Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

But it was stolen by the leftyflu mailins.
People are legally allowed to vote by mail. It’s not stolen, you just lost.
So that means they aren't allowed to vote illegally by mail then right??

There would not have been millions of fake mail in ballots if not for the leftyflu excuse simple as that.

You still don't get it. Your schtick is now seen as a joke. it's failed. You don't have to accept it, just move on. But, damn, you are hilarious.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...
Cool, now all they need to do is validate the mail in ballots.
Here are the dates to look out for......

None of those dates list:

"Declare Trump Dictator Day"

But keep your fingers crossed tho

EnHwZCgWMAIT7bO.jpg

Voting by mail worked for the Trumps and over half of their administration....are you saying they voted illegally??
Again...the leftyflu excuse allowed millions more mail in ballots to be sent out and increased the possibility of abuse. Without that no way Diaperman wins.
Does black people voting make you feel sad??

Is that why Trump is only insisting on targeting majority black areas to try to throw out their votes??

#Sad
Just the dead ones......and if they have an ID and show up to vote, not at all.
and this is never presented in court why??

View attachment 418074
I don't follow it....whatever happens happens. There is time before certification to file suits and appeals so why worry about it? The Supreme Court will likely get involved and if everything is above board Sleepy will be in.

It's over. The Appeals courts are already ignoring all this in the time limits.

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....

And if they opened up the voting machines and found nothing, you'd demand some other bizarre conspiracy theory.
Most of the Trumpers in here are just gas-lighting at this point.....

Do they truly believe the election was rigged? Doesn't matter...

What entertains them is watching you try to convince them otherwise.....
They really do believe it, because they believe everything Trump says.

"The only way I lose is if the election is rigged".

I've spoken to several in real life. Look in their eyes. They believe it.
I am sure they do...it's still irrelevant to the point that they still get off on seeing you try to convince them otherwise....

That is why they say "you're so triggered" when you get frustrated by the gas-lighting...

Which is why I mock them like I do...because a liberal being right and them being wrong is the ultimate triggering...
Still seems like you sure winners are the ones doing all the gabbing about the election.
Not really...

I haven't filed a single lawsuit...

You dic suckers have filed 28....and are currently 1 for 27...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

That is exactly what federal judges are saying to Trump's lawyers around the country....

There would not have been millions of fake mail in ballots if not for the leftyflu excuse simple as that.

You still don't get it. Your schtick is now seen as a joke. it's failed. You don't have to accept it, just move on. But, damn, you are hilarious.

What are you talking about? All I have said is true, and once the election is certified it will all be done. Only you are upset not me.

Voting by mail worked for the Trumps and over half of their administration....are you saying they voted illegally??
Again...the leftyflu excuse allowed millions more mail in ballots to be sent out and increased the possibility of abuse. Without that no way Diaperman wins.
Does black people voting make you feel sad??

Is that why Trump is only insisting on targeting majority black areas to try to throw out their votes??

#Sad
Just the dead ones......and if they have an ID and show up to vote, not at all.
and this is never presented in court why??

View attachment 418074
I don't follow it....whatever happens happens. There is time before certification to file suits and appeals so why worry about it? The Supreme Court will likely get involved and if everything is above board Sleepy will be in.

It's over. The Appeals courts are already ignoring all this in the time limits.
Sure and once the total appeals process is over then its over.

And if they opened up the voting machines and found nothing, you'd demand some other bizarre conspiracy theory.

I am sure they do...it's still irrelevant to the point that they still get off on seeing you try to convince them otherwise....

That is why they say "you're so triggered" when you get frustrated by the gas-lighting...

Which is why I mock them like I do...because a liberal being right and them being wrong is the ultimate triggering...
Still seems like you sure winners are the ones doing all the gabbing about the election.
Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

That is exactly what federal judges are saying to Trump's lawyers around the country....
Great, and then the appeals process goes until it is done.

What's more bizarre than a president who wears two diapers at once??
Question: What's more bizarre than a president who wears two diapers at once??

Answer: A president who lies to mislead our nation's people that the virus has turned the corner while at the same time every State in our union reports more and more infections.

Of course the trumpsters will claim this is all fake news and the numbers of infected by the virus in hospitals all across our nation are fictional.
No I claim you are a libber Polly Parrott....the President lied awwwk! The President spread the virus, awwwwk! The numbers of people infected are because of the vast number of tests we have run goofy. 99% have few or no symptoms and would never have been tested if not for all the hype. Severe case rates and mortality rates are waaaay down look for yourself awwwwk!

Your post is an example of someone way out of touch with reality.

What's more bizarre than a president who wears two diapers at once??
Question: What's more bizarre than a president who wears two diapers at once??

Answer: A president who lies to mislead our nation's people that the virus has turned the corner while at the same time every State in our union reports more and more infections.

Of course the trumpsters will claim this is all fake news and the numbers of infected by the virus in hospitals all across our nation are fictional.
No I claim you are a libber Polly Parrott....the President lied awwwk! The President spread the virus, awwwwk! The numbers of people infected are because of the vast number of tests we have run goofy. 99% have few or no symptoms and would never have been tested if not for all the hype. Severe case rates and mortality rates are waaaay down look for yourself awwwwk!

Your post is an example of someone way out of touch with reality.
Not if you go to Worldmeters and look up the REAL statistics about the virus. And do some simple math. But its easier to buy into propaganda right??

Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

Cool story bro...

By the way...did Trump ever get to the bottom of those voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama??

EnIwRjFWEAAbT1d.jpg

it's like after the election, he never said anything else about it...almost like he was just being full of shit again.....

In fact, its almost like he has a habit of making accusations and then saying nothing else about it later...

I am still waiting to see what those investigators he hired found out in Hawaii.....

Yeah, that's why what Orange Jesus is so insidious. He's lying to the people who trust him the most. But he's done that his whole life, so why not his political base?
Yep, and remember, these people have been softened up for 20+ years by talk radio.

This is the buffoon -- I mean, messiah, they've been promised, so they're not going to let go.

Would Trump supporters like it if we count them again?

Or will they just continue to whine no matter what?

What are you talking about? All I have said is true, and once the election is certified it will all be done. Only you are upset not me.

Actually, now that the Appeals Courts are, largely, ignoring the appeals, I find this entertaining.

Not really...

But go off tho...
Huh?

Huh?

Cool story bro...

By the way...did Trump ever get to the bottom of those voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama??

View attachment 418079
it's like after the election, he never said anything else about it...almost like he was just being full of shit again.....

In fact, its almost like he has a habit of making accusations and then saying nothing else about it later...

I am still waiting to see what those investigators he hired found out in Hawaii.....
Never cared because I never understood why 2 Democrats ran against each other for president.

Actually, now that the Appeals Courts are, largely, ignoring the appeals, I find this entertaining.

Obviously you keep posting about it.

And you keep entertaining me. I just canceled Netflix and Cable. Thank you for giving me a replacement.

And you keep entertaining me. I just canceled Netflix and Cable. Thank you for giving me a replacement.

Sure no problem.....

Actually, though, and if you didn't really cancel Netflix, go on and look for the We Are the Champions series, episode 2. Its about a pepper eating contest held here in South Carolina sponsored by the guy who invented the Carolina Reaper and it is great. Just to get away from politics for a bit.

Forum List

Back