Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

You seem worried that innocents will pay due to this decision against delta.

But don't seem to have a problem putting more laws on innocents as if they are the problem.

What laws is it that you imagine I have no problem with?
later on man. you dance around a lot just to you can keep attacking, never talking things to a resolution.

Oh look, another joker that wants to make charges they cannot support. You are just a dime a dozen around this forum. How boring you turned out to be, and I had bought into your lie that were not just another partisan.
didn't lie at all.

just not jumping through your hoops of approval. sometimes you can be pretty cool, other times you just seem trolling and shouting at people. i guess i come across that way to some also but i don't run around calling people "partisan hacks" simply because they don't agree with me.

you own it. wear it well.

Yes, you did lie. You said I had no problem putting more laws on innocents. Out of all the reactions to the latest shooting the only one I have come close to agreeing with was the banning of bump stocks, and that is because I do not believe the constitution covers accessories. I am against any further restrictions on gun owners nad I am vehemently against Trump's 21 year old to by some rifles idea.

I tried to ignore it when people said shit about me that was not true, but I got tired of all the lies, so now I will poke back when poked.
you do that.

It's already fucked up little man and it has been for decades.
The Echelon Program. Carter and FISA, Bush 2 EXPANDING FISA powers. The 4th amendment has been gutted. Hell the AG can get permission to spy in this Nation for up to one year WITHOUT a Warrant.
Every President since Eisenhower has warned of the NWO and secret societies.
We signed over the Nation with the advent of the Federal Reserve.
Our sovereignty has been slowly eroding through the various treaties being signed, NAFTA, CAFTA,TPP and all the rest.
If you want to get a HUGE belly laugh look up Bill Clinton and Treaty on Open Skies.

I could go on and on.

And you are happily making it worse. What does that make you?

I'm watching people like you being played.

I am glad you are ejnoyihng the show while driving the country further left, I am sure both things make you all giddy
Doc a lefty? hahahahhahhahaaa:21::dunno:

Anyone that is a statist is left of me, so that makes you and Doc lefties when compared to me.

LOL. You don't even know what a "Statist" is.

And you are happily making it worse. What does that make you?

I am glad you are ejnoyihng the show while driving the country further left, I am sure both things make you all giddy

Anyone that is a statist is left of me, so that makes you and Doc lefties when compared to me.

Of course I do, it is someone that thinks the states role is to interfere with private companies trying to force them to give other private companies financial discounts.

In other words, you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

Delta is Georgias #1 private employer.

How stupid are these people?

• Delta contributes $300 million annually to Georgia state and local governments through taxes and fees.
  • The company paid its Georgia employees $500 million in profit sharing in 2017, resulting in $30 million in income tax withholdings.
  • Delta pays more than $200 million a year in operating expenses to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, supporting airport police, fire, security and other functions.
  • Direct flights out of Atlanta have supported nearly $11 billion in foreign investment in Georgia since 2011 and the creation of more than 42,000 jobs in Georgia.

Delta's economic impact in metro Atlanta, Georgia

But by god the statist will see to it they give a private company discounts or face the consequences. All that matters is that the state wield its power over private companies.

You show a profound lack of understanding what the thread is even about.

"see to it they give a private company discounts"

It's not about any "Company discount" at all.

Of course I do, it is someone that thinks the states role is to interfere with private companies trying to force them to give other private companies financial discounts.

In other words, you.

Sure thing Lib. But as I said, it's not about giving any "Company" discounts. Educate yourself boy.

In other words, you.

Like giving tax breaks to some and not others? That way?

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

• Delta contributes $300 million annually to Georgia state and local governments through taxes and fees.
  • The company paid its Georgia employees $500 million in profit sharing in 2017, resulting in $30 million in income tax withholdings.
  • Delta pays more than $200 million a year in operating expenses to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, supporting airport police, fire, security and other functions.
  • Direct flights out of Atlanta have supported nearly $11 billion in foreign investment in Georgia since 2011 and the creation of more than 42,000 jobs in Georgia.

