Georgia purges 300,000 voters

Georgia removes more than 300,000 inactive voters from rolls - CNNPolitics

Georgia is purging 300,000 voters including what they call inactive voters.

I say lets look at the number of Republicans & Democrats.

Lets analyze the areas of the State these originated.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

I am sick & tired of Republicans cheating.
The only thing worse than a White Democrat...is a Boomer White Democrat.
Republicans do not cheat and are horrified that Democrats brag about voting 30 or more times online. I saw them bragging. The next day, their little bragfest was missing from the Forum in which they used to communicate their fantastic "wins."

Edit: overlooked clerical error.
Republicans are rubes and suckers. Only a sucker keeps playing by the rules once the other side no longer does. Do you know why? Unlike the Democrats whose ranks are packed with spics, *******, white cucks and Jews, who are ALL corrupted and crooked as Lombard Street...Republicans are two tiered.
The lower tier is comprised of normal, hardworking citizens who are honest, high trust members of their communities.
The upper tier...their elected 'leaders' however, are beholden to business interests, and play a different, but equally active a role in what is the shit impacted colon of the US...D.C. politics.
They just play their game on the sly...of course they get walked on and get fuck all done...very intentionally...of course...but they don't do something MOST important...they don't upset their wealthy, corporate leaders.

That is why you are all a bunch of fucking rubes...you actually think these cocksuckers (Republican Party) have your interest at heart.
They don't...they don't care...they never will...and by estimation...probably haven't...really ever.
NEGGED!
I am the Republican Party, and you are barking up the wrong tree, fella. And while we're on the subject of dogs, stay under the porch, pooch, because you're not ready to run with the big dogs.

A trend we need to see across the nation....dead dems should not be voting....

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

Republicans do not cheat and are horrified that Democrats brag about voting 30 or more times online. I saw them bragging. The next day, their little bragfest was missing from the Forum in which they used to communicate their fantastic "wins."

Republicans are rubes and suckers. Only a sucker keeps playing by the rules once the other side no longer does. Do you know why? Unlike the Democrats whose ranks are packed with spics, *******, white cucks and Jews, who are ALL corrupted and crooked as Lombard Street...Republicans are two tiered.
The lower tier is comprised of normal, hardworking citizens who are honest, high trust members of their communities.
The upper tier...their elected 'leaders' however, are beholden to business interests, and play a different, but equally active a role in what is the shit impacted colon of the US...D.C. politics.
They just play their game on the sly...of course they get walked on and get fuck all done...very intentionally...of course...but they don't do something MOST important...they don't upset their wealthy, corporate leaders.

That is why you are all a bunch of fucking rubes...you actually think these cocksuckers (Republican Party) have your interest at heart.
They don't...they don't care...they never will...and by estimation...probably haven't...really ever.

What a pleasant little boy you seem to be.
Eat my ass.

Keep talking kid.

NEGGED!
I am the Republican Party, and you are barking up the wrong tree, fella. And while we're on the subject of dogs, stay under the porch, pooch, because you're not ready to run with the big dogs.
Keep bendin over and playin the chump game...you Repubs are suckers.

NEGGED!
I told you to stay under the porch, poochie. And my newspaper is ready to give your ears a soundbite or two for being a smartass in addition to your immaturity.

They also like to use New Black Panthers with night sticks outside of polling places.

Can you imagine the nation-wide outrage if I were dressed in full combat gear, with an AR-15, and stationed in front of a polling place?

I would probably be arrested, and it would be all the leftards would be talking about for the next five years.

Hell man, you'd be tossed into Gen Pop
Plus, he'd lose his equipment, never to see it again if he's white.

Well, not that I'd ever consider doing something like that. I'm just sayin' "what if?"
I know, but you opened a door for me to research this issue, and I found pay dirt at the American Heritage Foundation website. I know of them, and they furnish only the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so it was a joy to dig in. I guess you think I'm shameless, but I have an axe to grind with well-armed drug cartels and the politicians who allowed them to proliferate in the United States, namely Texas where I live. Their minions sold my nephew drugs that got him good and dead and that broke my sister's heart to smithereens. So I apologize for my questionable modus operandi. Please forgive me.

On the contrary, I don't think you were being "shameless" nor were you motives "questionable." No forgiveness is necessary because I didn't take umbrage to anything you said.

Very sorry about your nephew. I moved here (Wisconsin) after living in DFW for 25 years. After Hurricane Katrina, we inherited thousands of less than reputable characters from New Orleans. I watched as the quiet Irving, TX apartment complex I lived in became overrun with crack heads, dealers, crack whores, burglars, and other criminals.

Suffering the loss of a girlfriend who died two years after 9/11, I started doing drugs myself. At some point I realized that I'd have to get the hell out of there or else I would die. It was near impossible to get myself straight when I had girls showing up at my door at 2 AM with a piece of crack rock to get me started, after which I would spend every dime I could come up with.

So one day I just left most of what I owned behind and just moved away. I've been clean and sober for 13 years now, not even so much as a whiff of pot. For that I give thanks to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

NEGGED!

Suckers as we may be for not giving the Dems back what they deserve, what do you propose we do? Obviously voting Democratic is the worst of two evils. Voting third party only serves to usurp votes from the lesser of two evils, namely the GOP.

So then what?

