Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.
Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.
You can't name any lies, you can only quote your propaganda.

I can't name any lies and efforts by Trump to mislead the public? You are either very dumb, ignorant or out touch with reality - likely all of these.

...and where do your quotes and facts come from??? Your own propaganda machine.....exactly my point.

Your point is in some other universe. All one needs to understand about Trump's dishonesty and efforts to mislead the public is to listen to and/or read his own words, uttered in context.
You poor brainless lemmings are prisoners of your propaganda machine they dont even try to verify their baloney.
So very true.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.

Really?
Trusting the cia over donal trump,what a stupid fuck,trump told the truth what I have known for 2 decades that the msm media is fake news and being the first president to have the balls to tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit. Yeah you asshoies hate amerIca same as that evil organization the cia does so of course you evil monsters would believe the cia over trump.lol

What sources do you read, watch or absorb from radio waves? Given your comment above, it appears you are a dittohead, and everything you believe came from the mouths of Limbaugh, Hannity and other radical conservatives on the AM Radio and the talking heads on Fox News.

Anyone who claims the MSM is fake news is biddable, brainwashed and out of touch with reality.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I read alternative news not controlled by the corporations,and know I don’t listen to those clowns hannity and Limbaugh.Limbaugh being gop never spoke of the corruption of bush sense he is also gop only Clinton so I stopped decades ago with him,same with hannity always gave bush a pass,tucker Carlson is only one from fox I listen to,he tells it like it is.

Wow,if you are not a shill for the dnc committe,you are one major stupid fuck,the msm is nothing but a tool for the government,they don’t investigate anything. The brainwashed and out of touch with reality is clowns like you who don’t believe that. You clowns don’t even remember thst in the 1970,s congress did an investigation into the CIAs activities and discovered they got agents planted in every major media market mr clueless,what deserted island you been on the last several decades?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Really?
Trusting the cia over donal trump,what a stupid fuck,trump told the truth what I have known for 2 decades that the msm media is fake news and being the first president to have the balls to tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit. Yeah you asshoies hate amerIca same as that evil organization the cia does so of course you evil monsters would believe the cia over trump.lol

Stupid fuck, dumbass every agency, ie. FBI, NSA, DHS, Repub Govs, Repub S.O.Ss have told you fucking moronic ass Trump Humpers that this was a secure, fair election. He didn't win so it had to be rigged, you ass clowns are a joke.

Really?

What sources do you read, watch or absorb from radio waves? Given your comment above, it appears you are a dittohead, and everything you believe came from the mouths of Limbaugh, Hannity and other radical conservatives on the AM Radio and the talking heads on Fox News.

Anyone who claims the MSM is fake news is biddable, brainwashed and out of touch with reality.

These idiots are listening to ass clowns like Flush Limpbaugh, dumbass Sean Hannity, etc.

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

No one has to lie about Trump, his lies are well noted. Only Trump Humpers believe his lies.
And only brainless libbers believe their propaganda.

We know Biden won election, unlike Trump Humpers who are being bamboozled.
We stood in line and voted....so nothing to be bamboozled about...you sent in coronaballots by the droves.

Which was totally legal, I voted by mail when I was stationed overseas as well.
Not with a fake virus hoax code that added millions of mail ins

Trump lost deal with it, you celebrated in 2016 and you are crying in 2020. Why is it that Trump Humpers are not crying about the states he won?

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

No one has to lie about Trump, his lies are well noted. Only Trump Humpers believe his lies.

We stood in line and voted....so nothing to be bamboozled about...you sent in coronaballots by the droves.

Trump lost deal with it, you celebrated in 2016 and you are crying in 2020. Why is it that Trump Humpers are not crying about the states he won?
I'm not crying, you eternal whiners are. If Diaperman won I will tolerate it until he leaves just like I did with the Muslim in Chief, and not kick and stomp and cry and whine every single day like you losers.

Really?

If you'd have watched the press conference you have the answer to your question.
But of course you being a see no evil,hear no evil monkey you didnt watch.

Really?

I'm not crying, you eternal whiners are. If Diaperman won I will tolerate it until he leaves just like I did with the Muslim in Chief, and not kick and stomp and cry and whine every single day like you losers.

Hell that is all you damn Trump Humpers have done. You do realize Trump is 1-29 in these dumbass lawsuits.

Really?

Hell that is all you damn Trump Humpers have done. You do realize Trump is 1-29 in these dumbass lawsuits.

So list these lawsuits.
You cant because they dont exist.
Had you not been a see no evil,hear no evil monkey you'd know that by watching the press conference.

Really?

So list these lawsuits.
Had you not been a see no evil,hear no evil monkey you'd know that by watching the press conference.

So Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs didn't exist? That's what you're claiming?

Really?

So list these lawsuits.

So Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs didn't exist? That's what you're claiming?

Again...watch the press conference.

Really?

So list these lawsuits.

So Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs did exist?

If your ilk are going to claim that Trump hasn't lost any cases, you're going to need to at least to decide if any such court cases exist.

Really?

So list these lawsuits.

If your ilk are going to claim that Trump hasn't lost any cases, you're going to need to at least to decide if any such court cases exist.

Watch the Fuken press conference!!!

Really?

So list these lawsuits.

Watch the Fuken press conference!!!

Here's the news conference.

Show me where they even mention Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs.

Give me the time stamp.

Really?

The EC of 2016 is not the Prog massive cheating of 2020. Come on man...Beijing Joe is a Mongolian Idiot. And Kamala is a Ho that is the most unlikable candidate that ran in the 2020 election accept when she is giving blowjobs.

Really?

So list these lawsuits.

Why are you wasting everyone else's time with this nonsense? It's Hannity all the way.

CNN spoke to one of those "dead" voters.

Obviously everyone with a functioning brain knew that more than one person has almost every name imaginable, but of course that didn't stop the trumpfist from parrotting their dear leader's idiocy.

Maybe we should consider a recount in one North Carolina county, if there there were mistakes made real or intended. Maybe just for balance a Trump win in excess of 75% deserves a 2nd look.

Forum List

Back