Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Why would she apologize? You are a lying sack of shit. I don't think you were here to weigh in about the bakers. You people lie about everything and then get so huffy when people just always assume you're lying.

I imagine you're lying now.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

What a whiny little snowflake you turned out to be

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As you are the one who resorted to vulgarity, it's pretty clear that you are a thin skinned wanker.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

What the fuck is vulgarity? Who the hell decides what words are vulgar and which are not?

Apparently you my lord. (rolling eyes)

I didn't realize we had so many snowflakes on this board.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

As you are the one who resorted to vulgarity, it's pretty clear that you are a thin skinned wanker.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

What the fuck is vulgarity? Who the hell decides what words are vulgar and which are not?

Not me little boy, I've yet to meet anyone who can cause me internet anguish.

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Oh we do They're the worst of the worst

He's a vulgar cretin.

Nuff said.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

it's a fucking blizzard

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Well I am glad to know you are not a snowflake like those other liberals crying about my language.

IOW

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Well I am glad to know you are not a snowflake like those other liberals crying about my language.

I'm not a Liberal either, nor am I a Republican.

Sorry, I didn't mean to include you in that group. I worded that poorly. My apologies

What do you think of the government trying to force one private company to give discounts to a different private company?

Sorry, I didn't mean to include you in that group. I worded that poorly. My apologies
Only republicans worry about your language here Us Dems don't give a fk

No, I suppose if the state of Georgia declined to renew Delta's business license, that would also qualify.

Refusing to give them a break on their taxes? Not so much.

Refusing to give them a break on their taxes UNLESS they do business with the NRA.

Absolutely unconstitutional!!!

Refusing to give them a tax break unless they discontinue discriminating.

Cite your Constitution requiring states to give tax breaks to anyone.

So it is discrimination not to give discounts? That is where you want to hang your hat now?

It is discrimination to give discounts, and then suddenly yank them and admit it's because you don't want to associate with "those people", yeah.

Would you like to ask the members of the NRA whether or not they feel discriminated against, or does that not matter because they deserve it?

Delta isn’t refusing to do business with NRA members. They’re Refusing to put money in the coffers of an organization which is openly encouraging attacks on law enforcement which is investigating them makes the NRA odious to patriot Americans.

An organization being investigated by the FBI for laundering millions of dollars from foreign governments and passing them through to candidates favoured by Vladimir Putin.

Why are you defending this affront to your freedom?

"Put money in the coffers"? Damn, you have no idea what the topic here is.

Delta wasn't giving donations to the NRA, pinhead. They were giving travel discounts to their members, the same way they give travel discounts to members of the AARP, etc. Didn't put dime one in the NRA's "coffers", since people don't exactly join the NRA to get discounts on stuff, other than maybe at the local gun store.

What do you think of the government trying to force one private company to give discounts to a different private company?
I for one think it's bullshit

That isn't the point. The point is that the discounts were in place, they were removed for political reasons.

I didn’t realize that the NRA was a protected class. How is refusing to do business with an organization which is under investigation by the FBI for financial crimes and treason “discrimination”?

Refusing to give tax breaks doesn’t violate the Constitution. Making those tax breaks conditional upon the applicant making business arrangements with a private lobbying group, does.

Prove it or pound sand Canuck, what's little Justin up to today? What is he dressed up as today?

Is that how little billy trumptards “debate”?

Do t be so touchy because you don’t know anything

Says a person who has never once added anything salient to a single conversation? You're dismissed little girl.
I have great conversations. But not with fact averse trump trolls.

"Great conversations" = Other liberals and I sit around agreeing how brilliant we are.

Refusing to give them a break on their taxes UNLESS they do business with the NRA.

So it is discrimination not to give discounts? That is where you want to hang your hat now?

It is discrimination to give discounts, and then suddenly yank them and admit it's because you don't want to associate with "those people", yeah.

Would you like to ask the members of the NRA whether or not they feel discriminated against, or does that not matter because they deserve it?

Delta isn’t refusing to do business with NRA members. They’re Refusing to put money in the coffers of an organization which is openly encouraging attacks on law enforcement which is investigating them makes the NRA odious to patriot Americans.

An organization being investigated by the FBI for laundering millions of dollars from foreign governments and passing them through to candidates favoured by Vladimir Putin.

Delta wasn't giving donations to the NRA, pinhead. They were giving travel discounts to their members, the same way they give travel discounts to members of the AARP, etc. Didn't put dime one in the NRA's "coffers", since people don't exactly join the NRA to get discounts on stuff, other than maybe at the local gun store.

She is .....shall we say, intellectually challenged.

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

damn straight when a business discriminates against its own people. yep, I have no sympathy at fking all.

So, since not giving discounts is now the same thing as discriminating, as a member of the American Legion and the VFW I am feel discriminated against by the NRA who doesn’t give me a discount for being a member of those groups

Have they ever done so before? Have they in any way indicated that they don't do because of disapproval of those groups? Would I have better luck talking to a wall?

Actually, Delta does not give blanket discounts to AARP members.

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

damn straight when a business discriminates against its own people. yep, I have no sympathy at fking all.

So, since not giving discounts is now the same thing as discriminating, as a member of the American Legion and the VFW I am feel discriminated against by the NRA who doesn’t give me a discount for being a member of those groups

Have they ever done so before? Have they in any way indicated that they don't do because of disapproval of those groups? Would I have better luck talking to a wall?

We have now been told that not giving discounts = discrimination. So, the NRA discriminates against the American Legion, you cannot deny this after you claimed that not giving discounts = discrimination

That isn't the point. The point is that the discounts were in place, they were removed for political reasons.

you misspelled business

honest to god, the fucking cons are the ones that supposedly understand how business decisions are made, and they're wetting their depends all over the internet, trying to make it something it's not. it's about money- it's always about money

sad!

Ok, suppose that is the reason they were removed.

The question still remains...do you support the government trying to force one private company to give discounts to a different private company

It is a simple yes or no question.

Forum List

Back