Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Doc a lefty? hahahahhahhahaaa:21::dunno:

Anyone that is a statist is left of me, so that makes you and Doc lefties when compared to me.

LOL. You don't even know what a "Statist" is.

Of course I do, it is someone that thinks the states role is to interfere with private companies trying to force them to give other private companies financial discounts.

In other words, you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Like giving tax breaks to some and not others? That way?

Yes, that way. I am against taxes being used in that manner. I am against taxes that are used for social engineering, I am against tax credits for people who are married or have children or have a house. Taxes are supposed to generate revenue, not be used to reward or punish behavior.

But you statist will never see it that way.

" Taxes are supposed to generate revenue"

Really? How's that?

Anyone that is a statist is left of me, so that makes you and Doc lefties when compared to me.

Of course I do, it is someone that thinks the states role is to interfere with private companies trying to force them to give other private companies financial discounts.

In other words, you.

Yes, that way. I am against taxes being used in that manner. I am against taxes that are used for social engineering, I am against tax credits for people who are married or have children or have a house. Taxes are supposed to generate revenue, not be used to reward or punish behavior.

" Taxes are supposed to generate revenue"

Really? How's that?

Wow, did you not make it through the 4th grade yet?

The Govt taxes things and it generates revenue for the Govt. An example of this is your income is taxed by the Fed Govt and maybe your state and maybe your locality, depending on where you live. The money that is collected from your income in the form of a income tax is revenue for the Govt that took it.

Why did the crackers in the GA legislature think the tax breaks were good policy,

but suddenly decided they were bad policy because Delta decided not to offer discounts to a lobbyist?

You people really ARE stupid. The discounts were GIVEN to members of a Club. They took the discounts AWAY from ONLY those members. That is discrimination. Now if they took them away from EVERYONE there would be no issue.

So then is giving discounts to only members of certain clubs and not everyone also discrimination? Or is it only discrimination to stop giving a discount?

Why did the crackers in the GA legislature think the tax breaks were good policy,

but suddenly decided they were bad policy because Delta decided not to offer discounts to a lobbyist?

You people really ARE stupid. The discounts were GIVEN to members of a Club. They took the discounts AWAY from ONLY those members. That is discrimination. Now if they took them away from EVERYONE there would be no issue.

So then is giving discounts to only members of certain clubs and not everyone also discrimination? Or is it only discrimination to stop giving a discount?

It is only discrimination to stop giving a discounts, but only to the groups that the statist choose, you can stop giving them to everyone else and it is all cool.

Only the very few members that used those discounts

Not the point.

Because they are in charge

It is only discrimination to stop giving a discounts, but only to the groups that the statist choose, you can stop giving them to everyone else and it is all cool.
Everyone doesn’t keep discounts is all cool. All get pulled

In other words, you.

like giving 90% of tax breaks to companies and crumbs to middle class??
Who did that? I haven’t heard of any

In other words, you.

Taxes are voluntary

And all you good little statist will get the government to force private organizations to do it their way or face the consequences...that is what the government is for, right?

I'm sure this has been said already, but giving a discount is a privilege for companies to do for groups, not something they HAVE to do. If they want to discontinue that it is up to them and it isn't a punishment.

It is a punishment if you are a statist and think the state should dictate who gets discounts and who does not.
It’s business

In other words, you.

you ought to read the tax bill, cracker.

that $32/week you got back that evaporates in a couple of years isn't the only thing going on there

In other words, you.

Taxes are voluntary

Send that in a letter to the IRS this year and let me know how that works out for you.

And all you good little statist will get the government to force private organizations to do it their way or face the consequences...that is what the government is for, right?
They can move

I'm sure this has been said already, but giving a discount is a privilege for companies to do for groups, not something they HAVE to do. If they want to discontinue that it is up to them and it isn't a punishment.

It is a punishment if you are a statist and think the state should dictate who gets discounts and who does not.
It’s business

Yes it is. Some of us think that the government should stay out of business decisions by private organizations...then there are you statist that think it is the Govt's job to tell private organizations which specific business decisions they are allowed to make

In other words, you.

Taxes are voluntary

Send that in a letter to the IRS this year and let me know how that works out for you.
Well you should read the constitution

They can move

Why would they move when they can just tell you statist to fuck off and then charge you more to fly on their planes. There is no losing side to this for Delta.

In other words, you.

Taxes are voluntary

Well you should read the constitution

This part of it....The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

In other words, you.

you ought to read the tax bill, cracker.

that $32/week you got back that evaporates in a couple of years isn't the only thing going on there
I did, no one got anything back. They kept what’s theirs

Last edited:

In other words, you.

Taxes are voluntary

Why, I volunteer my money

Forum List

Back