Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra
You're a liar. You're a traitor to the US and a foul human being.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

You are an idiot the NRA is not the 2nd amendment and had nothing to do with writing the 2nd amendment now go along and pull your little pud boy.

^^^ does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? Trying to win the captain obvious award of the month?

Does anyone know what the fuck you're talking about calling out everyone a lib that did not vote for your orange fucktard? You guys treat the NRA as a God that solely enacted the 2nd amendment, they're just a fucking organization that is trying harder than Russia to divide this country. NRA by far has done some good things in the past but have become nothing but a lobbying political machine. You thing old Wayne cares about you or his $4 million salary? You're nothing but a pimple on a hogs ass to him. But follow this organization or cult.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

Oh and no one crushed me shit for brains I didn't vote for Hillary.

If you didn't vote for Trump you are the enemy.

like everything else you post, you sound like an idiot.

Its a gift that I even acknowledge you exist lib. Here's a link to Rush Limbaugh's home page, go learn something. Rush Home

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?
Are you serious? Of course it is their job to shill for the NRA. The majority of the Georgia Senate is bought and paid for by the NRA.

And if any other companies decide to go rogue and change any of their company policies, they better run it by a certain wing of the government first, or they will feel an iron hammer come down on them hard.

The NRA is made up of law-abiding people.

If a Cake Baker can be forced to bake a cake for something that offends his beliefs, it's perfectly copacetic to forbid Big Corporations from discriminating against people that offend their beliefs.
Oh, I doubt everyone who is a member of the NRA is law-abiding, and your statement about them being law-abiding is irrelevant anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

As for the second part of your reply:

Delta isn't discriminating against the NRA. They are simply rescinding their offer for NRA members to fly at discounted rates. NRA members are still free to fly Delta whenever they choose.
...and the Georgia legislature appears to be rescinding its offer to make jet fuel cheaper to Delta. Delta already has a cash cow in the form of select gates at ATL airport.

Retracting $40 million in tax relief from Delta (and other jet fuel buyers) in Georgia means that other tax payers don't have to pay $40 million to cover the loss.

:lol:

Conservatives never fail to be the whiniest fucks on the face of the earth.

Why exactly are NRA members entitled to a discount in airfare, anyway?

Because the NRA spent $31 million defeating Hillary, we owe NRA members big time.

Each and every day, you guys prove what children you are.

The world doesn't owe you, or the NRA a damn thing. It's time to grow up.

if you had another six brains, you'd have half a dozen

LOL is that the best your feeble intellect could muster? You binge watching Happy Day's re-runs again? What's next sit on it Potsie? :laugh:

Maybe you need a potsie between those beady eyes of yours boy. Must have gotten home form school early today.

Its a gift that I even acknowledge you exist lib. Here's a link to Rush Limbaugh's home page, go learn something. Rush Home

Oh, it's very clear now you are a Rush butt muncher.

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?
Are you serious? Of course it is their job to shill for the NRA. The majority of the Georgia Senate is bought and paid for by the NRA.

And if any other companies decide to go rogue and change any of their company policies, they better run it by a certain wing of the government first, or they will feel an iron hammer come down on them hard.

The NRA is made up of law-abiding people.

If a Cake Baker can be forced to bake a cake for something that offends his beliefs, it's perfectly copacetic to forbid Big Corporations from discriminating against people that offend their beliefs.
Oh, I doubt everyone who is a member of the NRA is law-abiding, and your statement about them being law-abiding is irrelevant anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

As for the second part of your reply:

Delta isn't discriminating against the NRA. They are simply rescinding their offer for NRA members to fly at discounted rates. NRA members are still free to fly Delta whenever they choose.
...and the Georgia legislature appears to be rescinding its offer to make jet fuel cheaper to Delta. Delta already has a cash cow in the form of select gates at ATL airport.

Retracting $40 million in tax relief from Delta (and other jet fuel buyers) in Georgia means that other tax payers don't have to pay $40 million to cover the loss.

It also means that Delta could choose to move its headquarters, and the 30,000 people it employs in Georgia to another state that isn't so deep in the NRA's pockets.

You are an idiot the NRA is not the 2nd amendment and had nothing to do with writing the 2nd amendment now go along and pull your little pud boy.

^^^ does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? Trying to win the captain obvious award of the month?

Does anyone know what the fuck you're talking about calling out everyone a lib that did not vote for your orange fucktard? You guys treat the NRA as a God that solely enacted the 2nd amendment, they're just a fucking organization that is trying harder than Russia to divide this country. NRA by far has done some good things in the past but have become nothing but a lobbying political machine. You thing old Wayne cares about you or his $4 million salary? You're nothing but a pimple on a hogs ass to him. But follow this organization or cult.

Calling our president an "orange fucktard" suggests more about you than our president. Link to a shred of proof the NRA is trying to divide the country, holy epic liberal projection. Is it that the NRA contributes millions of dollars to Republicans and spent $31 million to defeat Hillary is that your beef?

i voted for gary johnson, trumpswab

please find time in your busy schedule to go fuck yourself

tia

Ahahaha Gary Johnson that made me laugh right out loud :auiqs.jpg:

no one here is going to mistake you for einstein, so i don't find that too surprising.

Lib please my pinky is smarter than you. :206: I was excluded from debates :206: its so unfair that's my Gary Johnson impression.

your pinky, like your head, spends way too much time up your ass.

I love it, liberals freely showing us who they truly are please, continue.

Because the NRA spent $31 million defeating Hillary, we owe NRA members big time.

Meh, we won didn't we. Why don't you people sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up Obama's mess. Elections have consequences. Any of this sounding familiar?

i voted for gary johnson, trumpswab

please find time in your busy schedule to go fuck yourself

tia

Ahahaha Gary Johnson that made me laugh right out loud :auiqs.jpg:

no one here is going to mistake you for einstein, so i don't find that too surprising.

Lib please my pinky is smarter than you. :206: I was excluded from debates :206: its so unfair that's my Gary Johnson impression.

your pinky, like your head, spends way too much time up your ass.

I love it, liberals freely showing us who they truly are please, continue.
You mean decent? Unlike trumptards of course.

if you had another six brains, you'd have half a dozen

LOL is that the best your feeble intellect could muster? You binge watching Happy Day's re-runs again? What's next sit on it Potsie? :laugh:

Maybe you need a potsie between those beady eyes of yours boy. Must have gotten home form school early today.

Your desperation and frustration is noted, anything else?

Meh, we won didn't we. Why don't you people sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up Obama's mess. Elections have consequences. Any of this sounding familiar?

Yep. Sounds just like the deluded ramblings of a moron who can't follow the conversation.

You people are nothing if not predictable, the mere mention of the man's name sets you off. Is it that he calls liberal women femi-nazi's or something else?

You people are nothing if not predictable, the mere mention of the man's name sets you off. Is it that he calls liberal women femi-nazi's or something else?

Rush has been kicking their ass every day for thirty years now......

Yep. Sounds just like the deluded ramblings of a moron who can't follow the conversation.

With our side winning back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS nominations is there really any need for a survey? The American people have spoken, our path is clear, the path Dem's proposed was rejected.

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

So you do not give a fuck about the other 70% that pay taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra

I own multiple firearms. I'm also not a member of the NRA.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

like it was a mystery before...

Forum List

Back