Georgia girl, 7, dies after being shot Christmas shopping with family: Atlanta must be a real nice place

Atlanta is the new “black Mecca”
As black as the “ dark side of the moon or deep space “
As black as Detroit , Philly and Baltimore

Not Planet of the Apes. More like Planet of Jungle Monkeys.

The worst thing the city did was put in that MARTA system. That allowed the Jungle Monkeys access to the White areas to commit their crimes.

The worst thing the city did was put in that MARTA system. That allowed the Jungle Monkeys access to the White areas to commit their crimes.

I bet your racist white ass lives in Moultrie which is no where near the ATL.

1609339935212.png

Again with the 43 lie..........

Kellerman changed that number to 2.7 after he was called out on his shoddy work....and even then he was still using flawed data.....you keep using the lie.....

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199310073291506

After controlling for these characteristics, we found that keeping a gun in the home was strongly and independently associated with an increased risk of homicide (adjusted odds ratio, 2.7;

Am I mistaken, or did even that “2.7” claim still count guns brought into a home by a criminal, to attack the rightful occupants of that home, as a “gun in the home”?

Yes....it did.....the report is in that post........and the why he still didn't get it right.....

Kellerman changed that number to 2.7 after he was called out on his shoddy work....and even then he was still using flawed data.....you keep using the lie.....

Kellerman never said anything of the sort.

Moron, it is in my links.........2.7 is his revised number...and again, it is still wrong.

Tell that to the Japanese who have higher suicide rates than we do, and only their criminals and police have guns....you doofus..

The Japanese have a culture that see suicide as honorable and even expected if you have brought disgrace on your family. Not comparable at all.

Am I mistaken, or did even that “2.7” claim still count guns brought into a home by a criminal, to attack the rightful occupants of that home, as a “gun in the home”?

Naw, man, you are mistaken.

Kellerman found that for every bad guy shot by a gun owner, there were 39 suicides, 3.5 homicides and 0.5 accidental deaths from guns in the home. In short, the gun made things worse, not better.

Now, yeah, in some of those cases, the family member might have found some other way to commit suicide, the wife might have still brained her husband with a frying pan, or the accident prone idiot might have still found another way to remove himself from the Gene Pool. But by that same token, the homeowner could have dispatched the bad guy with a baseball bat or golf club.

You keep lying......and as I showed you with my link to the psychology today report on Suicide.....it has nothing to do with access to guns........

Japan has almost zero access to guns for law abiding people...only criminals and cops have access to guns..........and they have a higher suicide rate....guns have nothing to do with the suicide rate.

They jump off of buildings or in front of trains, you doofus......or they use household cleaning products....you idiot.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199310073291506

After controlling for these characteristics, we found that keeping a gun in the home was strongly and independently associated with an increased risk of homicide (adjusted odds ratio, 2.7;

Yep.....

https://crimeresearch.org/wp-conten...ack-of-Public-Health-Research-on-Firearms.pdf

In one of the most well-known public health studies on firearms, Kellermann’s “case sample” consists of 444 homicides that occurred in homes. His control group had 388 individuals who lived near the deceased victims and were of the same sex, race, and age range. After learning about the homicide victims and control subjects—whether they owned a gun, had a drug or alcohol problem, etc.—these authors attempted to see if the probability of a homicide correlated with gun ownership.

Amazingly these studies assume that if someone died from a gun shot, and a gun was owned in the home, that it was the gun in the home that killed that person. The paper is clearly misleading,
as it fails to report that in only 8 of these 444 homicide cases was the gun that had been kept in the home the murder weapon.

Joe doesn't want to admit that kellerman is full of crap....and when you start looking at the other "research" of the anti-gun extremist researchers, you find these fatal flaws in their work as well...

Actually I live in Florida but my son lives in one of the mostly White suburbs north of Atlanta.

He says the Jungle Monkeys take the MARTA to the White areas and commit crimes and then go back to the miserable Democrat controlled shithole ghetto. I guess it is called commuting to work.

Actually I live in Florida but my son lives in one of the mostly White suburbs north of Atlanta.

He says the Jungle Monkeys take the MARTA to the White areas and commit crimes and then go back to the miserable Democrat controlled shithole ghetto. I guess it is called commuting to work.

So you're son is a lying, racist POS just like his Dad.

No.....racism is so rare in America that the morons who say they are protesting America pretend they are protesting racism...

That's the lie that has always been told.

The only concentrated racism left in the U.S. is found in the democrat party.

Don't tell them that. They won't believe you. They have been brainwashed to think that only Old White Republican men are racists.

No.....racism is so rare in America that the morons who say they are protesting America pretend they are protesting racism...

That's the lie that has always been told.

The only concentrated racism left in the U.S. is found in the democrat party.

Don't tell them that. They won't believe you. They have been brainwashed to think that only Old White Republican men are racists.

We can see you for ourselves.

He did the study over.....and lowered the number from 43 to 2.7 you doofus.....and still didn't do it right.

You mean he didn't get the answer you wanted.

39,000 gun deaths a year. Most of them people who kill themselves or kill a friend, family member or acquaintance.

He did the study over.....and lowered the number from 43 to 2.7 you doofus.....and still didn't do it right.

You mean he didn't get the answer you wanted.

39,000 gun deaths a year. Most of them people who kill themselves or kill a friend, family member or acquaintance.

No, moron....he was called out by other researchers and he had to redo the study.....and changed the number....you know this, so you lie about it.

Gun murder, the only number that matters to gun laws is 10,258 in 2019.

Gun suicide......2018, 24,432.

Then you have the other side of the ledger....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives from rape, robbery and murder......According to the Centers for Disease Control...or you can use the number from the Department of Justice which puts the number at 1.5 million times a year.

Also, for the last 27 years, as more Americans own and carry guns in public for self defense....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

This shows that law abiding Americans who own and carry guns, do not increase the gun crime rate....in any way.

So your basic argument is wrong, and has no bearing on our discussion.

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Georgia girl, 7, dies after being shot Christmas shopping with family: report | Fox News

A 7-year-old Georgia girl died Saturday night from injuries sustained in a shooting earlier in the week while she was Christmas shopping with her family, a report said.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Kennedy Maxie was shot in the back of the head while she was driving with her mom and aunt near Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza.

CHICAGO VIOLENCE: 7 KILLED, 27 SHOT DURING CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

The aunt, who was behind the wheel at the time, reportedly continued to drive after the gunfire until she "noticed that the victim was acting strangely." She realized the girl was hit and rushed her to a hospital, where she was rushed into surgery.

Fun in Shitcago included.

?
Apelanta is a shithole, which is why SANE Georgians stay the hell away from it, if you must go to apelanta go armed.

Forum List

Back