Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Yes your lying because Mueller said there was no Trump team Russian collusion and Durham agreed
Muller did not say that. Stop spreading that lie. And Manafort was arrested for not registering for his collusion with Russia. If he wasn’t colluding he wouldn’t have been arrested. Disprove that

Muller did not say that. Stop spreading that lie. And Manafort was arrested for not registering for his collusion with Russia. If he wasn’t colluding he wouldn’t have been arrested. Disprove that
Yes he did liar
Where are the collusion convictions?

Numbnuts you're lying
Robert Mueller’s nearly two-year Russia probe concluded without finding adequate evidence to show that officials with Donald Trump’s presidential 2016 campaign aided Russian attempts to interfere with the election.

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the special counsel wrote in his findings,
Your quote says “conspired” and “coordinated”… it does not say what you’ve dishonestly been claiming. It does not say collusion. Manafort colluded. That’s a fact. He was arrested for not registering as a foreign agent. Your argument is dead

I just did dick stain.
I told you that you aren't qualified to determine who does and who does not have "credibility" here.....because you are an idiot who doesn't even know what a Grand Jury does.
Now go play.
No, no fuckface. You offered only your typically idiotic opinion.

Sucks to be you.

You’ve got nothing. You’ve never had anything. And it shows. Now, go play in traffic. Go.

Your quote says “conspired” and “coordinated”… it does not say what you’ve dishonestly been claiming. It does not say collusion. Muller colluded. That’s a fact. He was arrested for not registering as a foreign agent. Your argument is dead
Liar Mueller found no Trump team Russian collusion
Fucking collusion cultist

Yes he did liar
Where are the collusion convictions?
Collusion isn’t a legal term smart guy. I also quoted Muller saying exactly that. People who illegally collide get charged with things like Conspiracy or failing to register as a foreign agent… just like Manafort was. Damn you’re dumb

Collusion isn’t a legal term smart guy. I also quoted Muller saying exactly that. People who illegally collide get charged with things like Conspiracy or failing to register as a foreign agent… just like Manafort was. Damn you’re dumb
Numbnuts Mueller said there was no findings of trump team Russian collusion. Fucking collusion cultist take a nap.

Actually collusion is a legal term.

I think you probably meant collude. Not collide.

Pretty dumb of you.

Liar Mueller found no Trump team Russian collusion
Fucking collusion cultist
You keep repeating that like a robot yet your quote does not actually say that. Liar. My quote actually says what mueller found about collusion. The subsequent actions of arrest Manafort proves that it happened. You’re done

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

Actually collusion is a legal term.
“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

You keep repeating that like a robot yet your quote does not actually say that. Liar. My quote actually says what mueller found about collusion. The subsequent actions of arrest Manafort proves that it happened. You’re done

The claim that the President wasn’t “exculpated “was eye wash. He didn’t require exculpating and that was never the province of Mueller in any event.

You keep regurgitating to same old lie
Mueller stated there was no Trump team Russian collusion
Fucking collusion cultists are mentally sick tds

He found no Trump team Russian collusion
Case closed

You keep regurgitating to same old lie
Mueller stated there was no Trump team Russian collusion
Fucking collusion cultists are mentally sick tds
Wrong. I asked you to quote him saying that and you failed. Nowhere did Mueller say collusion. I posted the quote of him saying collusion. He said it wasn’t a legal term and wasn’t evaluated. So how about you stop lying

Again. Not the province of mueller to exculpate anyone. His insertion of his political message amounts to nothing.
Collusion is still a legal term.

Forum List

Back