Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

So you do not give a fuck about the other 70% that pay taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm certain that if you polled Georgians that the majority believe in the 2nd Amendment even if they aren't gun owners. And you are the one with the insane notion that I don't give a fuck about the rest of them.

That's flat out nuts. Don't put words in my mouth.

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra

I didn't say it did; although you are incorrect in your representation of the NRA.
del is a liar. He doesn't support the 2nd and he wants our human rights, let alone civil...forcibly taken from us.

I'm certain that if you polled Georgians that the majority believe in the 2nd Amendment even if they aren't gun owners. And you are the one with the insane notion that I don't give a fuck about the rest of them.

They are all nuts. We shouldn't even be engaging with them.

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
So its a good thing the state govt attacks businesses like this?

How are they attacking Delta?

They are all nuts. We shouldn't even be engaging with them.

Show you how twisted and vile the left's world is when defending our Constitutional rights gets you attacked.

Delta is not in trouble. They have powerful friends. I doubt if Trump pays taxes, either.

Sorry but Madcow's blunder and "gotcha" moment revealed Trump does pay taxes

So, Trump has released his returns? Imagine that! I must have missed it. Probably on a busy news day....

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

Oh, THAT return! It was 2006, if I recall....

Did he pay taxes or not, you old shit stain?

Now go the fuck away with your BS
Yeah, he paid taxes with money he most likely stole from his crooked foundation before he dissolved it.

Now go away you fat fucking lardass.

And just to clarify the real agenda behind blaming the NRA: it's to use the NRA as a squirrel to deflect attention away from the Epic Fail of Government at multiple levels to Do It's Fucking Job.

RazorNRA .jpg

Lets get down to brass tacks, the left doesn't have the votes or support of the American people to amend the Constitution which would be the legal path to gun control. So instead they pass unconstitutional gun laws, spew lies and propaganda in the liberal media, and attack groups like the NRA. Pathetic.

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

Only liberals should influence companies!!! Wahh Wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Princes Run the Palace

A Liberal is a Conservative, Jr. The owners of the airlines follow any decadent fad their spoiled brats indulge in.

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

You're a liar. You're a traitor to the US and a foul human being.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

I wonder how much tax
Lets get down to brass tacks, the left doesn't have the votes or support of the American people to amend the Constitution which would be the legal path to gun control. So instead they pass unconstitutional gun laws, spew lies and propaganda in the liberal media, and attack groups like the NRA. Pathetic.
There's nothing close to unconstitutional in the Fla legislation proposed by Scott or the gop legislature that the NRA opposes.

What's funny is I don't think anyone knew Delta gave NRA members discounts before, and GA proposes penalizing a major employer in favor of the NRA that doesn't employ anyone but Wayne LePew and that batshit crazy MILF. LOL

I don't have any problem with the Georgia government deciding not to give Delta a tax break. I do have a problem with them openly doing it based on Delta associating with, or not, the NRA. That's just too blatant a misuse of government power: "Do business with company XXX or be punished by the government!"

I don't consider this a right vs left or Republican vs Democrat issue. This is something that probably happens all too often in government, whether local, state, or federal. This seems like an issue of government being beholden to special interests rather than the electorate. It could have been Planned Parenthood, or Antifa, or The Family Research Council. Delta shouldn't get a tax break based on which organization's members they give discounts to.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

I wonder how much tax
There's nothing close to unconstitutional in the Fla legislation proposed by Scott or the gop legislature that the NRA opposes.

What's funny is I don't think anyone knew Delta gave NRA members discounts before, and GA proposes penalizing a major employer in favor of the NRA that doesn't employ anyone but Wayne LePew and that batshit crazy MILF. LOL

Justice Ginsberg??? Yeah I didn't think so :anj_stfu:

shouldn't you be scouting a fresh dumpster?

dinner ain't gonna make itself, allie
Unlike you, I don't have to eat trash to stretch those foodstamp dollars.

It takes a lot to keep del in fighting shape:

13bd070ede4183db74c3ac5ff542c3d4--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Another selfie I see.

That's a pic of del in his younger years, when he was Ravi's muse.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.
i voted for gary johnson, trumpswab

please find time in your busy schedule to go fuck yourself

tia

You are an idiot the NRA is not the 2nd amendment and had nothing to do with writing the 2nd amendment now go along and pull your little pud boy.

Oh and no one crushed me shit for brains I didn't vote for Hillary.

Would this be a bad time to remind the left of them using the NCAA to promote those mental midget transsexuals using the restroom in numerous states?

How soon these moon bats forget

Forum List

Back