Georgia Cop Suspended After Stomping on Man's Face

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

Will you volunteer your face to be stomped on so we can know for sure?

no one assaulted the cop, his foot is fine, the cop broke the law and should charged with excessive force/assault.

He's referring to the assault on the cop he assumes took place, after not having actually watched the video.
No, I think he is inquiring about the cop's foot. I was a bit concerned myself.
I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.
Really? You look like an Adolf to me..
Then it is settled, you may call me Adolph...but only you. Anyone else and I will become very angry.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online

But don't worry we aren't in a police state, or better yet our police haven't been militarized.

there will always be liberal trendy's who will make up some pathetic excuse for this.

It all started ramping up around 2011

Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women
DHS supplier responds to outrage over “no hesitation” targets which include children

Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

View attachment 121602

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.

Imagine how many think you are only kidding on that note.

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

View attachment 121602

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.

Imagine how many think you are only kidding on that note.
How convenient a birds eye view is. People have no concept of how difficult and stressful the job of a police officer is. I wouldn't do it. For ~$45K/yr? fugetaboutit

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

would you volunteer to pull over a black male suspect/suspects?

He's referring to the assault on the cop he assumes took place, after not having actually watched the video.
I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.
Then it is settled, you may call me Adolph...but only you. Anyone else and I will become very angry.

So the rest of us should continue to call you bitch? Got it.

I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.

So the rest of us should continue to call you bitch? Got it.
Whoa...hold on a minute! That's offensive! My hhhhword!

would you volunteer to pull over a black male suspect/suspects?

Cops aren't volunteering for that. It;s the job they wanted, and they have been trained in the proper reason and methods to do that. If the stress prevents them from following the rules, then they should get another job.

I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.

Lighten up Adolph.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online
Boy's head wasn't on ground and he OBVIOUSLY was not subdued as the first cop is STILL trying to cuff him correctly after 2nd officer comes to help. LEARN TO LISTEN TO THE COPS!

I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.

Lighten up Adolph.
Dost mine sarcasm escapeth thee?

I miss the old days when kkk types stayed under their rocks where ignorant slime belongs, and only came out after dark. Or, only under their mommy's bedsheets.

More than that though - I'm just really sick of their constant "We're poor little abused white cupcakes" whining.

Seriously, dudettes, get it through your lazy, fat ass, :anj_stfu:inbred, trailer trash "brains" that you will never amount to a hill of beans and no, its not the fault of blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, women, gays or children.

Grow up. Get a job. Move out of mommy's single wide and rent one of your own. And take responsibility for your own failures.

I noticed this story at the same site and LOVE it because the same low life failures will have a fit over it.

Good looking guy. Eat your hearts out cuz you'll never be an eighth of the man he is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

'I'd get eggs thrown at me for being black': Idris Elba reveals he felt the 'full whack of racism' as a schoolboy... as Oscar winning writer lets slip actor is set to be first black James Bond
3F37A3B400000578-4409032-image-a-107_1492095282439.jpg

Read more: Idris Elba had 'eggs thrown at him by racists as boy' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I miss the old days when kkk types stayed under their rocks where ignorant slime belongs, and only came out after dark. Or, only under their mommy's bedsheets.

More than that though - I'm just really sick of their constant "We're poor little abused white cupcakes" whining.

Seriously, dudettes, get it through your lazy, fat ass, :anj_stfu:inbred, trailer trash "brains" that you will never amount to a hill of beans and no, its not the fault of blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, women, gays or children.

Grow up. Get a job. Move out of mommy's single wide and rent one of your own. And take responsibility for your own failures.

You need a safe place where your husband can hold you while you cry

Forum List

Back