Georgia purges 300,000 voters

So the OP is upset that they are cleaning up the voter rolls?

How do they dare? LOL?

To put some order and legality in there? huh? how? :rolleyes-41:

You are beginning to sound like Greta.
Actually, there are a lot of types of voter fraud:
Types of Voter Fraud IMPERSONATION FRAUD AT THE POLLS: Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.

FALSE REGISTRATIONS: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.

DUPLICATE VOTING: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.

FRAUDULENT USE OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.

BUYING VOTES: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.

ILLEGAL “ASSISTANCE” AT THE POLLS: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”

INELIGIBLE VOTING: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.

ALTERING THE VOTE COUNT: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.

BALLOT PETITION FRAUD: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list, but is intended to demonstrate the many ways in which fraud is committed. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
This is only a partial listing of all voter frauds.
The Heritage Foundation
So, how many were people voting as other people?

Is that significant enough to stop millions from voting?

You would be absolutely silent if the majority of the voters removed were Republican.
But you don’t mind at all when Demon Rats cheat!
Actually I do.

Democrats aren't trying to legislate their cheating through voter suppression.

Purging voter rolls is one way they cheat.
So, if they’ve died or moved to another state you want them left on the voter rolls? Now, that’s cheating.
Actually, I have no problem with removing dead or moved voters.

I have an issue when you apply it to only certain people.
Lets check & find out.

Actually I do.

who does voter suppression except someone trying to overturn an election, 63 million votes. wow.

That should scare the hell out of most people. The fact that the Democrats have ramped up their tactics from simple election fraud to a full-blown coup of a duly-elected sitting President, should be categorized as the worst case of political corruption this country has ever seen.

If this were any other country, we would be hunting down Democrats like dogs and lining them up against the walls.
If your fat assed President did not break the fucking law, we would bot be where we are today.

Duly elected Presidents that are crooks get impeached.
which law was that?

How do they dare? LOL?

Types of Voter Fraud IMPERSONATION FRAUD AT THE POLLS: Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.

FALSE REGISTRATIONS: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.

DUPLICATE VOTING: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.

FRAUDULENT USE OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.

BUYING VOTES: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.

ILLEGAL “ASSISTANCE” AT THE POLLS: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”

INELIGIBLE VOTING: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.

ALTERING THE VOTE COUNT: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.

BALLOT PETITION FRAUD: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list, but is intended to demonstrate the many ways in which fraud is committed. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
The Heritage Foundation

what's funny is that you still don't get how it works.

Actually I do.

who does voter suppression except someone trying to overturn an election, 63 million votes. wow.

That should scare the hell out of most people. The fact that the Democrats have ramped up their tactics from simple election fraud to a full-blown coup of a duly-elected sitting President, should be categorized as the worst case of political corruption this country has ever seen.

If this were any other country, we would be hunting down Democrats like dogs and lining them up against the walls.
If your fat assed President did not break the fucking law, we would bot be where we are today.

I might be going out on a limb here, but perhaps if you hadn't been charged with a felony since you last voted, you wouldn't have been purged off the voter rolls? Maybe?

I'm just assuming here, from what information I've gleaned from your post, and your general attitude. I could be wrong, or I could be right.

Now fess up. If this scenario is incorrect, you have my apologies.

Actually I do.

which law was that?

You know: Those imaginary laws in Dave's head. The laws that said "Thou shalt not beat Hillary", and other stuff.

:lmao:

How do they dare? LOL?

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
The Heritage Foundation

The only people it's stopping from voting are those that shouldn't be voting in the first place. That's kind of the idea.

Georgia removes more than 300,000 inactive voters from rolls - CNNPolitics

Georgia is purging 300,000 voters including what they call inactive voters.

I say lets look at the number of Republicans & Democrats.

Lets analyze the areas of the State these originated.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

I am sick & tired of Republicans cheating.
Democrats sure do get angry when Republicans stop them from voting illegally.

They also like to use New Black Panthers with night sticks outside of polling places.

Can you imagine the nation-wide outrage if I were dressed in full combat gear, with an AR-15, and stationed in front of a polling place?

I would probably be arrested, and it would be all the leftards would be talking about for the next five years.

Hell man, you'd be tossed into Gen Pop
Plus, he'd lose his equipment, never to see it again if he's white.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

Funny how that is. When we discuss purging or ID"s, only the Democrats seem to be affected by it, and not the Republicans. I wonder what that is??? :20:

How do they dare? LOL?

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
The Heritage Foundation

I left that information in the link entitled "The Heritage Foundation." It should take you to the table of contents wherein you can find more answers than you can think up questions to, sir. :D

It's a Mecca location for you to become an expert in for the rest of your sweet life. Happy exploring. If you click on the shape of your state, you will be taken to a page of offenders, their offenses (type of voter fraud crime), name of the offender, and several other details of the case against them.

