Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

No it isn't
Denied entry to at least a few colleges. Who is going to hire this guy? He's relegated to right wing talk shows and talking with other right wing terrorists. And if that civil suit goes against him....well there goes all his earnings for his lifetime. If you dont call that screwed I dont know what to tell you.

Denied entry to at least a few colleges. Who is going to hire this guy? He's relegated to right wing talk shows and talking with other right wing terrorists. And if that civil suit goes against him....well there goes all his earnings for his lifetime. If you dont call that screwed I dont know what to tell you.
Bullshit

Everything I said is true. Denying it wont change reality, traitor.
And despite their claim that a VP can unilaterally just overturn an election and invalidate any number of votes being meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish......MAGA wants it to be true.

They reveal not only their desire for a very authoritarian government, where one man can overrule tens of millions.

And despite their claim that a VP can unilaterally just overturn an election and invalidate any number of votes being meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish......MAGA wants it to be true.

They reveal not only their desire for a very authoritarian government, where one man can overrule tens of millions.
Electoral Count Act of 1887 says otherwise

No it's not not even in a civil suit the attackers action negates any civil penalties
Oh but Rittenhouse is being sued my right wing fanatic trumpanzee. That is actually happening. None of your lack of understanding of civil suits matters here.

Forum List

Back