Georgia purges 300,000 voters

Georgia removes more than 300,000 inactive voters from rolls - CNNPolitics

Georgia is purging 300,000 voters including what they call inactive voters.

I say lets look at the number of Republicans & Democrats.

Lets analyze the areas of the State these originated.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

I am sick & tired of Republicans cheating.

Sounds like you're having trouble with the word "inactive". You may want to look it up.

How you define inactive and is it applied across the State.

Let's go with the typical definition.
inactive
[inˈaktiv]
ADJECTIVE
    • not working; inoperative.
      not engaging in political or other activity.
    • having no chemical or biological effect.
    • not engaging in or involving any or much physical activity.

Well......you would be closer to the truth if you had said, "Only citizens are supposed to vote."
I have no problem in declaring that only citizens vote

Unless you can show me some significant proof otherwise

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.

The worst thing that would happen is that the person would fill out a provisional ballot, that would be counted once the person's identity and voter status is confirmed.

Well......you would be closer to the truth if you had said, "Only citizens are supposed to vote."
I have no problem in declaring that only citizens vote

Unless you can show me some significant proof otherwise
'Significant' is subjective, isn't it?

It's part and parcel of their nationwide voter suppression program they've been working on for years.

Possible voter purge of hundreds of thousands has Wisconsin Democrats scrambling
The battle over who can cast ballots next year — over 200,000 could be removed from the roles — is key in a state Trump won by less than 23,000 votes.
Possible voter purge of hundreds of thousands has Wisconsin Democrats scrambling

They don’t assimilate and often vote for the freebies democrats give out

Doesn’t everyone vote for freebies?
Not those with any self/personal integrity.
Everyone votes in their self interests

No. Democrats vote for their self interest. Republicans vote for what's good for the entire country.

Georgia has a voter ID law too. :laughing0301:

Voter ID
If all 50 states had a voter ID laws, Dems would never win, may be just California and NY.
Every example of voter fraud provided on this forum for the past several years were from states which have Voter ID.

Instead of proving the need for Voter ID, the tards have proven, in spades, just how ineffective Voter ID is at stopping the types of voter fraud which occur. :lol:

Yet it never occurs to the tard herd to wonder what the REAL purpose of Voter ID is since it does not stop voter fraud.

As for who commits voter fraud, the only proven case in the last election was the Republicans in North Carolina.

North Carolina operative indicted in ballot fraud scandal that led to new House election

Guess what? North Carolina has Voter ID! TA-DAAAAAAA!

Voter ID did not slow the Republican fraudsters down for one second.

You tards have selective vision. Learn a little something about confirmation bias, because you tards are walking textbook examples of it.

What is wrong with Hispanics voting?
You think only white people should vote?
They don’t assimilate and often vote for the freebies democrats give out

Doesn’t everyone vote for freebies?
Not those with any self/personal integrity.
Everyone votes in their self interests

No. Democrats vote for their self interest. Republicans vote for what's good for the entire country.
straw-man.jpg

So, you bring no proof any of this is one sided, but say Republicans are "cheating".

Classic!

So Georgia legally passed a law to purge non active voters and you don't like. Trump is duly elected in the prescribed Constitutional method and YOU want to change the rules as to how it's done. I'm seeing a selective pattern here regarding just which votes yo do and don't like.

It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.

They were sent a postage paid response form.

So, you bring no proof any of this is one sided, but say Republicans are "cheating".

Classic!

In our state it was so simple. If you haven't voted in the last couple of years, they send snail mail to your residence to stay registered. In fact they send several notices. How is it cheating elections when they send you several notices with a postage paid return of the card?

There is no possible way for them to keep up with who moved out of the county or state, who is still alive or not, who is too ill to vote, so they have to purge the rolls. It helps us keep track of voter fraud. Several times there has been reports of more registered voters than the adult population in districts.

Voter ID
If all 50 states had a voter ID laws, Dems would never win, may be just California and NY.
Every example of voter fraud provided on this forum for the past several years were from states which have Voter ID.

Instead of proving the need for Voter ID, the tards have proven, in spades, just how ineffective Voter ID is at stopping the types of voter fraud which occur. :lol:

Yet it never occurs to the tard herd to wonder what the REAL purpose of Voter ID is since it does not stop voter fraud.

As for who commits voter fraud, the only proven case in the last election was the Republicans in North Carolina.

North Carolina operative indicted in ballot fraud scandal that led to new House election

You tards have selective vision. Learn a little something about confirmation bias, because you tards are walking textbook examples of it.
Pennsylvania: Voter ID for First Time Voters When voting at a polling place for the first time, you must show proof of identification, either with photo or not.

only the first time you ever vote, photo or not.
For Tx, it only went into effect last year.
NC only going into effect by 2020.

I not only do not have a problem with purging voter rolls, I am very much in favor of it. It is just plain common sense. People move around a lot.

However, when Florida did a voter purge a few years ago, they purged a lot of valid voters who had not moved or died, including a WWII veteran.

Strangely, Fox News made no mention of this fact...

Confirmation bias strikes again. Actually, since they are media, it's a lie of omission.

Voter ID

Pennsylvania: Voter ID for First Time Voters When voting at a polling place for the first time, you must show proof of identification, either with photo or not.

Actually, Voter ID was enacted in Texas in 2013, but they fucked it up and had to re-write the law.

Explain how Voter ID would have stopped the Republican candidate in NC from committing mass voter fraud in 2018.

Good luck with that.

Democrats sure do get angry when Republicans stop them from voting illegally.

Voter ID

Actually, Voter ID was enacted in Texas in 2013, but they fucked it up and had to re-write the law.

Explain how Voter ID would have stopped the Republican candidate in NC from committing mass voter fraud in 2018.

Good luck with that.
Explain how it wouldn’t have stopped these individuals from voting?
19 Noncitizens Voted Illegally in 2016 in North Carolina, U.S. Charges

This is the next phase of the GOP voter disenfranchisement process.

They spent 20 years screaming about "voter IDs" and in the process disenfranchising millions of voters (that they thought would be Dem voters)

That effort is losing its potency and the number of people who don't have the IDs required diminishes (as they age out).

So what now?

Simply remove people from the voter rolls
Only if they are dead, honeybunch. *sigh* repita, repita, repita...

Forum List

Back