Georgia purges 300,000 voters

We are about a decade away from being screwed via changing Demographics from illegals here.

We lose Texas from Dems leaving their old states and illegals here..........We lose............it's a matter of time unless we deal with the illegals here.
The invasion is real and encouraged by racist anti white Democrats.
It's about power..........and they don't care what they have to do to get it..........That is CRYSTAL CLEAR NOW.

Georgia removes more than 300,000 inactive voters from rolls - CNNPolitics

Georgia is purging 300,000 voters including what they call inactive voters.

I say lets look at the number of Republicans & Democrats.

Lets analyze the areas of the State these originated.

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

I am sick & tired of Republicans cheating.
It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.
You need money to vote?

R u sure?

So what happened to RealDave? He disappeared after I insinuated that the reason for his issue was because he might have gotten a felony since the last time he voted, and was purged off the rolls.

Surely not?

If either in this purge does not approximate the State's normal distribution, haul all the fuckers off to jail.

It does not match the normal distribution, that's the point. It is necessary to clean up the voter rolls but some states get over-zealous knowing that poor people are going to get shafted.
You need money to vote?

R u sure?
Poor people and young people move around a lot and often neglect to keep their registrations up to date. This known fact is not lost on those who are tasked with suppressing the vote.

Are all of the voters alive? Have they not voted in 6 or more years? How is it cheating by removing these people from the Registered list? It’s cheating if the people are denied from re-registering?

Sounds like you're having trouble with the word "inactive". You may want to look it up.

How you define inactive and is it applied across the State.
"Inactive" = dead, hasn't voted for 100 years, etc. lol

I have no problem with purging records as long as they do it well in advance of the election, make a diligent effort to notify people by mail and in person and allow for a provisional vote

You need money to vote?

R u sure?
Poor people and young people move around a lot and often neglect to keep their registrations up to date. This known fact is not lost on those who are tasked with suppressing the vote.

If voting is important to them, and it should be, then they will update their registration. Registered voters names in a district where the voters are no longer residing is a vulnerability. Do, yes, being a security and risk management professional, I am all for suppressing voter vulnerabilities to preserve the legal American vote.

This upcoming election will be the first time that Leonard Bilsey (D) won't be allowed
to vote since 1888.....and all because of these damn republicans wanting to purge
the voting rolls. They have some nerve....bastards, all of them!

You need money to vote?

R u sure?
Sounds like you're telling us that "Poor people are too stupid to vote"

Oh, bull. They were given 30 days to respond. And-

These are voters who may still live in the state but hadn't cast a ballot since before the 2012 presidential election. The voters being purged didn't respond to two notices sent by election officials some of those notices returned as undeliverable. The secretary of state's office released a list of more than 313,000 voters whose registrations were subject to cancellation, which would shrink the state's voter rolls by 4%. In November, election officials mailed them a notice and gave them 30 days to respond to keep their registrations active.

Only if they're dead, darlin'.

This is the next phase of the GOP voter disenfranchisement process.

They spent 20 years screaming about "voter IDs" and in the process disenfranchising millions of voters (that they thought would be Dem voters)

That effort is losing its potency and the number of people who don't have the IDs required diminishes (as they age out).

So what now?

Simply remove people from the voter rolls

You need money to vote?

R u sure?
I bet with food stamps and Welfare they are "Johnnie on the spot" with their up to date info or anything else they need.
Don't be stupid, everyone knows the game you lefties play

These are voters who may still live in the state but hadn't cast a ballot since before the 2012 presidential election. The voters being purged didn't respond to two notices sent by election officials some of those notices returned as undeliverable. The secretary of state's office released a list of more than 313,000 voters whose registrations were subject to cancellation, which would shrink the state's voter rolls by 4%. In November, election officials mailed them a notice and gave them 30 days to respond to keep their registrations active.
Somehow not voting (which is a very common thing) means that in the future you CAN'T vote...

WTF

Forum List

Back