Georgia - 2020 WOW! This "mule" forgot to sign all of the fake ballots, after she arrived at the drop box, so she goes back to her car to forge names

Cry harder. Squeal louder.

What IS the box in the video?

Keep being entertaining.

Can't really tell either way. What those who look can see it that the box in the video is not consistent with other voter drop boxes used in Georgia in 2020.

It could be:
  • Some form of commercial drop box (bank's for example)
  • Some form of city drop box (such as taxation or revenue)
WW

QUESTION:

I don't live in Georgia, I live in VA.

So, in Georgia do they sign the outer mailing envelope or the inner security envelope? If you think through the process:
  • You complete the ballot,
  • Insert the ballot in the security envelope,
  • Sign the security envelope,
  • I believe (which is my question), that is then inserted in the mailing envelope.

IIRC, the mailing envelope is signed with the signature and other voter information on the inside on the security envelope. So the thought that she went back to the car to sign the mailing envelope doesn't jive.

(I could be wrong, but it would be nice for someone to confirm.)

WW

Can't really tell either way. What those who look can see it that the box in the video is not consistent with other voter drop boxes used in Georgia in 2020.

It could be:
  • Some form of commercial drop box (bank's for example)
  • Some form of city drop box (such as taxation or revenue)
WW

So you can't tell what that box is.

So it's probably time to STFU.

Better yet, keep wailing. It's fun.

QUESTION:

I don't live in Georgia, I live in VA.

So, in Georgia do they sign the outer mailing envelope or the inner security envelope? If you think through the process:
  • You complete the ballot,
  • Insert the ballot in the security envelope,
  • Sign the security envelope,
  • I believe (which is my question), that is then inserted in the mailing envelope.

IIRC, the mailing envelope is signed with the signature and other voter information on the inside on the security envelope. So the thought that she went back to the car to sign the mailing envelope doesn't jive.

(I could be wrong, but it would be nice for someone to confirm.)

WW

You are not wrong, and it is not even a ballot drop box.

But that will not matter to the true believers

If that fat bitch could make it to the drop box, I can't see why everyone can't make it to the polls. Fairest election ever, right. Outlaw mail in voting. MAGA

Trump's fault for not making election security a top priority in 2017.

We can't vote our way out of this. They cheated in the tens of millions column and got away with it. It will happen again in '24. Some False Flag to make drop boxes normal again and the Biden Body Double will "win" - again. Maybe Jan 6 2025 will be a Million Man Tree of Liberty March on Washington?

And for every one of these cheaters who gets caught, there's thousands that get away. Democrat election rigging is an epidemic. Back to MAGA
Wow that must be frustrating.

And to think, you haven't/couldn't do a damn thing about it. Have you always been this useless?

Trump's fault for not making election security a top priority in 2017.

We can't vote our way out of this. They cheated in the tens of millions column and got away with it. It will happen again in '24. Some False Flag to make drop boxes normal again and the Biden Body Double will "win" - again. Maybe Jan 6 2025 will be a Million Man Tree of Liberty March on Washington?
Ahh, the chairborne warriors are going to post twice as many memes on 1/6.

Your blob lost. Grow the fuck up.

FAKE!

Look at the box, it is NOT a county drop off box for the 2020 election..... It would be plastered with posters on It stating It is an official drop off box.

It is NOT MARKED as an election drop box....so the questionnaire or whatever being dropped off are not Election ballots....?

View attachment 853985
Then what was it? It certainly wasn't a mailbox; everybody knows what they look like.

Why did the woman go back to her car to sign her "bills" or "bank deposits" over and over?

And why did all of those "bills" or "banks deposits" look identical and why would she sign them on the outside of the envelope? Do you sign your bills and bank deposits on the outside of the envelope? I don't.

Who knows what she is doing? It could be a union vote for something?

What we all know by the video, is it is NOT an officially marked election ballot box in Georgia.....

And Georgia signature checked, and was audited for signature checks requested by Trump team to ensure Georgia was doing such properly.

Who knows what she is doing? It could be a union vote for something?

What we all know by the video, is it is NOT an officially marked election ballot box in Georgia.....

And Georgia signature checked, and was audited for signature checks requested by Trump team to ensure Georgia was doing such properly.

Lie harder.

It's what you're known for.

We all know what they did in Georgia in 2020. The truth will come out.

Drop boxes are a dumb and corrupting idea.

AGAIN, the ONLY way to Slow this down (and or stop it) is to POST SOMEONE who works in STATE GOVT at every DropBox.

When a car pulls up this official person will accept one Ballot out of the hand and deposit it. Record the liscense plate. Lock the boxes at the end of the work session to stop the MULES. No one wants to man the boxes in the ghetto at 3AM so they must be locked up.

Idea #2. Put these ZuckerBoxes inside the County buildings (only) with armed security roaming around. Cameras. This is the easiest one. Get rid of the boxes willy-nilly placed in ghetto for Mules.

They don't call me the IDEA MAN for nothing. You're welcome in advance Libstain maggots.

Forum List

Back