Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Ang you keep lying so I must keep repeating the truth Mueller stated there was no Trump team Russian collusion. Now if you wanted Russian collusion you could make an easy case of collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russia Steele dossier.
It is AMAZING that the Russian Collusion Cultists can't let go of their fantasies.
The Clinton Koolaide rotted their "brains".

Ang you keep lying so I must keep repeating the truth Mueller stated there was no Trump team Russian collusion. Now if you wanted Russian collusion you could make an easy case of collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russia Steele dossier.
Yes, there you go, that’s another example of Russian collusion. You’re starting to get it but you have blinders on. And mueller did not say what you just claimed. Manafort was charged because I’d his collusion. That’s a fact. If he wasn’t colluding he wouldn’t have had a need to file as a foreign agent.

If you think I’m lying then explain how any of my points are untrue. You haven’t addressed one of them. You just keep repeating that there was no collusion which is not true at all. If Mueller is your backing for that nonsense then let me quote him to counter that point. This is from Mueller:

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

LOL

Cries an election denier.

:abgg2q.jpg:
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I've watched it. Nothing illegal takes place. And there's no water leak which caused people to leave. As always you have no idea what you're talking about.
I have said nothing about the water leak. They cheated whether the leak happened or not. Again, the videos prove it to anyone with eyes and a brain. You seem to be lacking both.

Fraud happened and all you have is a corrupt government saying it did not. That does not work and it never will.

Years after their lives were turned upside down by conspiracy theorists, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, were officially cleared by Georgia authorities on Tuesday.

Georgia’s State Election Board dismissed its yearslong investigation into alleged election fraud at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, more than two years after conspiracy theorists — and then-President Donald Trump — claimed that Freeman and her daughter had committed election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The fraud claims were “unsubstantiated and found to have no merit,” the investigation concluded, reporting on the work of the FBI, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and investigators from the Secretary of State’s office vetting the alleged fraud.

During their efforts to overturn the results of the election, Trump and his ally Rudy Giuliani repeatedly claimed that Freeman and Moss had committed election fraud. A heavily edited, brief clip of security footage was widely circulated online and by Trump allies as supposed proof.

State officials said at the time that the election workers had done nothing wrong, but both women were relentlessly harassed. Freeman fled her home, fearing for her safety.

Fuck Trump! Fuck that mother-fuckin' racist and anyone who supports him! You are a scumbag un-American!

I have said nothing about the water leak. They cheated whether the leak happened or not. Again, the videos prove it to anyone with eyes and a brain. You seem to be lacking both.

Fraud happened and all you have is a corrupt government saying it did not. That does not work and it never will.

Do I need to reprint your post again where you falsely claimed people left because of a water leak?

Regardless, the video shows nothing illegal; which is why investigation after investigation concluded no one committed any crimes.

That is explained away as a coincidence. Really?

No, no coincidence. Before the election, it was predicted to happen. It was called the red mirage and the expected results with far more Democrats than Republicans voting by mail and with mail-in ballots counted last.

No, no coincidence. Before the election, it was predicted to happen. It was called the red mirage and the expected results with far more Democrats than Republicans voting by mail and with mail-in ballots counted last.
It was predicted because it would enable the fraud they knew was going to happen. These things are planned. These are organized criminals and you support them.

It was predicted because it would enable the fraud they knew was going to happen. These things are planned. These are organized criminals and you support them.

Nope, it's what happens when large Democrat cities count mail-in ballots last and turn in late returns.

What WAS planned before the election was Trump lying about election fraud if he lost...

Forum List

Back