Sorry, not seeing the stupid you're referring to.

I assume you see your post as "Oh my God, they should be kissing Delta's ass!" But the other way to see your post is, "They're not going to abandon that much dug-in infrastructure over this one incident."

You are right, they will not leave and the statist in the Ga Senate will follow through with their threats and every airline that flies out of Atlanta will up their ticket prices because of the actions of the statist.

You leftists are so freaking funny when you think you've FINALLY grasped a criticism that's been leveled at you, and you try to turn it back on people and utterly misuse it.

It is not the job of the Georgia State Senate to get you cheaper airline ticket prices, and if you're all fine and dandy with ticket prices going up for NRA members (because they deserve it for being eeeeevil enough to disagree with you), then you have nothing to whine about when karma happens.

Why did the crackers in the GA legislature think the tax breaks were good policy,

but suddenly decided they were bad policy because Delta decided not to offer discounts to a lobbyist?

In other words, you.

like giving 90% of tax breaks to companies and crumbs to middle class??

Why did the crackers in the GA legislature think the tax breaks were good policy,

but suddenly decided they were bad policy because Delta decided not to offer discounts to a lobbyist?

You people really ARE stupid. The discounts were GIVEN to members of a Club. They took the discounts AWAY from ONLY those members. That is discrimination. Now if they took them away from EVERYONE there would be no issue.

In other words, you.

like giving 90% of tax breaks to companies and crumbs to middle class??

Oh look, he is doing his Nancy Pelosi impersonation.

You people really ARE stupid. The discounts were GIVEN to members of a Club. They took the discounts AWAY from ONLY those members. That is discrimination. Now if they took them away from EVERYONE there would be no issue.

If taking them away is discrimination then giving them in the first place was discrimination.

btw, great job missing my point entirely, Gomer.

Only the very few members that used those discounts

But by god the statist will see to it they give a private company discounts or face the consequences. All that matters is that the state wield its power over private companies.

You show a profound lack of understanding what the thread is even about.

"see to it they give a private company discounts"

It's not about any "Company discount" at all.

The NRA is a private company and they were given discounts that their members could use to fly to the convention.

You leftists are so freaking funny when you think you've FINALLY grasped a criticism that's been leveled at you, and you try to turn it back on people and utterly misuse it.

It is not the job of the Georgia State Senate to get you cheaper airline ticket prices, and if you're all fine and dandy with ticket prices going up for NRA members (because they deserve it for being eeeeevil enough to disagree with you), then you have nothing to whine about when karma happens.

Nor is it the job of the Georgia State Senate to try and force one private company to give discounts to another private company, yet you are here cheering them on anyhow...because you are a statistic that wants the state to control private businesses

Should Trump and the Republican Congress amend their (budget busting) tax bill to revoke all corporate tax cuts from all the companies that do not have promotional partnerships with the NRA?

In other words, you.

Yes, that way. I am against taxes being used in that manner. I am against taxes that are used for social engineering, I am against tax credits for people who are married or have children or have a house. Taxes are supposed to generate revenue, not be used to reward or punish behavior.

But you statist will never see it that way.

I'm sure this has been said already, but giving a discount is a privilege for companies to do for groups, not something they HAVE to do. If they want to discontinue that it is up to them and it isn't a punishment.

I'm sure this has been said already, but giving a discount is a privilege for companies to do for groups, not something they HAVE to do. If they want to discontinue that it is up to them and it isn't a punishment.

It is a punishment if you are a statist and think the state should dictate who gets discounts and who does not.

If taking them away is discrimination then giving them in the first place was discrimination.

btw, great job missing my point entirely, Gomer.

You would be correct if they were the ONLY group to get "discounts". This isn't that. Oh yes and great job having demonstrated a profound lack of knowledge concerning the thread.

Forum List

Back