Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Recent election results should have been a clue to Delta not to try an appease the losers of the elections. That their world hub is in GA HELLO.

Yep. Their hub is in GA, along with 33,000 of their employees.

What kind of tax breaks do you think another state will offer, to get those jobs?

Talk about your empty threats, go ahead tell us where Delta would relocate, the answer is nowhere.

St Louis would love to have them.
Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL I'm sure Delta would be fine burning all that extra jet fuel on international flights, oh wait they wouldn't.

:lol:

I think you might want to check your maps.

I was speaking of St Louis, but then you knew that. Here you get the liberal pat of the day :itsok:

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

Intrusion? Seems to me the intrusion was when the government started trying to pick and choose economic winners in the first place.

While I do not agree with tax breaks for anyone, that still does not make it alright for the government to intrude in a squabble between private companies

Again, if the constituents feel that the "private squabble" is an attack on them and demand it, do you really expect their elected representatives to refuse?

What kind of tax breaks do you think another state will offer, to get those jobs?

Talk about your empty threats, go ahead tell us where Delta would relocate, the answer is nowhere.

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

LOL I'm sure Delta would be fine burning all that extra jet fuel on international flights, oh wait they wouldn't.

I was speaking of St Louis, but then you knew that. Here you get the liberal pat of the day :itsok:

So did you not read the part where he mentioned Charlotte, or were you just hoping that no one else had noticed?

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

So did you not read the part where he mentioned Charlotte, or were you just hoping that no one else had noticed?

See now you are boring me, anything else?

So you do not give a fuck about the other 70% that pay taxes?

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra
You're a liar. You're a traitor to the US and a foul human being.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

The NRA spent $52M in the 2016 election cycle.

Clinton supporting Priorities USA spent close to $200M just on her campaign alone. (The NRA spent $30M supporting Trump).

In the scheme of national politics,, the NRA is a minor player compared to all the government and teacher union money.

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

I'm sure being made a fool of is "bothersome" to you.

But tough shit, fuckwit. If you don't want to look like a moron, don't act like one.

I wonder how much tax
There's nothing close to unconstitutional in the Fla legislation proposed by Scott or the gop legislature that the NRA opposes.

What's funny is I don't think anyone knew Delta gave NRA members discounts before, and GA proposes penalizing a major employer in favor of the NRA that doesn't employ anyone but Wayne LePew and that batshit crazy MILF. LOL

Justice Ginsberg??? Yeah I didn't think so :anj_stfu:
Thanks for identifying what in the Fla proposed leg is unconstitutional, asshat.

Shall not be infringed, go ahead pummel yourself upon that.
Go read up on 18thcentury English, fuckforbrains.

Look all you people have to do to get gun control is amend the constitution, so get to work all you need is 2/3 of the House and Senate and presto instant gun control. Unless you can't muster the votes, yes maybe that's why. :itsok:
I think 30 states have to ratify any changes to the Constitution.

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

The NRA is an organization and it is not the 2nd amendment as some of you nut jobs do.

The NRA crushed you, Hillary, and the Dem party in 2016. There's a reason Dem's fear the NRA and by that I mean millions of gun owners who contribute millions of dollars to the NRA.

Clinton supporting Priorities USA spent close to $200M just on her campaign alone. (The NRA spent $30M supporting Trump).

In the scheme of national politics,, the NRA is a minor player compared to all the government and teacher union money.

That's nothing, the Democratic party increase taxes on taxpayers, give the money to public employees, then FORCE public employees to cough up money to the unions who then give the money to Dem politicians. Holy RICO case batman.

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

Intrusion? Seems to me the intrusion was when the government started trying to pick and choose economic winners in the first place.

While I do not agree with tax breaks for anyone, that still does not make it alright for the government to intrude in a squabble between private companies

Again, if the constituents feel that the "private squabble" is an attack on them and demand it, do you really expect their elected representatives to refuse?

Please offer some evidence that this is the case.

And yes, I would like to think that doing the right thing mattered to elected officials. I do not believe that elected officials are there to jump at the daily whims of the voters.

But tough shit, fuckwit. If you don't want to look like a moron, don't act like one.

Whatever gets you through your day man. Feel better now? :cuckoo:

Justice Ginsberg??? Yeah I didn't think so :anj_stfu:
Thanks for identifying what in the Fla proposed leg is unconstitutional, asshat.

Shall not be infringed, go ahead pummel yourself upon that.
Go read up on 18thcentury English, fuckforbrains.

Look all you people have to do to get gun control is amend the constitution, so get to work all you need is 2/3 of the House and Senate and presto instant gun control. Unless you can't muster the votes, yes maybe that's why. :itsok:
I think 30 states have to ratify any changes to the Constitution.

This should be easy, Dem's are constantly claiming 90% of America supports them on gun control so hell probably only take a couple of weeks to get it done.

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

Ya know, if they had their Corporate HQ in St Louis, they could still fly out of Hartsfield, they would not be banned from using it. Do you know anything about business?

You are an idiot the NRA is not the 2nd amendment and had nothing to do with writing the 2nd amendment now go along and pull your little pud boy.

^^^ does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? Trying to win the captain obvious award of the month?

Clearly, she hit the Night Train a bit early today.

With our side winning back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS nominations is there really any need for a survey? The American people have spoken, our path is clear, the path Dem's proposed was rejected.

Hey, fuckwit. Pay attention.

This thread is about the Georgia government throwing a tantrum about Delta stopping discounts for NRA members.

Not whatever reflexive blather you're spouting.

Recent election results should have been a clue to Delta not to try an appease the losers of the elections. That their world hub is in GA HELLO.

I don't work for Delta. I'm not making any threats. I'm asking, however futile it may be, for you to think.

Georgia benefits from Delta more than Delta benefits from Georgia. There are empty terminals in countless airports, waiting for a large employer to move in.
I don't work for Delta either. Neither do I work for the State of Georgia. I do know that Delta gets tremendous benefits and significant control over what happens at ATL from having its main hub in Atlanta. It would cost Delta hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to move out....and they would lose their bully pulpit in the world's busiest airport.

True. Unlike leftist supporting groups, such as the Trial Lawyers Association, the NRA is not influential because it spreads the green around. It's influential because it represents a lot of VERY involved, passionate, politically active members.

Thank you. The days of conservatives calling for smaller, less intrusive gov't is long gone. And now they cannot even pretend.

I'll call for any damned thing I want, any time I want, and I don't need your permission and approval to do it, Sparky.

Thank you. The days of conservatives calling for smaller, less intrusive gov't is long gone. And now they cannot even pretend.

Nowadays nothing matters except scoring points against the other party. It is why we as a country are flying so far to the left so fast, even those on the "right" are now cheering for things that were once the domain of the left only.

Whatever gets you through your day man. Feel better now? :cuckoo:

Youre not very good at this whole "arguing" thing, are you?

Charlotte would also

Just to name a couple

Ya know, if they had their Corporate HQ in St Louis, they could still fly out of Hartsfield, they would not be banned from using it. Do you know anything about business?

Christ almighty the left are dumb. Sure, Delta continues to fly out of Atlanta and Delta continues to not get the $50 million dollar fuel credit from GA, oh wait that makes no sense. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back