Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

I never Google, and haven't since the early part of the century. I am not the one that cited the article for an OP, just one of the ones disapproving as irresponsible when it was brought to the board. Real conservatives are conservative in action and speech.
And real traitors? What do you people do?

I never Google, and haven't since the early part of the century. I am not the one that cited the article for an OP, just one of the ones disapproving as irresponsible when it was brought to the board. Real conservatives are conservative in action and speech.
Oh! You missed the heydays when it peaked from 2005-2008-ish.

Now it's crap again. It was crap from the start until around 2004, then it got good for a while, now it isn't anymore.

Talking about it is the first step toward it, and is irresponsible by a public official in an elected leadership position.

So you would have backed the crown and the red coats during the uprisings leading to the Revolutionary War? Color me shocked.

They did not find them in Incest Joe's garage?

They did when Joe’s lawyers called and reported them.

As I said initially. If Trump had surrendered the documents instead of hiding them, I’d agree that he should not be prosecuted.

Oh! You missed the heydays when it peaked from 2005-2008-ish.

Now it's crap again. It was crap from the start until around 2004.then it got good for a while, now it isn't anymore.
I remember bits and pieces of morons briefly talking secession but thought it more recent. Back in that time frame, I worked for a living continuously, before the crash, not letting the day-to-day politics affect me.
Well this explains why this thread based on a lie is still here.

Are you saying he was not quoted accurately?

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
You take heated rhetoric a bit too seriously. I believe his rhetoric is a bit overheated. But it is still just rhetoric.

So you would have backed the crown and the red coats during the uprisings leading to the Revolutionary War? Color me shocked.
A little before my time, and before the founding of our country. We have a country and a constitutional government. We will, so will keep it.

This ain't Kazmania. Harley and I differ at times, but not on self-protection as a right and a duty. Most Tennesseans are similar in that. I would rather public elected officials had better sense in current political climate (with the radical, easily influence nutballs across the country), then to discuss it publicly. Elected officials should know when to keep their mouth shut.
Elected officials should know when to keep their mouth shut.

You can't seem to make up your mind whether 'elected officials', i.e. government, should be sacrosanct and revered or told to shut up, you really should try to make up your mind.

I remember bits and pieces of morons briefly talking secession but thought it more recent. Back in that time frame, I worked for a living continuously, before the crash, not letting the day-to-day politics affect me.

Are you saying he was not quoted accurately?

Have you read the thread at all?

both are citizens, no difference, some of the things Trump is charged with the Clintons did repeatedly, we have a weaponized justice system now. Democrats are looking more and more like the Nazi party of intolerance

True

With the war on climate change only The Democrat Nazis will have ovens.

Forum List

Back