Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

:lol:

Yep. Sounds just like the deluded ramblings of a moron who can't follow the conversation.

With our side winning back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS nominations is there really any need for a survey? The American people have spoken, our path is clear, the path Dem's proposed was rejected.

Hey, fuckwit. Pay attention.

This thread is about the Georgia government throwing a tantrum about Delta stopping discounts for NRA members.

Not whatever reflexive blather you're spouting.

Recent election results should have been a clue to Delta not to try an appease the losers of the elections. That their world hub is in GA HELLO.

Yep. Their hub is in GA, along with 33,000 of their employees.

What kind of tax breaks do you think another state will offer, to get those jobs?

Talk about your empty threats, go ahead tell us where Delta would relocate, the answer is nowhere.

I don't work for Delta. I'm not making any threats. I'm asking, however futile it may be, for you to think.

Georgia benefits from Delta more than Delta benefits from Georgia. There are empty terminals in countless airports, waiting for a large employer to move in.

With our side winning back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS nominations is there really any need for a survey? The American people have spoken, our path is clear, the path Dem's proposed was rejected.

This thread is about the Georgia government throwing a tantrum about Delta stopping discounts for NRA members.

Recent election results should have been a clue to Delta not to try an appease the losers of the elections. That their world hub is in GA HELLO.

What kind of tax breaks do you think another state will offer, to get those jobs?

Talk about your empty threats, go ahead tell us where Delta would relocate, the answer is nowhere.

I don't work for Delta. I'm not making any threats. I'm asking, however futile it may be, for you to think.

Georgia benefits from Delta more than Delta benefits from Georgia. There are empty terminals in countless airports, waiting for a large employer to move in.

Its an empty threat, in a desperate attempt to prop up your posts. Just give this a few days and we'll see who blinks.

Yep. Sounds just like the deluded ramblings of a moron who can't follow the conversation.

St Louis would love to have them.
Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

How is NOT giving a company a tax break, a government intrusion?

When the government explicitly states that it will deny tax breaks because of a political decision by the company in question, the "intrusion" becomes pretty clear

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

When the government explicitly states that it will deny tax breaks because of a political decision by the company in question, the "intrusion" becomes pretty clear

unless you're a trumptard

then it's speaking truth to power

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

It's the job of the Georgia Senate to represent the people of the state of Georgia. How many NRA members and supporters do you suppose there are in Georgia?

Where does the First Amendment require tax breaks for anyone?

The government is intruding in a squabble between two private companies and taking sides in the disagreement. They are thus endorsing one company and penalizing another.

That is not what the government should be doing. It is the sort of thing that those on the left have supported for years, and now the “right” does too.

This is one of the reasons this country is in such a rapid shift to the left, both sides are moving more and more left and there are not many of us actual small government people still around

Conservatives never fail to be the whiniest fucks on the face of the earth.

Why exactly are NRA members entitled to a discount in airfare, anyway?
Surely you jest! The snowflake, liberal crybabies still tear up and whimper at every mention of the FACT that Hillary lost the fucking election and failed to get crowned on her expected coronation day. I had not witnessed such puerile reaction to losing an election before I saw Hillary's headquarters gathering go from elated to crying at the news of her self inflicted loss.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

The government is intruding in a squabble between two private companies and taking sides in the disagreement. They are thus endorsing one company and penalizing another.

That is not what the government should be doing. It is the sort of thing that those on the left have supported for years, and now the “right” does too.

This is one of the reasons this country is in such a rapid shift to the left, both sides are moving more and more left and there are not many of us actual small government people still around

Odds are good those Senators are responding to communications from their own constituents. Isn't that their job?

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

LOL I'm sure Delta would be fine burning all that extra jet fuel on international flights, oh wait they wouldn't.

Odds are good those Senators are responding to communications from their own constituents. Isn't that their job?

No, odds are they are responding to the NRA which without a doubt threatened to withhold contributions to the senators

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
Thanks for proving that the nra is a terrorgroup that controls our government.

What did delta do? Cut off their special rate breaks that the rest of us have to pay ?
The only terror groups in the US are dem funded.

CAIR
ANTIFA
all of the mentally ill
MS13
Somali psychopaths

Intrusion? Seems to me the intrusion was when the government started trying to pick and choose economic winners in the first place.

While I do not agree with tax breaks for anyone, that still does not make it alright for the government to intrude in a squabble between private companies

the left gets really worked up about the NRA and everything else decent in this country.

The NRA is the OLDEST civil rights group we have.

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

LOL I'm sure Delta would be fine burning all that extra jet fuel on international flights, oh wait they wouldn't.

I think you might want to check your maps.

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

Oh, THAT return! It was 2006, if I recall....

Did he pay taxes or not, you old shit stain?

Now go the fuck away with your BS
Yeah, he paid taxes with money he most likely stole from his crooked foundation before he dissolved it.

Now go away you fat fucking lardass.

You are a moron.
Brilliant response. Just what I expected.

I'm sure it's one with which you have more than a passing acquaintance.

No, odds are they are responding to the NRA which without a doubt threatened to withhold contributions to the senators

I hate to break it to you, but given the nature of the NRA, it's the same thing.

Forum List

Back