Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...

Would Trump supporters like it if we count them again?

Or will they just continue to whine no matter what?
Again, the professional whiner providing lectures on whining.

Soo...is that a "no" on the recount then?
I don't really care.

Oh good. So no recount then.

I'm glad you have come to the reality that Biden will be your president. :itsok:
My reality has nothing to do with who becomes president.

I don't really care.

I'm glad you have come to the reality that Biden will be your president. :itsok:
And Trump is still yours and was for 4 yrs.

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...

They change boogeymen faster than most people change underwear. It was Biden, no wait, Soros, no wait, the Lambo guy delivering ballots in the night, no wait, the Secretary of State of Pennsylvania, no wait, the secretary of State of Georgia, no wait, the Floyd Couunty Election Commission.

All they can keep suckling on this silly conspiracy binkie rather than face the election results like adults.

I don't really care.

And Trump is still yours and was for 4 yrs.

Correct. No dispute there.

And.....now that the recount was done, lets hear from our conservative conspiracy addicts on why it can't be trusted.

And this is not from Twitter! There is a credibility, instead, about the report!

Each county count will be posted and the totals will shown the Biden win!

Georgia plans to announce the results of the statewide audit around noon on Thursday, said Gabriel Sterling, the state's voting systems implementation manager.
The Secretary of State plans to post county-by-county tallies with a timestamp, so the public can view the results of the audit.
Sterling said that the state has finished auditing virtually all ballots from the presidential race. About 5 million Georgians voted, and President-elect Joe Biden won by about 13,000 votes. Election officials have said the audit hasn’t found widespread fraud and will affirm Biden’s win.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Also intact: Matt 25: 14-30; prayer for "Lives Don't Matter!)

So does this exclude any possible fraud through electronic in person voting ?

....and the reasons to ignore the very recount conservatives called for begins.
I never said either way. I do believe there is fraud, and always has been.
This is the most involved in detail of an election Ive been in my life.
Im trying to read, research, and learn. Your presumption might be premature to me specifically.

Forum List

Back