George Zimmerman's bloody head

The Gadfly is right.

How many people has Zimmerman stopped in his neighborhood before? How many times has he called the police as a neighborhood watchmen? If you can't answer that, why insist racial profiling. Speculate and buy into the media hype at your peril.

The Gadfly is right.

How many people has Zimmerman stopped in his neighborhood before? How many times has he called the police as a neighborhood watchmen? If you can't answer that, why insist racial profiling. Speculate and buy into the media hype at your peril.

He called 911 46 times in less than a year I believe; no evidence he was a hard core racist, some evidence he was not. But he was too ready to PLAY policeman, that it is the problem. He reported open garage doors for example.

Someone who has never taken a life will never understand how sorry one that has is.

He seemed subdued at both first appearance & the bond hearing, he certainly does NOT appear cocky, brash, or rude in court.................................

The Gadfly is right.

He called 911 46 times in less than a year I believe; no evidence he was a hard core racist, some evidence he was not. But he was too ready to PLAY policeman, that it is the problem. He reported open garage doors for example.

You've decided he is guilty for being "too ready to play policeman" and reporting open garage doors? That's desperate, and speculative. I want to see justice as much as anyone else, but based on the evidence, it looks like Zimmerman walks. Cue moral outrage.

Prosecutors are not elected for justice. They are elected to put people in prison or get them to plead guilty to a charge. In this case, the prosecutor had to charge Zim to settle the lynch mob down. If it would have went to a grand jury there was a possibility that there would have been no indictment although most grand juries are just rubber stamps for prosecutors.

The blood shows there was a struggle and according to the law that is enough to dismiss the charges as will be argued in the preliminary hearing on dismissing the charges. I do not see this ever getting to a jury. However the Justice department may try a federal avenue.

I think it's pretty clear with Zimmerman's statement today that perhaps a plea deal is in the works?

I think it was a brave step for him to apologize. Takes a real man to hone up to a mistake.

If this goes to trial, than it becomes about Zimmerman's injuries and if a jury thinks those injuries stand a common sense test for a life being in danger or not.

I didn't hear him "own up to any mistake"; he simply said he was sorry Martin ended up dead. That's not an "admission" of anything, beyond the uncontested fact that he shot Martin. Some people here so desperately need, (for either political or emotional reasons), for Zimmerman to be guilty of some legal offense, that they will hang on any word they think even MIGHT lead to that result. You'll get a trial, (assuming a judge doesn't quash the information on grounds of statute, which is still entirely possible), so why can't you wait for all the evidence to be presented, before rushing to judgement? The kind of "justice" some of you believe in, is absolutely frightening, and frankly abhorrent by American standards of jurisprudence.

I agree with Interpol. Create some sympathy for Zimmerman with his admission and then force the prosecution into the least severe penalty in a plea. Probably four weeks out or more though. Got to let folks calm down more first.

I think it's pretty clear with Zimmerman's statement today that perhaps a plea deal is in the works?

I think it was a brave step for him to apologize. Takes a real man to hone up to a mistake.

If this goes to trial, than it becomes about Zimmerman's injuries and if a jury thinks those injuries stand a common sense test for a life being in danger or not.

I didn't hear him "own up to any mistake"; he simply said he was sorry Martin ended up dead. That's not an "admission" of anything, beyond the uncontested fact that he shot Martin. Some people here so desperately need, (for either political or emotional reasons), for Zimmerman to be guilty of some legal offense, that they will hang on any word they think even MIGHT lead to that result. You'll get a trial, (assuming a judge doesn't quash the information on grounds of statute, which is still entirely possible), so why can't you wait for all the evidence to be presented, before rushing to judgement? The kind of "justice" some of you believe in, is absolutely frightening, and frankly abhorrent by American standards of jurisprudence.

I agree with Interpol. Create some sympathy for Zimmerman with his admission and then force the prosecution into the least severe penalty in a plea. Probably four weeks out or more though. Got to let folks calm down more first.

Why plea when there is zero evidence to convict him of 2nd degree murder ?

It was taken three minutes after the shot was fired.

That is, JUST three minutes.

To think this was part of some coverup is almost as imbecilic as the twoofers theory that orbs took down the twin towers.

