [ABC pic]

Dale; The injuries are consistent with a harder object striking the back of his head than his head was.

O'MARA: Could that be cement?

GILBREATH: Could be.

O'MARA: Did you just say it was consistent or did you say it wasn't consistent?

GILBREATH: I said it was.

I say the AP shortchanged us.

Reuters caught the apology but missed the flaws in the prosecution case.

NBC News, aided by NBC Miami and the AP, led with the apology and found this to say about the prosecution case:

Dale Gilbreath, the investigator, said he couldn't remember who came up with the use of the word "profiling" in the document.

Gilbreath added that Zimmerman had two lacerations on his head, which could have been caused by impact with cement.

Zimmerman claims self-defense in the shooting. ABC News says it has obtained an exclusive photo of the back of Zimmerman's head, which appears bloody and may help substantiate his claims.

ABC News spends a lot of time on their exclusive photo in a story I read as favorable to Zimmerman. However, on the day in court they offer this on the prosecution fail:

In a dramatic moment during the hearing, a detective, under questioning from O'Mara, admitted that it has no clear evidence that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon Martin first.

I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. America will come away from the Elite media coverage realizing just how weak a case the prosecution seems to have.

like.......... at the most 2 stitches. He killed a person over 2 stitches...

Indeed----he should have waited until he at least had a skull fracture.

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to accept the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

There you go, adding what if to justify your predjudice.

You are dead wrong.

It is not a crime to follow someone.

Does it pose as a threat?

Zimmerman was on the phone with the POLICE.

I have every right to follow you and call the cops to see if you are up to no good. If that is what I need to do to feel safe, for WHATEVER reason, I have every right to do it.

I don't care if Zimmerman hates blacks, hispanics, my mother, he has the right to ask the police to check out someone who he THINKS (FOR WHATEVER DAMN REASON) is suspicious. They may ignore me, but I have that right.

Martin or Zimmerman does NOT have the right to confront someone AND ASSAULT them regardless of reason.

If you have the ability to do so imo, YOU CALL THE COPS IF YOU FEEL SOMEONE IS THREATENING YOU, you dont take it in your own hands. And in this case, it seems Martin could have called the cops over a period of time. You dont know who has a FREAKING GUN!

Last edited:
We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

Hmmmm....and yet these horrible wounds did not even require a BandAid as witnessed from the police video when Zimmerman was taken out of the squad car. Nor a doctor's attention. In fact, the second EMS vehicle called, which was designated for Zimmerman, turned around, too.

I shot a S&W 686 revolver once. It was the first time I had ever fired a gun. The recoil knocked me back against a fence and I had a nasty bruise on my back. Sorry it didn't bleed in order to convince you Neanderthals that something besides my own actions caused the problem. I suspect the superficial cuts on the back of Zimmerman's hairless head were due to similar circumstances.

Really?

I still have scars on my head and ears from an attack by a teen. I suffered a concussion and lacerations to my head and ears by a thug that jumped me one night. I got band aids, butterflys, and gause. 30 minutes after the Paramedics showed up it looked like I had just fallen down.

You can't judge by these photos.

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?

Fact: Zimmerman is on tape saying he was following the kid, and its on tape he was told to stop.

Is being followed by someone who is not a Police Officer not a threat? And what crime did this kid commit that gave Zimmerman reason to follow him? You guys keep mentioning Zimmermans right to defend himself, but what about the kid? If someone was following me for no apparent reason, I would see that as a threat, and that I was in imminent danger.

You raise a good point.

Thread here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/219575-this-mexicans-looking-at-me.html

Retard Alert: They also have witnesses who say Zimmerman had the kid on his stomach after he had been shot, pinned down, and was not providing any sort of help for the gun shot he just inflicted on the kid whom he started following for no apparent reason.

If I start following you RGRetard, and you feel threatened, is it your fault?

I'd like to see some credible sources for the bolded. I'm an hour away and can easily drive and check out that line.

Forum List

Back