Georgia purges 300,000 voters

You would be absolutely silent if the majority of the voters removed were Republican.
But you don’t mind at all when Demon Rats cheat!
Actually I do.

Democrats aren't trying to legislate their cheating through voter suppression.

Purging voter rolls is one way they cheat.
So, if they’ve died or moved to another state you want them left on the voter rolls? Now, that’s cheating.
Actually, I have no problem with removing dead or moved voters.

I have an issue when you apply it to only certain people.

So the OP is upset that they are cleaning up the voter rolls?

How do they dare? LOL?

To put some order and legality in there? huh? how? :rolleyes-41:

You are beginning to sound like Greta.
Actually, there are a lot of types of voter fraud:
Types of Voter Fraud IMPERSONATION FRAUD AT THE POLLS: Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.

FALSE REGISTRATIONS: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.

DUPLICATE VOTING: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.

FRAUDULENT USE OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.

BUYING VOTES: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.

ILLEGAL “ASSISTANCE” AT THE POLLS: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”

INELIGIBLE VOTING: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.

ALTERING THE VOTE COUNT: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.

BALLOT PETITION FRAUD: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list, but is intended to demonstrate the many ways in which fraud is committed. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
This is only a partial listing of all voter frauds.
The Heritage Foundation

Georgia removes more than 300,000 inactive voters from rolls - CNNPolitics

Georgia is purging 300,000 voters including what they call inactive voters.

I say lets look at the number of Republicans & Democrats.

Lets analyze the areas of the State these originated.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

I am sick & tired of Republicans cheating.
It's part and parcel of their nationwide voter suppression program they've been working on for years.

Possible voter purge of hundreds of thousands has Wisconsin Democrats scrambling
The battle over who can cast ballots next year — over 200,000 could be removed from the roles — is key in a state Trump won by less than 23,000 votes.
Possible voter purge of hundreds of thousands has Wisconsin Democrats scrambling

Well, that's 200,000 fewer potential fraudulent votes, isn't it?

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

Democrats sure do get angry when Republicans stop them from voting illegally.

They also like to use New Black Panthers with night sticks outside of polling places.

They also like to use New Black Panthers with night sticks outside of polling places.

Can you imagine the nation-wide outrage if I were dressed in full combat gear, with an AR-15, and stationed in front of a polling place?

I would probably be arrested, and it would be all the leftards would be talking about for the next five years.

The only thing worse than a White Democrat...is a Boomer White Democrat.
Republicans do not cheat and are horrified that Democrats brag about voting 30 or more times online. I saw them bragging. The next day, their little bragfest was missing from the Forum in which they used to communicate their fantastic "wins."

Edit: overlooked clerical error.

Last edited:

Can you imagine the nation-wide outrage if I were dressed in full combat gear, with an AR-15, and stationed in front of a polling place?

I would probably be arrested, and it would be all the leftards would be talking about for the next five years.

Hell man, you'd be tossed into Gen Pop

Actually I do.

So, if they’ve died or moved to another state you want them left on the voter rolls? Now, that’s cheating.
Actually, I have no problem with removing dead or moved voters.

I have an issue when you apply it to only certain people.

How about removing felons from the rolls?

It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.

Suddenly you care about poor people?

It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.

naw, he doesn't. he loves keeping them impoverished.

Actually I do.

who does voter suppression except someone trying to overturn an election, 63 million votes. wow.

That should scare the hell out of most people. The fact that the Democrats have ramped up their tactics from simple election fraud to a full-blown coup of a duly-elected sitting President, should be categorized as the worst case of political corruption this country has ever seen.

If this were any other country, we would be hunting down Democrats like dogs and lining them up against the walls.

Actually I do.

who does voter suppression except someone trying to overturn an election, 63 million votes. wow.

That should scare the hell out of most people. The fact that the Democrats have ramped up their tactics from simple election fraud to a full-blown coup of a duly-elected sitting President, should be categorized as the worst case of political corruption this country has ever seen.

If this were any other country, we would be hunting down Democrats like dogs and lining them up against the walls.
with zero republicans, it's all it is.

In Occupied's imaginary little neo-Marxist fantasy world, the poor are only a tool with which he and his party uses to seek power. Thus has it been ever since Marx and Engels penned their sick ideology to paper.

Actually I do.

If your fat assed President did not break the fucking law, we would bot be where we are today.

Duly elected Presidents that are crooks get impeached.

Actually I do.

Catching a crook is not over turning an election.

If you don't want your Republican presidents impeached, quit election frauds & cheats.

It is that simple.

Jesus fuck you are still lying about one pilling place in Jersey where those two people left when asked.

Two guys at a polling place vs Russian help. Uhmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back