Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

Oh they still need one more day to cheat?.....wow.....
yep good old CNN,part of the good old boy CIA controlled network.:2up:

Do you really believe this ^^^?
They believe all of it. All of it.

Even Santa and the Easter Bunny?
Congrats on proving what a clueless stupid fuck you and Mac are after I took you to school just now. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
The fact you believe there was no rigged election you are the one that would believe in Santa and the Easter bunny.:ahole-1::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...

And.....now that the recount was done, lets hear from our conservative conspiracy addicts on why it can't be trusted.

Even though a few days ago those same conservatives were saying that hand recount would be honest and result in trump winning the state.

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....

And if they opened up the voting machines and found nothing, you'd demand some other bizarre conspiracy theory.
Most of the Trumpers in here are just gas-lighting at this point.....

Do they truly believe the election was rigged? Doesn't matter...

What entertains them is watching you try to convince them otherwise.....
Wow you really are a sad degenerate if you can’t can’t accept the fact it was rigged.let’s see we have whisleblower witnesses that are willing testify knowing if they lie perjury is what they will suffer which is the last thing they will risk,we got poll workers turned away yep no rigging,grow the fuck up.
The ones turned away weren't suppose to be there in the first place. Each state has rules and if you can't follow them, you get turned out. Welcome to the Constitution of the United States and the States Constitutions.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.
Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...
Fake recount !!
Used the same Bolshevik Jewish software and the same illegal votes

Oh they still need one more day to cheat?.....wow.....
yep good old CNN,part of the good old boy CIA controlled network.:2up:

Do you really believe this ^^^?
They believe all of it. All of it.

Even Santa and the Easter Bunny?
Congrats on proving what a clueless stupid fuck you and Mac are after I took you to school just now. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
The fact you believe there was no rigged election you are the one that would believe in Santa and the Easter bunny.:ahole-1::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
He "took us to school", Rye.

These Trumpsters are just too darned clever for us 'n stuff.

Fake recount !!
Used the same Bolshevik Jewish software and the same illegal votes

Of course it is fake, as long as, your savior LOSES.

And if they opened up the voting machines and found nothing, you'd demand some other bizarre conspiracy theory.

They really do believe it, because they believe everything Trump says.

"The only way I lose is if the election is rigged".

I've spoken to several in real life. Look in their eyes. They believe it.
I am sure they do...it's still irrelevant to the point that they still get off on seeing you try to convince them otherwise....

That is why they say "you're so triggered" when you get frustrated by the gas-lighting...

Which is why I mock them like I do...because a liberal being right and them being wrong is the ultimate triggering...
Still seems like you sure winners are the ones doing all the gabbing about the election.
Not really...

I haven't filed a single lawsuit...

You dic suckers have filed 28....and are currently 1 for 27...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

That is exactly what federal judges are saying to Trump's lawyers around the country....
Great, and then the appeals process goes until it is done.
Cool story bro...

By the way...did Trump ever get to the bottom of those voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama??

View attachment 418079
it's like after the election, he never said anything else about it...almost like he was just being full of shit again.....

In fact, its almost like he has a habit of making accusations and then saying nothing else about it later...

I am still waiting to see what those investigators he hired found out in Hawaii.....
Never cared because I never understood why 2 Democrats ran against each other for president.
Are you claiming Romney was a Democrat??

Do you understand how pathetic republican voters are??

They now claim to hate the last 4 presidential candidates that they nominated (and even elected) to be president??
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

And I am supposed to respect the opinions of people with that kind of judgement??

I am sure they do...it's still irrelevant to the point that they still get off on seeing you try to convince them otherwise....

That is why they say "you're so triggered" when you get frustrated by the gas-lighting...

Which is why I mock them like I do...because a liberal being right and them being wrong is the ultimate triggering...
Still seems like you sure winners are the ones doing all the gabbing about the election.
Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

That is exactly what federal judges are saying to Trump's lawyers around the country....
Cool story bro...

By the way...did Trump ever get to the bottom of those voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama??

View attachment 418079
it's like after the election, he never said anything else about it...almost like he was just being full of shit again.....

In fact, its almost like he has a habit of making accusations and then saying nothing else about it later...

I am still waiting to see what those investigators he hired found out in Hawaii.....
Never cared because I never understood why 2 Democrats ran against each other for president.

They now claim to hate the last 4 presidential candidates that they nominated (and even elected) to be president??
View attachment 418315

And I am supposed to respect the opinions of people with that kind of judgement??
It was a joke brainless.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.
You can't name any lies, you can only quote your propaganda.

and that still isn't fraud......

You do understand what fraud means right??

Funny how I didn't hear you morons complaining about this shit back in 2016, or 2012, or 2008 or ever....

"In the 2016 presidential election, there were 10,113 provisional ballots cast in South Carolina. Whitmire said 5,272 of those were counted and 4,841 of them were left uncounted."

Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

Cool story bro...

View attachment 418079

View attachment 418315

It was a joke brainless.
No, it wasn't a joke -- you dic suckers have made that claim numerous times before -- the minute a republican president or candidate no longer has that power you worship; yall start calling them RINO's, liberals, etc etc -- the fact I called your bitch ass out is why you want to act like its just a joke....

Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

Cool story bro...

View attachment 418079

View attachment 418315

It was a joke brainless.
No, it wasn't a joke -- you dic suckers have made that claim numerous times before -- the minute a republican president or candidate no longer has that power you worship; yall start calling them RINO's, liberals, etc etc -- the fact I called your bitch ass out is why you want to act like its just a joke....
Well NOW he is a Democrat so stop your incessant whining.

and that still isn't fraud......

You do understand what fraud means right??

Funny how I didn't hear you morons complaining about this shit back in 2016, or 2012, or 2008 or ever....

"In the 2016 presidential election, there were 10,113 provisional ballots cast in South Carolina. Whitmire said 5,272 of those were counted and 4,841 of them were left uncounted."

Semantics

Really?

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

Forum List

Back