Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

So long as they are honest mistakes. How do I know they are honest? I should take your word for it?
These mistakes happen every year and are routinely picked up by canvassing. There's no indications it was anything but an honest mistake which occurred in Republican controlled counties of a Republican controlled state. The idea this represents fraud is an enormous stretch of the imagination.

So long as they are honest mistakes. How do I know they are honest? I should take your word for it?
These mistakes happen every year and are routinely picked up by canvassing. There's no indications it was anything but an honest mistake which occurred in Republican controlled counties of a Republican controlled state. The idea this represents fraud is an enormous stretch of the imagination.
Link....I do not believe you. You're just pontificating now. I do not believe they are honest mistakes.

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.
Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.
You can't name any lies, you can only quote your propaganda.

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

No one has to lie about Trump, his lies are well noted. Only Trump Humpers believe his lies.

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.
Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.
You can't name any lies, you can only quote your propaganda.

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

No one has to lie about Trump, his lies are well noted. Only Trump Humpers believe his lies.
And only brainless libbers believe their propaganda.

I do not believe in coincidences. These "honest mistakes" seem to lean one way. What makes you believe they are honest? People told you so?
How do you know the honest mistakes lean one way? Have you systematically catalogued all errors or are you just going by what the conservative media is reporting?

I do not believe in coincidences. These "honest mistakes" seem to lean one way. What makes you believe they are honest? People told you so?
How do you know the honest mistakes lean one way? Have you systematically catalogued all errors or are you just going by what the conservative media is reporting?
I have eyes and ears. Have you not been following the news? It is in the data. Look it up.

I have eyes and ears. Have you not been following the news? It is in the data. Look it up.
The media doesn't report everything equally, do they? Especially not the conservative media who is highly biased to report just the news they are interested in. The conservative media is not interested in reporting errors that happen in favor of Biden.

The media doesn't report everything equally, do they? Especially not the conservative media who is highly biased to report just the news they are interested in. The conservative media is not interested in reporting errors that happen in favor of Biden.
Media is 95% left. Correct. You must love it.

There's always doubting Thomases that have no faith unless they can see for themselves. What I notice about doubts in our election process is that we have hybrid Thomases, whose faith is conditional on how results match up with their desires.

Forum List

Back