Last edited:

They also like to use New Black Panthers with night sticks outside of polling places.

Can you imagine the nation-wide outrage if I were dressed in full combat gear, with an AR-15, and stationed in front of a polling place?

I would probably be arrested, and it would be all the leftards would be talking about for the next five years.

Well, not that I'd ever consider doing something like that. I'm just sayin' "what if?"

Jesus fuck you are still lying about one pilling place in Jersey where those two people left when asked.

Two guys at a polling place vs Russian help. Uhmmmmmmmm

They were never asked to leave you lying ass.

How do they dare? LOL?

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding
The Heritage Foundation

*looks up at thread title.... 300,000* *looks down at post.... millions....* *looks back up at thread title.... 300,000*

I've rounded up before.... but that's impressive.....

Sounds like you're having trouble with the word "inactive". You may want to look it up.
Yeah, when a voter missed a vote, they are inactive, then if they are a democrat, they are targeted for removal by republicans.

The only thing worse than a White Democrat...is a Boomer White Democrat.
Republicans do not cheat and are horrified that Democrats brag about voting 30 or more times online. I saw them bragging. The next day, their little bragfest was missing from the Forum in which they used to communicate their fantastic "wins."

Edit: overlooked clerical error.
Republicans are rubes and suckers. Only a sucker keeps playing by the rules once the other side no longer does. Do you know why? Unlike the Democrats whose ranks are packed with spics, *******, white cucks and Jews, who are ALL corrupted and crooked as Lombard Street...Republicans are two tiered.
The lower tier is comprised of normal, hardworking citizens who are honest, high trust members of their communities.
The upper tier...their elected 'leaders' however, are beholden to business interests, and play a different, but equally active a role in what is the shit impacted colon of the US...D.C. politics.
They just play their game on the sly...of course they get walked on and get fuck all done...very intentionally...of course...but they don't do something MOST important...they don't upset their wealthy, corporate leaders.

That is why you are all a bunch of fucking rubes...you actually think these cocksuckers (Republican Party) have your interest at heart.
They don't...they don't care...they never will...and by estimation...probably haven't...really ever.

The only thing worse than a White Democrat...is a Boomer White Democrat.
Republicans do not cheat and are horrified that Democrats brag about voting 30 or more times online. I saw them bragging. The next day, their little bragfest was missing from the Forum in which they used to communicate their fantastic "wins."

Edit: overlooked clerical error.
Republicans are rubes and suckers. Only a sucker keeps playing by the rules once the other side no longer does. Do you know why? Unlike the Democrats whose ranks are packed with spics, *******, white cucks and Jews, who are ALL corrupted and crooked as Lombard Street...Republicans are two tiered.
The lower tier is comprised of normal, hardworking citizens who are honest, high trust members of their communities.
The upper tier...their elected 'leaders' however, are beholden to business interests, and play a different, but equally active a role in what is the shit impacted colon of the US...D.C. politics.
They just play their game on the sly...of course they get walked on and get fuck all done...very intentionally...of course...but they don't do something MOST important...they don't upset their wealthy, corporate leaders.

That is why you are all a bunch of fucking rubes...you actually think these cocksuckers (Republican Party) have your interest at heart.
They don't...they don't care...they never will...and by estimation...probably haven't...really ever.

What a pleasant little boy you seem to be.

Well, not that I'd ever consider doing something like that. I'm just sayin' "what if?"
I know, but you opened a door for me to research this issue, and I found pay dirt at the American Heritage Foundation website. I know of them, and they furnish only the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so it was a joy to dig in. I guess you think I'm shameless, but I have an axe to grind with well-armed drug cartels and the politicians who allowed them to proliferate in the United States, namely Texas where I live. Their minions sold my nephew drugs that got him good and dead and that broke my sister's heart to smithereens. So I apologize for my questionable modus operandi. Please forgive me.

I know, but you opened a door for me to research this issue, and I found pay dirt at the American Heritage Foundation website. I know of them, and they furnish only the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so it was a joy to dig in. I guess you think I'm shameless, but I have an axe to grind with well-armed drug cartels and the politicians who allowed them to proliferate in the United States, namely Texas where I live. Their minions sold my nephew drugs that got him good and dead and that broke my sister's heart to smithereens. So I apologize for my questionable modus operandi. Please forgive me.

It is truly one of the best.

Sounds like you're having trouble with the word "inactive". You may want to look it up.
Yeah, when a voter missed a vote, they are inactive, then if they are a democrat, they are targeted for removal by republicans.

At least in my state, you have to not be voting for several years. Then they make several attempts to contact you with a postage paid card, which all you have to do is fill it out and return.

If you can't do that, then you have no business voting.

Forum List

Back