Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Nope, it's what happens when large Democrat cities count mail-in ballots last and turn in late returns.

What WAS planned before the election was Trump lying about election fraud if he lost...

Massive highly organized fraud, prophetically told to us by Incest Joe.

It was predicted because it would enable the fraud they knew was going to happen. These things are planned. These are organized criminals and you support them.
Wrong it was predicted because of COVID and the fact that they knew a record number of people would vote via mail in. There were public announcement going out for months about it. West Wing did a reunion episode specifically to raise awareness about it. Were you living under a rock?

Last edited:
Wrong it was predicted because of COVID and the fact that they knew a record number of people would vote via mail in. There were public announcement going out for months about it. West swing did a reunion episode specifically to raise awareness about it. Were you living under a rock?
I am not your neighbor.

I am not your neighbor.

Yeah, this is your neighbor...

zZ3RBIP3_400x400.jpg

Meanwhile, Freeman and Moss are gonna retire off of all the money they're gonna make from defamation lawsuits.

Yes, there you go, that’s another example of Russian collusion. You’re starting to get it but you have blinders on. And mueller did not say what you just claimed. Manafort was charged because I’d his collusion. That’s a fact. If he wasn’t colluding he wouldn’t have had a need to file as a foreign agent.
Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia
Mueller did say there was no Trump team collusion with Russia

If you think I’m lying then explain how any of my points are untrue. You haven’t addressed one of them. You just keep repeating that there was no collusion which is not true at all. If Mueller is your backing for that nonsense then let me quote him to counter that point. This is from Mueller:

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Yes your lying because Mueller said there was no Trump team Russian collusion and Durham agreed

I just quoted Mueller contradicting your claims.
Numbnuts you're lying
Robert Mueller’s nearly two-year Russia probe concluded without finding adequate evidence to show that officials with Donald Trump’s presidential 2016 campaign aided Russian attempts to interfere with the election.

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the special counsel wrote in his findings,

MuddledMick can’t refute it.

Obviously. 😎
I just did dick stain.
I told you that you aren't qualified to determine who does and who does not have "credibility" here.....because you are an idiot who doesn't even know what a Grand Jury does.
Now go play.

Forum List

Back