Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra
You're a liar. You're a traitor to the US and a foul human being.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.
i voted for gary johnson, trumpswab

please find time in your busy schedule to go fuck yourself

tia

Ahahaha Gary Johnson that made me laugh right out loud :auiqs.jpg:

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

tia

Up the morphine! del's getting grumpy...

did one of your *dates* forget to leave $3?

i told you raising your prices was a mistake, allie

tia

no one here is going to mistake you for einstein, so i don't find that too surprising.

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

You are an idiot the NRA is not the 2nd amendment and had nothing to do with writing the 2nd amendment now go along and pull your little pud boy.

^^^ does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? Trying to win the captain obvious award of the month?

Oh and no one crushed me shit for brains I didn't vote for Hillary.

If you didn't vote for Trump you are the enemy.

if you had another six brains, you'd have half a dozen

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

Only liberals should influence companies!!! Wahh Wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Princes Run the Palace

A Liberal is a Conservative, Jr. The owners of the airlines follow any decadent fad their spoiled brats indulge in.

you want to try saying that again so what you want to convey is understandable?

like everything else you post, you sound like an idiot.

tia

no one here is going to mistake you for einstein, so i don't find that too surprising.

Lib please my pinky is smarter than you. :206: I was excluded from debates :206: its so unfair that's my Gary Johnson impression.

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
Thanks for proving that the nra is a terrorgroup that controls our government.

What did delta do? Cut off their special rate breaks that the rest of us have to pay ?

tia

Lib please my pinky is smarter than you. :206: I was excluded from debates :206: its so unfair that's my Gary Johnson impression.

your pinky, like your head, spends way too much time up your ass.

I don't have any problem with the Georgia government deciding not to give Delta a tax break. I do have a problem with them openly doing it based on Delta associating with, or not, the NRA. That's just too blatant a misuse of government power: "Do business with company XXX or be punished by the government!"

I don't consider this a right vs left or Republican vs Democrat issue. This is something that probably happens all too often in government, whether local, state, or federal. This seems like an issue of government being beholden to special interests rather than the electorate. It could have been Planned Parenthood, or Antifa, or The Family Research Council. Delta shouldn't get a tax break based on which organization's members they give discounts to.
precisely!

I don't have any problem with the Georgia government deciding not to give Delta a tax break. I do have a problem with them openly doing it based on Delta associating with, or not, the NRA. That's just too blatant a misuse of government power: "Do business with company XXX or be punished by the government!"

I don't consider this a right vs left or Republican vs Democrat issue. This is something that probably happens all too often in government, whether local, state, or federal. This seems like an issue of government being beholden to special interests rather than the electorate. It could have been Planned Parenthood, or Antifa, or The Family Research Council. Delta shouldn't get a tax break based on which organization's members they give discounts to.
precisely!

Conservatives love Big Gubmint!

if you had another six brains, you'd have half a dozen

LOL is that the best your feeble intellect could muster? You binge watching Happy Day's re-runs again? What's next sit on it Potsie? :laugh:

Forum List

Back