George Zimmerman's bloody head

What evidence did Zimmerman present to back up his claim that Martin seemed like someone was on drugs?

If you tell me Zimmerman didn't follow him because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie, I will call you a liar.

Call me a liar all you want, min reader lady.

I don't have to be a mind reader, he didn't provide evidence he was on drugs.

Did they find drugs in Martin's system when they did the autopsy?

I will say one thing, the gated community he lived in was not Lilly white. It has a high population of black residents, not to mention the article I just posted so assuming it was because the deceased was black doesn't seem all that probable.

Are you saying only white people are racists and suspicious of black people?

How the hell did you come to that conclusion, Sherlock?

Read your post

You pretty much stated because the community was mostly black, plus there is the fact Zimmerman wasn't white, it had nothing to do with him being black.

And PS Lily white is term used a lot during segregation. ;)

You were just implying that because the community wasn't lily white, you know not a lot of white people, there is no way this killing had anything to do with Martin being black.

So if you didn't mean to imply that you might want to look up with lily white means, and what the term comes from. ;)

Say Martin did come back and attack Zimmerman.........

Lets put it this way, if I felt threatened by someone following me for no apparent reason and I came back and assaulted them because I felt I was in danger, would I be in the wrong even though a stranger was following me for no apparent reason.

Remember Florida's Stand Your Ground law when you consider that.

And, as I said, that right to self defense ended the moment Zimmerman was on the ground.

Not according to Florida Law. ;)

Which Florida law are you talking about? Because the real ones work just the way I said.

And, as I said, that right to self defense ended the moment Zimmerman was on the ground.

Not according to Florida Law. ;)

Which Florida law are you talking about? Because the real ones work just the way I said.

In Florida you can use deadly force if you feel threatened, it doesn't matter if you are on the ground. Kind of like shooting someone without having to retreat. ;)

Read the law.

This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Read more: Trayvon Martin | Trayvon Martin and the right to be left alone | The Daily Caller

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

You pretty much stated because the community was mostly black, plus there is the fact Zimmerman wasn't white, it had nothing to do with him being black.

You were just implying that because the community wasn't lily white, you know not a lot of white people, there is no way this killing had anything to do with Martin being black.

No, I was saying since that was the case,a black kid wouldnt automatically be suspicious to Zimmerman since there are alot of black folks there, plus he protested publicly against the police brutslity case of a homeless black man and he mentored black youths. That makes the racial aspect kind of unlikely.
Who gives a shit if "lily white' was a term used during segregation? WTF does that have to do with anything, dufus?

Last edited:
This is also part of the point I am trying to make, and wow it is from a conservative blog. Stole this from another thread.

The question is not what happened when Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman encountered each other, but what led up to that encounter. Liberals are so busy destroying the Constitution that it’s easy to just assume bad faith is involved in everything they touch. But every conservative and libertarian should be concerned about an America where you can’t even go out for some candy without, yes, being hassled by the man.

Read more: Trayvon Martin | Trayvon Martin and the right to be left alone | The Daily Caller

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin, Martin was the one threatened, and the original person who could claim self defense becasue he felt threatened by a stranger following him. ;)

You know all of this HOW?

If a stranger followed you for no reason would you not feel threatened? Martin didn't know Zimmerman was block watch or that he suspected him of drug use.

No, I was saying since that was the case,a black kid wouldnt automatically be suspicious to Zimmerman since there are alot of black folks there, plus he protested publicly against the police brutslity case of a homeless black man and he mentored black youths. That makes the racial aspect kind of unlikely.
Who gives a shit if "lily white' was a term used during segregation? WTF does that have to do with anything, dufus?

You implied because the community was not mostly white there is no way it could be because he was black. And I am the dumb ass who knew what lily white meant. ;)

If a stranger followed you for no reason would you not feel threatened? Martin didn't know Zimmerman was block watch or that he suspected him of drug use.

You really need to get caught up on the facts of this case. I cant discuss that right now, i already told you why.

You implied because the community was not mostly white there is no way it could be because he was black. And I am the dumb ass who knew what lily white meant. ;)

I knew what lily white meant too, I am the one who used it moron. I didnt say there was no way, I said it was unlikely due to his history and the neighborhood's demographics. You're just too stupid to get the point.

And because a lot of black people live in a community that proves Zimmerman wouldn't be suspicious of him because he was black kid wearing a hoodie?
I think you are the one being a mind reader, and a complete dumb ass. Keep digging your hole. Its fun to watch.
And lily white has to do with this, because you either had no idea what it meant or you were implying that only in a mostly white community would a black teenager be viewed as suspicious.

And because a lot of black people live in a community that proves Zimmerman wouldn't be suspicious of him because he was black kid wearing a hoodie?
I think you are the one being a mind reader, and a complete dumb ass. Keep digging your hole. Its fun to watch.
And lily white has to do with this, because you either had no idea what it meant or you were implying that only in a mostly white community would a black teenager be viewed as suspicious.

LOL! You are a complete imbecile.

LOL! You are a complete imbecile.

Smart enough to realize you were implying that only stereotyping happens in lily white communities, and not in mostly black communities.

So did you have no idea what it meant?

Forum List

Back