It's pretty cool watching all the rubes prove my point about confirmation bias.

The only voter fraud in the last election was by Republicans.

I can provide a long list of Republicans committing voter fraud.

But if you are to bleev these tards, only Democrats commit voter fraud.

Since depotoo ran off when I challenged him, I wonder if anyone else can tell me how Voter ID would have stopped the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

Since depotoo ran off when I challenged him, I wonder if anyone else can tell me how Voter ID would have stopped the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

You can provide a long list of Republicans committing voter fraud, but you don't? Am I just supposed to take you one your word here, or what?

Note: Redistricting and voter ID laws aren't forms of "voter fraud."

But you don’t mind at all when Demon Rats cheat!
Actually I do.

Democrats aren't trying to legislate their cheating through voter suppression.

Purging voter rolls is one way they cheat.
So, if they’ve died or moved to another state you want them left on the voter rolls? Now, that’s cheating.
Actually, I have no problem with removing dead or moved voters.

I have an issue when you apply it to only certain people.

You mean poor people that want free shit and will definitely vote Democrat

Post a link, and I'll read it.

Y

NEGGED!

Suckers as we may be for not giving the Dems back what they deserve, what do you propose we do? Obviously voting Democratic is the worst of two evils. Voting third party only serves to usurp votes from the lesser of two evils, namely the GOP.

So then what?
You have a party who does NOTHING for you. What did the GOP led congress and Repub POTUS get done for you?
Fuck all. Yet you continue to play this game of false dichotomy.
I come on this site on a daily and see you people going at it like these is some grande difference...what? Where? Results?

Our TWO party system is bullshit...as for third party candidates...what difference could it hurt? You're fucked anyway...push the red button.
I do...every God Damned election...I go third party...if there are candidates....why not?

As far as the Dems are concerned...I don't know who it is...but after 75 years of the same thing I do know this.
THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT THE ANSWER.

You can provide a long list of Republicans committing voter fraud, but you don't? Am I just supposed to take you one your word here, or what?

North Carolina Republican operative charged in election fraud scheme

Two Republicans charged in Ohio election fraud, win anyway

Oregon elections worker fired after allegations of ballot tampering

Now get busy explaining how those could have been stopped by Voter ID.

Good luck with that.

Sounds like you're having trouble with the word "inactive". You may want to look it up.
Yeah, when a voter missed a vote, they are inactive, then if they are a democrat, they are targeted for removal by republicans.

No kidding, so you're trying to tell us that 300,000 people missed a vote?

Did someone mention dead voters?

Local election judge, 88, sent in dead husband’s ballot

Audrey R. Cook, 88, of Alton is accused of sending in an absentee ballot in her late husband’s name. Cook is a Republican election judge in Madison County, according to Madison County State’s Attorney Tom Gibbons. She was charged Friday with two felony election-fraud counts.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade in 2016

According to Coego’s arrest affidavit, she sat by herself behind a back table in a room with about 80 other workers. Another temp worker, identified as “S. Tremmel,” saw her illicitly mark three ballots Tuesday, pulling a black pen out of her purse each time. She “would hide the pen in her purse whenever a supervisor or other employee came near,” Tremmel told investigators.

<snip>

The confiscated ballot had been filled with blue ink — except for a single mark in black for Regalado for mayor. Deputy Elections Director Rosy Pastrana examined all the ballots that had been in Coego’s possession since Monday and found an unspecified number “that appeared to have been altered” because only the Regalado bubble had been filled out in black.

<snip>

Regalado, a Republican, is running for the nonpartisan mayor’s post against incumbent Carlos Gimenez, who is also a Republican. As strong mayor, Gimenez appointed Elections Supervisor Christina White and is ultimately in charge of her department.

North Carolina Republican operative charged in election fraud scheme

Two Republicans charged in Ohio election fraud, win anyway

Oregon elections worker fired after allegations of ballot tampering

Now get busy explaining how those could have been stopped by Voter ID.

Good luck with that.

Voter ID will not catch criminals within the system, but it will help prevent fraudulent voting outside of the system. Nobody said voter ID will stop all voter fraud, just people who want to, or try to vote using a false identity. But in the first North Carolina story, if the real voter casts a vote where they indeed have an ID, then the conflict would have been settled by the absentee ballots this guy was trying to cast. And who knows, maybe that's how he got busted.

Y

NEGGED!

So then what?
You have a party who does NOTHING for you. What did the GOP led congress and Repub POTUS get done for you?
I come on this site on a daily and see you people going at it like these is some grande difference...what? Where? Results?

Our TWO party system is bullshit...as for third party candidates...what difference could it hurt? You're fucked anyway...push the red button.
I do...every God Damned election...I go third party...if there are candidates....why not?

As far as the Dems are concerned...I don't know who it is...but after 75 years of the same thing I do know this.

I just have to ask this because it's something I don't understand with you people: If everybody is no good in politics, and you don't support either party, why do you come here to discuss politics? You have nothing to discuss. You are just here to try and convince people to join your anti-government movement. Or am I wrong?

Just a note, if you don't vote for candidates in either party, and vote third party, you might as well put your ballot in the urinal and piss on it. You'll get the same results.

Y

NEGGED!

So then what?

Project much, little buddy? :rolleyes:
You're simply not ready for discussion with other adults, junior.

Forum List

Back