Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

Anyone has to admire the ability to create the credible outcome! The audit found nothing wrong and will affirm the free election in the one state, USA!

There are other outcomes, not so pleasant to be around!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Also intact: Matt 25: 14-30; prayer for "Lives Don't Matter!)

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

Georgia is going to hand the Dems a majority in the senate. Then all the rats who undermined Trump for their own flaky ideology will receive their just rewards.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.

But it was stolen by the leftyflu mailins.
People are legally allowed to vote by mail. It’s not stolen, you just lost.
If there is a Biden administration, it is not going to be a comfortable one. Every Prog political decision going against the Deplorables is going to divide this nation even more. And with the media/entertainers egging it on it is going to be a nasty time.

Anyone has to admire the ability to create the credible outcome! The audit found nothing wrong and will affirm the free election in the one state, USA!

There are other outcomes, not so pleasant to be around!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Also intact: Matt 25: 14-30; prayer for "Lives Don't Matter!)
Progs be Crow. Shaken, stirred and murderers.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President didn't work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.

No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.

No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??
You do know about math don't you?

Silly little flu? The number of deaths is far exceeding the worst flu we’ve had in a long time. And that’s with extreme measures to prevent spread.

Forum List

Back