Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??
Silly little flu? The number of deaths is far exceeding the worst flu we’ve had in a long time. And that’s with extreme measures to prevent spread.
How do we know just how many deaths were caused by this virus? And even if we do assume its correct, the increased testing will get the actual mortality rate below 1%. Its only the worst in the blue states, most people who have it now only know because they are able to get tested. More testing identifies people who have or had it and many never even knew it.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

Every vote is confirmed by two workers, one from each political party. Hundreds of them (thousands?) across the state, working under a Republican lead government.

Stupid people don't believe you, they believe everything Donald Trump tells them what to believe. It's TDS (Truth Derangement Syndrome)

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

Not shrugging anything off, and you are likely right....the 1600 who died had other conditions and were given Covid on their death certificates. The point being the number of cases, because of increased testing, has been far outweighing any mortality pace for months now....coming down from a mortality rate of 6.5% four months ago to 2.1% now....so your waiting period scenario isn't valid. By concentrating so hard on one silly virus you discount al the other really dangerous threats to our lives and you even call some of them Covid. That is really stupid, as not realizing this virus for what it really is. Just a flu.

Silly little flu? The number of deaths is far exceeding the worst flu we’ve had in a long time. And that’s with extreme measures to prevent spread.
How do we know just how many deaths were caused by this virus? And even if we do assume its correct, the increased testing will get the actual mortality rate below 1%. Its only the worst in the blue states, most people who have it now only know because they are able to get tested. More testing identifies people who have or had it and many never even knew it.
Mortality rate is one factor. Transmissibility is another. You won’t get very far plucking one statistic out of many factors. Mortality rates are a product of these two (and a few other factors but these are the big ones).

Q. How do we know just how many deaths were caused by this virus

A. Death Certificates, of course.

There are over 250,000 thousand of them, and counting.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.
No, your idiot propaganda is.

Mortality rate is one factor. Transmissibility is another. You won’t get very far plucking one statistic out of many factors. Mortality rates are a product of these two (and a few other factors but these are the big ones).
You cannot stop a virus from spreading no matter how many different things you wear over your face. Only a vaccine will do that. The death rate is a true statistic calculated by knowing all that are infected. Simple enough. The number of cases now far outweigh the severe case and death rate pace.

Not shrugging anything off, and you are likely right....the 1600 who died had other conditions and were given Covid on their death certificates. The point being the number of cases, because of increased testing, has been far outweighing any mortality pace for months now....coming down from a mortality rate of 6.5% four months ago to 2.1% now....so your waiting period scenario isn't valid. By concentrating so hard on one silly virus you discount al the other really dangerous threats to our lives and you even call some of them Covid. That is really stupid, as not realizing this virus for what it really is. Just a flu.

Like one comedian said, If you die in a car crash and have an ingrown toenail, obviously, you died of an ingrown toenail.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.

Q. How do we know just how many deaths were caused by this virus

A. Death Certificates, of course.

There are over 250,000 thousand of them, and counting.
Oh please.....

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

No, your idiot propaganda is.

Wow, when you have no response, you still respond. Try again. And you still can't have a decent response to my post. I am waiting for your next nonsensical post.
:9:

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.

Really?

Not at all, huh?

Are you sure about that?

Because you may want to double check that.

If the number of cases skyrockets, unless the critical case rate plummets by the same rate....you get an increase in hospitalization. And we have seen cases rise WAY faster than we've seen the critical case rate drop. Right now our hospitlization rate is skyrocketing, at 217 hospitalizations per 100,000. With many states experiencing their highest hospitalization rates of the entire pandemic.

And ....you're citing national averages. Which don't necessarily mean dick at any specific hospital. There are many, many hospitals that have more cases than the national average. And have ICU's that are very nearly overwhelmed.

And if they opened up the voting machines and found nothing, you'd demand some other bizarre conspiracy theory.
Most of the Trumpers in here are just gas-lighting at this point.....

Do they truly believe the election was rigged? Doesn't matter...

What entertains them is watching you try to convince them otherwise.....
Wow you really are a sad degenerate if you can’t can’t accept the fact it was rigged.let’s see we have whisleblower witnesses that are willing testify knowing if they lie perjury is what they will suffer which is the last thing they will risk,we got poll workers turned away yep no rigging,grow the fuck up.

Oh they still need one more day to cheat?.....wow.....
yep good old CNN,part of the good old boy CIA controlled network.:2up:

Do you really believe this ^^^?
Thanks for proving your stupidity about the CIA,you and Mac both,it’s always the stupid ones that say no election fraud.you are clueless that congress did an investigation into the cias activities in the 70”s and because of their carelessness,found out the cia had documents thst stated they had plants in the major media networks clueless. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Might want to get off that deserted island you live on.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back