Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

I don't know, but I remember hearing that the organization or whatever that normally help ex presidents get all that crap together didn't help Trump. I don't have a link at this time, though.

So we are back to the question. Did Trump have Classified Documents. The answer is yes. The next question is why didn’t Trump return them when asked by letter? Why did he hide the documents from the lawyers searching for them to comply with the subpoena? Why did it take a Search Warrant to get those documents back?

He is an elected official, elected in a free and fair election by his constituents, you have zero say in the matter. And you're also a hypocrite since you like to pick and choose which elected officials are to be revered and listened to and which are not based on your own biases. You don't respect the rule of law, and the tradition of elections at all, only when you agree with them. You're a sham. :dunno:
Senators or representatives singularly do not speak for their government, nor even the governing body they are elected to, especially not members not in a leadership position in that body. Have you thought of moving down to Georgia so you could give more than lip service to the the young Senator, although he might appreciate your lip service. As your opinion sucks, probably by practice.

So we are back to the question. Did Trump have Classified Documents. The answer is yes. The next question is why didn’t Trump return them when asked by letter? Why did he hide the documents from the lawyers searching for them to comply with the subpoena? Why did it take a Search Warrant to get those documents back?
Trump had been cooperating with "them" up until the RAID.
Ask "THEM"!

Kindly go fuck yourself.

At least I've read the indictment. At least I know the evidence against Trump.

Which puts me head and shoulders above you in terms of being informed.

Willful ignorance isn't going to help Trump, or you.....in the slightest. Read up.

Ask "THEM"!

Except he hadn't. He'd lied repeatedly about returning all the documents with classified markings. His lawyer testified that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities and withhold docs.

Trump lied to his lawyers, insisting he'd turned over all docs to them. The lawyers then lied to authorities, claiming all the docs had been returned.

MEANWHILE, Trump was showing secret documents to folks that he'd admitted hadn't been declassified. And recorded himself doing it.

And there are text messages that show that Trump had the classified documents he wanted to keep moved so that neither his lawyers nor federal authorities would find them.

None of that is 'cooperating'.

Senators or representatives singularly do not speak for their government, nor even the governing body they are elected to, especially not members not in a leadership position in that body. Have you thought of moving down to Georgia so you could give more than lip service to the the young Senator, although he might appreciate your lip service. As your opinion sucks, probably by practice.

Who is 'their government' in that they do not 'speak for their government'??

They speak for their constituents that elected them in a free and fair election, that's who they speak for. And if his constituents agree with him, then he is speaking for them, if they don't then they can vote someone else in, it's how our representative republic works. Or are you now suddenly against that now since it doesn't go along with your bias?

They speak for their constituents that elected them in a free and fair election, that's who they speak for. And if his constituents agree with him, then he is speaking for them, if they don't then they can vote someone else in, it's how our representative republic works. Or are you now suddenly against that now since it doesn't go along with your bias?
How would you know? You don't live there. Do all the elected Senators in your state speak for you?

Ask "THEM"!

We have different definitions of cooperation. Let’s say you are searching for your Son. I’m your neighbor. You ask if I’ve seen him. I say no. He’s in my den with my Son playing Video Games. You panicked call the cops. When the cops show up the boy walks out. I claim I cooperated.

I provided false and misleading information. I actively worked to conceal your son by lying.

In this scenario. I am still not as bad as Trump.

Read this. And understand.

How would you know? You don't live there. Do all the elected Senators in your state speak for you?

Giving up your support for free and fair elections, are you?

If they don't, I don't vote for them next time, that's how our democratic republic works. :itsok:

"They" being the operable statement.

The power of the state legislature of Georgia is not vested in one dude. Its vested in the majority of the legislators, bound by the rules they have set for themselves, the state constitution and the federal constitution.

The state legislature of Georgia has authorized no civil war. Nor has their constitution, their governor, or their courts.

You want to jail Trump for shuffling papers the wrong way, yet Hillary SKATES on way worse!
That's what I mean.
:rolleyes:

What charge that Trump is under do you believe Hillary should have been charged with?

Remember, the Trump administration found Hillary had committed no crime. Why would we ignore them and instead believe you?

Ok. We are again dealing in false equivalency.

Can we get serious for a change?

Yeah, cause and effect are not their friend.

Hillary scheduled the deletion of Emails in the year before the deletions and BEFORE she received any subpeana.

There is strong, strong evidence that Trump ordered the videos from Mar-a-lago deleted AFTER he received the subpeona for those videos. Days after.

Its literally impossible for Hillary to have scheduled the deletion of Emails in response to a subpeona. While Trump's own IT guy has recanted his false testimony defending Trump and directly implicated Trump in the plot to delete the videos. Testimony backed by extensive text messages about the matter.

"These are not the droids you are looking for."
waves hand

:rolleyes:

And right on cue, you ignore your own arguments when the can't pass muster.

Again, HIllary scheduled the deletions of her Emails the year BEFORE they were deleted and BEFORE there was a subpoena.

There's strong evidence that Trump ordered the deletion of video AFTER he was subpeonad for those same videos.

Your narrative is literally impossible. While Trump has been indicted based on the evidence that he committed these crimes.

And right on cue, you ignore your own arguments when the can't pass muster.

Again, HIllary scheduled the deletions of her Emails the year BEFORE they were deleted and BEFORE there was a subpoena.

There's strong evidence that Trump ordered the deletion of video AFTER he was subpeonad for those same videos.

Your narrative is literally impossible. While Trump has been indicted based on the evidence that he committed these crimes.
At this point you are gaslighting yourself.
No me jodas mas :eusa_hand:

At this point you are gaslighting yourself.
No me jodas mas :eusa_hand:

At this point I'm acknowledging cause and effect. Cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it. Hillary scheduled the deletion of Emails BEFORE she received any subpoena. There is strong evidence that Trump tried to delete Mar-a-lago AFTER receiving the subpoena for those videos.

I'm sorry you can't understand the difference between before and after.

Rational people can.

At this point I'm acknowledging cause and effect. Cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it. Hillary scheduled the deletion of Emails BEFORE she received any subpoena. There is strong evidence that Trump tried to delete Mar-a-lago AFTER receiving the subpoena for those videos.

I'm sorry you can't understand the difference between before and after.

Rational people can.
So she Bleach-Bit/Hammer-Timed all those "documents" on her own accord just for the fuck of it?
That's nice.
Get well soon. :itsok:

Forum List

Back