Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

So she Bleach-Bit/Hammer-Timed all those "documents" on her own accord just for the fuck of it?

Per Hillary's own IT manager, she scheduled server maintenance the year before the Emails were deleted. This was before any subpoena.

Cause and effect.

Its physically impossible for your narrative to work.

While there is strong, strong evidence that Trump ordered the deletion of Mar-a-lago videos AFTER he received the subpoena. Days later.

Which might explain why the Trump administration never found Hillary committed any crime. Ignore as you will. The evidence doesn't change.

Per Hillary's own IT manager, she scheduled server maintenance the year before the Emails were deleted. This was before any subpoena.

Cause and effect.

Its physically impossible for your narrative to work.

While there is strong, strong evidence that Trump ordered the deletion of Mar-a-lago videos AFTER he received the subpoena. Days later.

Which might explain why the Trump administration never found Hillary committed any crime. Ignore as you will. The evidence doesn't change.
She scrubbed GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS. What part of that do you not comprehend?

What the dude said:

"I told one senator... we've got to put our heads together and figure this out. We need to be taking action right now. Because if we don't, our constituencies are gonna be fighting it in the streets. Do you want a civil war? I don't want a civil war. I don't want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so," Moore told Bannon. "And the first step to getting that done is defunding Fani Willis of any Georgia tax dollars and hopefully Rep. Jordan and Rep. Biggs will follow suit in Congress and strip her of her federal dollars, too. Because she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution."

Solitary confinement, or the death penalty?
"Don't make me do this" is still a threat.

He's not "fighting against tyranny". "Tyranny" is trying to overthrow a legal election to thwart the will of the people. In other words, his refusal to accept the will of the people or the judgement of the courts, is the very definition of the "tyranny" you claim he opposes.
you dumb bitch tyranny is not trying to over turn an election you need new talking points and stop parroting about an election.
Yes it is tyranny when it's done to you leftists don't whine you get what you deserve

Another moron that cant read or comprehend.
Hey genius, how many males would have a gun in their hand if a civil war started? Are you going to walk around without one?
Dumbass
The pajama boys still haven't figured out who owns most of the guns

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
The little $i$$y-Boy would $hit his pants and run if it came to that... he'd never even show up... nor "take the point"... :laughing0301:

No need to concern ourselves with threats from Junior Man-Babies who fantasize about playing GI Joe as Confederates...

Somebody give-him back his video game-box and a glass of warm milk and some cookies... :cuckoo:

The little $i$$y-Boy would $hit his pants and run if it came to that... he'd never even show up... nor "take the point"... :laughing0301:

So Colton pulls his rifle and then does....what?

Does he start shooting his neighbors? Threatening folks down at the Waffle House? Maybe shoots come cops? Murder a judge? Maybe hunt down some grand jurors? Try and kill some federal law enforcement with families?

The civil war types get vague AF after they talk of 'grabbing their rifle'.

And the reason is the same. They know that what they're describing sounds exactly like domestic terrorism.

No need to concern ourselves with threats from Junior Man-Babies who fantasize about playing GI Joe as Confederates...

Somebody give-him back his video game-box and a glass of warm milk and some cookies... :cuckoo:
I bet you said that about Kyle Rittenhouse until he did it

Forum List

Back