Thanks Liability.

Seriously, you have no idea what evidence there is in the case. I said nothing of a second degree murder plea. If you had been paying any attention to this, you would know I suggested a much lighter charge a long time ago. IMO, the biggest problem Zimmerman will have is matching his story to the timeline. If this place is any indicator, I wouldn't want a trial. Unfortunately, innocent or guilty, he might go to jail either way. At least with a plea, it should be less time.

[youtube]ZVyh-uwM0aI[/youtube]

I'm so f'ing disgusted by the prosecutors tone. He was talking down to Zimmerman and badgering him. His lawyer should have objected but even still that doesn't let the prosecutor off the hook or the judge who allowed that to happen. Just listen to his disgusting tone; that's reprehensible. That type of tone is not conducive to a fair trial.

And they let him get away with leading and confusing questions.

"Sir you're not really addressing that to the court, you're doing that here to the victim's family is that correct?....I thought you were going to address your honor Miss Judge Lester, so that's really addressed to the family and where the media happens to be, correct Mister Zimmerman...Okay, tell me, after you committed this crime and you spoke to the police...Before you committed this crime on February 26th..."

WTF!?!?! - That's BS. Prosecutors aren't allowed to project guilt. That's Law One Oh F'ing One. The judge and Zimmerman's lawyer were asleep at the wheel..

And then the prosecutor was allowed to grill Zimmerman about aspects of the case not related to the apology. The prosecutor was asking George things like did he change his testimony.

Last edited:

Seriously, you have no idea what evidence there is in the case. I said nothing of a second degree murder plea. If you had been paying any attention to this, you would know I suggested a much lighter charge a long time ago. IMO, the biggest problem Zimmerman will have is matching his story to the timeline. If this place is any indicator, I wouldn't want a trial. Unfortunately, innocent or guilty, he might go to jail either way. At least with a plea, it should be less time.

Actually I do have an idea of some of the evidence that there is in this case however I don't claim to know all of it nor how if any of it will be presented as evidence. On what evidence and why do you suggest that he be charged with a lesser crime ? Zimmerman doesn't have to match his story with the timeline. The prosecution has to prove that Zimmerman's story is a lie.

Actually I do have an idea of some of the evidence that there is in this case however I don't claim to know all of it nor how if any of it will be presented as evidence. On what evidence and why do you suggest that he be charged with a lesser crime ? Zimmerman doesn't have to match his story with the timeline. The prosecution has to prove that Zimmerman's story is a lie.

Actually Zimmerman probably will have to match the story to the timeline. His defense rests on self defense and that requires his testimony. You see, he already admits he pulled the trigger, now the prosecution argues it was murder and he argues it was self defense.

No. I'm not talking about the end. When 911 said let him go, he should have let him walk.

Oh. Yeah, totally agree. As much as I despise cops, when confronted by them, you better listen and do exactly as they say or you'll be inviting trouble. Even if you're really pissed, listen and chill or you'll regret it.

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

More...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/219537-new-dershowitz-blasts-zimmerman-prosecuter-becuase-of-photo.html#post5159697

He goes on to say that the Prosecutor may be in hot water.

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Unbelievable you don't care about the truth or the facts, you have decided what happened and you want vengeance. Quick now make another post where you claim you just want justice.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

Hmmmm....and yet these horrible wounds did not even require a BandAid as witnessed from the police video when Zimmerman was taken out of the squad car. Nor a doctor's attention. In fact, the second EMS vehicle called, which was designated for Zimmerman, turned around, too.

I shot a S&W 686 revolver once. It was the first time I had ever fired a gun. The recoil knocked me back against a fence and I had a nasty bruise on my back. Sorry it didn't bleed in order to convince you Neanderthals that something besides my own actions caused the problem. I suspect the superficial cuts on the back of Zimmerman's hairless head were due to similar circumstances.

I thought of that also. I know a man who had it happen, he had a concussion though.

Eye witness to Martin pounding Zimmerman, you dismiss it. Eye Witness to Zimmerman calling for help you dismiss it. A picture to prove his head was damaged and you dismiss it. Remind again how you are all impartial and just want the truth again.

Forum List

Back