Georgia Cop Suspended After Stomping on Man's Face

I noticed this story at the same site and LOVE it because the same low life failures will have a fit over it.

Good looking guy. Eat your hearts out cuz you'll never be an eighth of the man he is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

'I'd get eggs thrown at me for being black': Idris Elba reveals he felt the 'full whack of racism' as a schoolboy... as Oscar winning writer lets slip actor is set to be first black James Bond
3F37A3B400000578-4409032-image-a-107_1492095282439.jpg

Read more: Idris Elba had 'eggs thrown at him by racists as boy' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does he drive a rusted out 78 Cadillac Coupe deVille.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online

wait for the whole story to come out first before you rush to judgment.

Maybe the guy asked him to kill a mosquito or shoo a fly on his face.

Good, the cop got fired. What's going on with their training these days?

I think this all started when it changed from "Protect and serve" to "Law Enforcement".

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

But don't worry we aren't in a police state, or better yet our police haven't been militarized.

there will always be liberal trendy's who will make up some pathetic excuse for this.

It all started ramping up around 2011

Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women
DHS supplier responds to outrage over “no hesitation” targets which include children

It started back in the 80s with the ramped War on Drugs and increased use of SWAT teams

But don't worry we aren't in a police state, or better yet our police haven't been militarized.

there will always be liberal trendy's who will make up some pathetic excuse for this.

DHS supplier responds to outrage over “no hesitation” targets which include children

Of course our police haven't been militarized. What would make you think that.
militarizedpolice.JPG

It started back in the 80s with the ramped War on Drugs and increased use of SWAT teams

But we really didn't see people getting shot so readily over everything and or anything. Either that it just wasn't well out in the media like it is now.

I mean they really are kill happy if you ask me, not all of them obviously , Have you ever seen that video of that one guy oh hell his name is uhmmm Kelly Thomas I believe was his name three cops beat the living shit out of this man he ended up dying.

So I myself think it has become fifty times worse than the 80's I'll be back in a few. I'll get that video where those cops were taped beating the hell out of that man.

Oh and the best part all 3 of those cops got off.

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

Will you volunteer your face to be stomped on so we can know for sure?
We already know for sure he didn't stomp his face. Anyone can see that in the video, and your exaggeration only makes you look foolish. I'm not taking the cop's side, I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of your rant. What he did was clearly wrong, you don't need to embellish.

I think this all started when it changed from "Protect and serve" to "Law Enforcement".

Georgia cops fired after videos surface of them punching and kicking motorist - CNN.com

Looks like both officers were fired. Another video was released showing the first officer punching the suspect in the face, while the suspect was getting out of his vehicle with his hands up and with the officer's gun pointed at him.

The police chief said the suspect, "...was lying down, he was clearly handcuffed, he was clearly not resisting, and he was not a threat to anyone."

The officer who kicked the suspect's head "was forthcoming, saying he was wrong for kicking Hollins."

A criminal investigation is underway, although no charges have yet been filed.

Georgia cops fired after videos surface of them punching and kicking motorist - CNN.com

Looks like both officers were fired. Another video was released showing the first officer punching the suspect in the face, while the suspect was getting out of his vehicle with his hands up and with the officer's gun pointed at him.

The police chief said the suspect, "...was lying down, he was clearly handcuffed, he was clearly not resisting, and he was not a threat to anyone."

The officer who kicked the suspect's head "was forthcoming, saying he was wrong for kicking Hollins."

A criminal investigation is underway, although no charges have yet been filed.

People like that don't need to be police officers.

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

We already know for sure he didn't stomp his face. Anyone can see that in the video, and your exaggeration only makes you look foolish. I'm not taking the cop's side, I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of your rant. What he did was clearly wrong, you don't need to embellish.

Apparently, you need glasses, or you're just a bald faced liar, because he quite clearly stomped on his face.

Apparently, you need glasses, or you're just a bald faced liar, because he quite clearly stomped on his face.
No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.

No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.

Okay, so let's say it's a kick then. Volunteer to be kicked in the face and let us know if it's not a big deal.

I'm curious as to what definition of the word stomp you are using. :popcorn:

You go to extremes of lying to attempt to make a point. A kick is made with a forward motion of the leg which makes the front or top of the foot connect with the target. A stomp is made with a downward motion of the leg with the bottom of the foot or heel connecting with the target. The cop clearly made a downward motion or "stomp" with the bottom of his foot connecting with the victims face, i.e., the target.

Forum List

Back