Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

True he was part of trump team. I love how you’re slowing putting the piece together. You’re not the quickest or the sharpest but you’re getting there.

So I’ll lay it out.

Manafort was part of trumps team

Manafort was arrested for not filing as a foreign agent. You’ve literally said both these things.

He was required to file as a foreign agent because of dealings and relations he was having with Russia. Fact.

Trump repeated promises to the people that there were no dealings with Russia. That was a lie

So these secret and illegal dealings with Russia literally fit the definition of collision which is:
collusion
col·Lou·sion kə-ˈlü-zhən
: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Hence we have…. Drum roll…
Russian Collusion!!

I know you’re gonna lazily respond by saying “there was no Russian collusion” but I just proved that wrong by laying out the facts. So give that nonsense a rest. If you have an actual argument then post it. Otherwise, go take a nap and enjoy the schooling you just got. You’re welcome
You leftists are ignorant There was no Trump team Russian collusion it never happened nor was anyone charged with it. Mueller said so and Durham also

You leftists are ignorant There was no Trump team Russian collusion it never happened nor was anyone charged with it. Mueller said so and Durham also
Hahaha. You responded exactly how I said you would. Saying no there wasn’t isn’t a counter argument. I just laid out why there was. Counter one of my points or tuck your tail and walk away

Hahaha. You responded exactly how I said you would. Saying no there wasn’t isn’t a counter argument. I just laid out why there was. Counter one of my points or tuck your tail and walk away
There was no Trump team Russian collusion
It's a done deal the conspiracy has been proven to be a fabrication dreamed up by democrats

It's a done deal the conspiracy has been proven to be a fabrication dreamed up by democrats
You can keep repeating that like a good little puppet. However, reality does not back you up. I literally just laid it out. Manafort was part of Trump scene, he was arrested for not filing as a foreign agent because he had relations with Russia. That is literally Russian collusion. Manafort is in jail.

So, essentially, the strength of your argument relies on horse-beaten-to-death tired tropes.

Right? Of course I'm right.

Clearly, you can't be taken seriously.

Question: Did Russia offer to help Trump?

Answer: Yes.

Question: Did Donald Trump welcome that help?

Answer: Yes

Question. Did Donald Trump do anything to stop or prevent that help?

Answer: No.

THat, by any reasonable standards, is collusion. Unwitting, perhaps.

What is missing is an actual, formal, acceptance and that is why it's not a 'conspiracy'.

However, Mueller did not rule on 'collusion', as he stated that the term has no legal significance.

Mueller did state, in a general way, that that kind of collusion doesn't rise to being a criminal act.

I think the big issue was whether that level of collusion was done wittingly or was it done unwittingly?

IF it is unwittingly, that wouldn't be criminal, that wouldn't rise to a conspiracy.

But if it was done wittingly, and I think it was, it's borderline. However, for the former president of the United States, borderline isn't strong enough to call it a conspiracy when you are a prosecutor who could literally be thrust on the the world stage, with all it's inherent dangers (personally) when the stakes are astronomical, a prosecutor is going to make sure he has way more than enough to convict. There's some truth to the old adage, 'when you aim an arrow at the King, you'd better not miss'.

I say it's borderline, and definitely NOT pro American and pro Democracy.

Last edited:
I have gone through this with much smarter people than you. Fraud happened. It was massive and quite obvious. The cover up failed before it even started.
Hilarious

Smart people scare you.

Like maybe most lower educated white bois

Question: Did Russia offer to help Trump?

Answer: Yes.

Question: Did Donald Trump welcome that help?

Answer: Yes

Question. Did Donald Trump do anything to stop or prevent that help?

Answer: No.

THat, by any reasonable standards, is collusion. Unwitting, perhaps.

What is missing is an actual, formal, acceptance and that is why it's not a 'conspiracy'.

However, Mueller did not rule on 'collusion', as he stated that the term has no legal significance.

Mueller did state, in a general way, that that kind of collusion doesn't rise to being a criminal act.

I think the big issue was whether that level of collusion was done wittingly or was it done unwittingly?

IF it is unwittingly, that wouldn't be criminal, that wouldn't rise to a conspiracy.

But if it was done wittingly, and I think it was, it's borderline. However, for the former president of the United States, borderline isn't strong enough to call it a conspiracy when you are a prosecutor who could literally be thrust on the the world stage, with all it's inherent dangers (personally) when the stakes are astronomical, a prosecutor is going to make sure he has way more than enough to convict. There's some truth to the old adage, 'when you aim an arrow at the King, you'd better not miss'.

I say it's borderline, and definitely NOT pro American and pro Democracy.
Collusion cultist you do realize the Russians were assisting Hillary Clinton through the Steele dossier? However there was no Trump team Russian collusion

You can keep repeating that like a good little puppet. However, reality does not back you up. I literally just laid it out. Manafort was part of Trump scene, he was arrested for not filing as a foreign agent because he had relations with Russia. That is literally Russian collusion. Manafort is in jail.
Ang you keep lying so I must keep repeating the truth Mueller stated there was no Trump team Russian collusion. Now if you wanted Russian collusion you could make an easy case of collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russia Steele dossier.

Forum List

Back