Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

BULLSHIT.

You poor thing. This was investigated. This from the Elections Chief who knows far more than you about elections. Infinitely more.

Jones further reported when he left the Government Center, he went directly to State Farm Arena. When he arrived, he was informed by the staff that they were packed up, prepped for the next day, and ready to leave. He subsequently received a call from the Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron asking if they could stay and finish scanning. Both Jones and Moss agreed to stay and proceeded to remove the sealed ballots from underneath the table and began scanning. Jones was also asked about double scanning ballots. Jones indicated that it is possible to occur; however, it will cause an error. Additionally, batch numbers are created at the time of scanning, so if a person picks up a batch of ballots and there is a batch number, then that employee knows that batch has been scanned.

You poor thing. This was investigated. This from the Elections Chief who knows far more than you about elections. Infinitely more.

Jones further reported when he left the Government Center, he went directly to State Farm Arena. When he arrived, he was informed by the staff that they were packed up, prepped for the next day, and ready to leave. He subsequently received a call from the Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron asking if they could stay and finish scanning. Both Jones and Moss agreed to stay and proceeded to remove the sealed ballots from underneath the table and began scanning. Jones was also asked about double scanning ballots. Jones indicated that it is possible to occur; however, it will cause an error. Additionally, batch numbers are created at the time of scanning, so if a person picks up a batch of ballots and there is a batch number, then that employee knows that batch has been scanned.
I do not believe their story. All you have is their word. Not good enough.

It’s hard to let go something that really happened, especially when we saw and heard it for ourselves.

It takes a special kind of stupid, to look at the evidence, and claim it isn’t real.
What did you see??

Greg

Sure thing, traitor troll.
The more isolated Trump becomes within the American political system as a whole, the more he will dominate whatever remains of the conservative portion of that system. He will devour his party from within.

Maybe you do not much care about the future of the Republican Party. You should. Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.

The more isolated Trump becomes within the American political system as a whole, the more he will dominate whatever remains of the conservative portion of that system. He will devour his party from within.

Maybe you do not much care about the future of the Republican Party. You should. Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.
Isolated?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There is a case in GA. that wants ballot images. Why is that such a problem? And, again, the video shows outright fraud.

And again, that video is an outright fraud. It is carefully edited to show what the voiceover wants you to believe.

The video was used as evidence in a Pennsylvania court and government officials came in, explained what was going on really going on and the case was tossed.

The larger question is, in the face of all of the clear evidence that there was no election fraud, why do you continue to believe there was????

And again, that video is an outright fraud. It is carefully edited to show what the voiceover wants you to believe.

The video was used as evidence in a Pennsylvania court and government officials came in, explained what was going on really going on and the case was tossed.

The larger question is, in the face of all of the clear evidence that there was no election fraud, why do you continue to believe there was????
That video is not edited. But since you said it was now you can prove it. I say you cannot. So, go ahead, prove it. I'll wait.

Lasty is a Squealer and wussy boi.

That video is not edited. But since you said it was now you can prove it. I say you cannot. So, go ahead, prove it. I'll wait.

The video was tossed out of court. That’s all the proof we need. State officials went into court with the unedited video, and Trump’s case was immediately tossed.

There’s dozens of these reports from newspapers and media all over the free world. And there are reports about every one of Dumb Donald’s baseless attempts to overturn the results of a fair and legal election.

Prigohzian at least had the good sense to leave Russia after attempting to overthrow the government. Trump’s not that smart, but Joe Biden isn’t going to have Trump tossed out a window either.

In most civilized countries in the world, Donald Trump would’ve been taken out behind the White House and summarily shot on January 7th 2021.

Instead, he still kicking around, trying to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States of America Joseph Biden.

Last edited:

Of course it was edited, you flamin' idiot. :cuckoo:

The original surveillance video did not have red lines drawn on it and text that someone added.

The video was tossed out of court. That’s all the proof we need. State officials went into court with the unedited video, and Trump’s case was immediately tossed.

There’s dozens of these reports from newspapers and media all over the free world. And there are reports about every one of Dumb Donald’s baseless attempts to overturn the results of a fair and legal election.

Prigohzian at least had the good sense to leave Russia after attempting to overthrow the government. Trump’s not that smart, but Joe Biden isn’t going to have Trump tossed out a window either.

In most civilized countries in the world, Donald Trump would’ve been taken out behind the White House and summarily shot on January 7th 2021.

Instead, he still kicking around, trying to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States of America Joseph Biden.
The video is from GA. Not PA. And cases are dismissed because after that you can't get an evidentiary hearing on what ever evidence you had. See how that works?

Of course it was edited, you flamin' idiot. :cuckoo:

The original surveillance video did not have red lines drawn on it and text that someone added.
That does not mean the content was edited. You are just plain dumb.

So when she recounts the same batch of votes multiple times is edited? Wrong.

She didn't recount any ballots. I already showed you that repeating batches will result in a scanner error. The remedy for errors is to straighten out the batch and run it again. Once all of the ballots are counted within a batch, the batch gets a number, indicating it's complete. Running it through then generates an error.

Not to mention, but I will... clearly no one else there had that issue. Even had she counted ballots multiple times, and the recounts prove she didn't, that would have been just a couple of hundred votes. Trump lost by 12K.

She didn't recount any ballots. I already showed you that repeating batches will result in a scanner error. The remedy for errors is to straighten out the batch and run it again. Once all of the ballots are counted within a batch, the batch gets a number, indicating it's complete. Running it through then generates an error.

Not to mention, but I will... clearly no one else there had that issue. Even had she counted ballots multiple times, and the recounts prove she didn't, that would have been just a couple of hundred votes. Trump lost by 12K.
You showed me shit. That is an excuse they made up. Get the data from that machine. Why wasn't it done?

Forum List

Back