Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
damn straight when a business discriminates against its own people. yep, I have no sympathy at fking all.

So, since not giving discounts is now the same thing as discriminating, as a member of the American Legion and the VFW I am feel discriminated against by the NRA who doesn’t give me a discount for being a member of those groups

You loons willingly and gleefully RUINED the business of a baker for refusing to bake a cake for only 2 people.

Oh hell fucking no! Do not put that shit on me.

I believe that any and all anti-discrimination laws imposed on any private company or individual are unconstitutional. I have stated this multiple times on this forum and have gotten pounded from all sides for my view.

I sided 100% with the bakers and the rest of the people that said no. Nobody should ever be forced to provide a service or a product they do not wish to, with no exceptions. I think this extends to medical people also, if someone does not have the money or insurance, they should not be forced to treat them. The government should never be in the business of forcing an individual to do anything.

So, you can take that shit and shove it right back up your ass

How charming. And to think that you eat with those fingers.

Cretin.

I will take that as your apology for lying about me.

I'm pretty sure I've got your number, and it's in the low double digits.

Are you anohter one of the fuckers on here that lack the most basic level of integrity to admit when they are wrong? Is it too much for your soul to say "hey, sorry I accused you of something that you were not a part of?' Why is that so hard for so many people?
It's in their genes

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

damn straight when a business discriminates against its own people. yep, I have no sympathy at fking all.

So, since not giving discounts is now the same thing as discriminating, as a member of the American Legion and the VFW I am feel discriminated against by the NRA who doesn’t give me a discount for being a member of those groups

not the same. if you never had one, they didn't take it away from you.

Refusing to give them a tax break unless they discontinue discriminating.

Cite your Constitution requiring states to give tax breaks to anyone.

I didn’t realize that the NRA was a protected class. How is refusing to do business with an organization which is under investigation by the FBI for financial crimes and treason “discrimination”?

Refusing to give tax breaks doesn’t violate the Constitution. Making those tax breaks conditional upon the applicant making business arrangements with a private lobbying group, does.

Prove it or pound sand Canuck, what's little Justin up to today? What is he dressed up as today?

Is that how little billy trumptards “debate”?

Do t be so touchy because you don’t know anything

Says a person who has never once added anything salient to a single conversation? You're dismissed little girl.
I have great conversations. But not with fact averse trump trolls.

Then it must be with yourself because it isn't on here. I'm not republican ;)

I believe that any and all anti-discrimination laws imposed on any private company or individual are unconstitutional. I have stated this multiple times on this forum and have gotten pounded from all sides for my view.

I sided 100% with the bakers and the rest of the people that said no. Nobody should ever be forced to provide a service or a product they do not wish to, with no exceptions. I think this extends to medical people also, if someone does not have the money or insurance, they should not be forced to treat them. The government should never be in the business of forcing an individual to do anything.

Cretin.

Are you anohter one of the fuckers on here that lack the most basic level of integrity to admit when they are wrong? Is it too much for your soul to say "hey, sorry I accused you of something that you were not a part of?' Why is that so hard for so many people?
It's in their genes
their jeans??

Cretin.

Why would she apologize? You are a lying sack of shit. I don't think you were here to weigh in about the bakers. You people lie about everything and then get so huffy when people just always assume you're lying.

I imagine you're lying now.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

What raw hypocrisy. If a company refused to give Planned Parenthood members a discount, Democratic-controlled legislatures would do whatever they could to take away any tax breaks that company was getting, never mind that Planned Parenthood, unlike the NRA, actually kills thousands of kids each year.

If the GA legislature believes that Delta is treating gun owners unfairly, it has every right to block tax breaks for Delta. It's that simple.

Can you provide some examples of this happening?

Or even an example of a company that gives discounts to PP employees

it's very unfair to expect the nra snowflakes to pay full price, i guess.

You don't seem to be too smart. They were GIVING the discounts and then for political reasons took them away. Clear cut case.

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

It'd be too bad if Delta found another hub wouldn't it.
what an expense. Go for it.

Then that is even worse, at least the NRA members got a discount for a little time.

That damn NRA did not even do that much

You don't seem to be too smart. They were GIVING the discounts and then for political reasons took them away. Clear cut case.

they took them away for business reasons, but you can keep whining about it if you like.

it's what you do best after all

Then that is even worse, at least the NRA members got a discount for a little time.

well I'd like to know what it is they do exactly that required the pulling of the discount. but lazy people in here can't tell me.

Cretin.

Why would she apologize? You are a lying sack of shit. I don't think you were here to weigh in about the bakers. You people lie about everything and then get so huffy when people just always assume you're lying.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

What a whiny little snowflake you turned out to be

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

you don't think they can get a sweet deal from another state?

:lol:

well I'd like to know what it is they do exactly that required the pulling of the discount. but lazy people in here can't tell me.

you're too lazy to google it, and you blame the people here.

trumpling

Delta informed the National Rifle Association Saturday that the airline will end its contract for discounted fares for travel to the association's 2018 annual meeting. The company requested that the NRA remove Delta's information from its meeting website.

Delta’s decision reflects the airline’s neutral status in the current national debate over gun control amid recent school shootings. Out of respect for our customers and employees on both sides, Delta has taken this action to refrain from entering this debate and focus on its business. Delta continues to support the 2nd Amendment.

This is not the first time Delta has withdrawn support over a politically and emotionally charged issue. Last year, Delta withdrew its sponsorship of a theater that staged a graphic interpretation of “Julius Caesar” depicting the assassination of President Trump. Delta supports all of its customers but will not support organizations on any side of any highly charged political issue that divides our nation.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

What a whiny little snowflake you turned out to be

As you are the one who resorted to vulgarity, it's pretty clear that you are a thin skinned wanker.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

you don't think they can get a sweet deal from another state?

:lol:
that's quite a lot of moving, you think that's free? Then they have to buy office buildings and supplies for the hangers, wow for the NRA that didn't do anything. i'll laugh at that if that happens. really, I will laugh.

Forum List

Back