Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

Talking about it is the first step toward it, and is irresponsible by a public official in an elected leadership position.
He talked about taking up arms and coordinating? We must not be reading the same thing.
What he said in the OP was, if civil war broke out, he would have to pick up his arms. Just like you and I would. You going to walk around a civil war with no gun?

He talked about taking up arms and coordinating? We must not be reading the same thing.
What he said in the OP was, if civil war broke out, he would have to pick up his arms. Just like you and I would. You going to walk around a civil war with no gun?
It was irresponsible to bring it up. It did not say he was coordinating, at least not yet, but he is in a leadership position in that state.
I don't walk around much of the time without one now. This is Tennessee. I figure you for a car carrier, at the least.

Yes. Because I'm not going to get caught up with the likes of your kind terrorizing America. I watched a drama about Nixon last night which really puts into perspective how fucked up Trump is and his followers. Trumps off the charts criminality is something you might finally understand when you get removed from your cult bubble. It's sickening what trump has done to America and what is equally sickening is almost nobody on the right has stood up against it.

Yes. Because I'm not going to get caught up with the likes of your kind terrorizing America. I watched a drama about Nixon last night which really puts into perspective how fucked up Trump is and his followers. Trumps off the charts criminality is something you might finally understand when you get removed from your cult bubble. It's sickening what trump has done to America and what is equally sickening is almost nobody on the right has stood up against it.
Just because I dont buy into your lies, doesnt mean i support that authoritarian. Nor do I terrorize anyone, you belligerent dumbfuck.
Its a bit silly and immature to come to those conclusions, just because I call out your BS.

But that doesnt mean he should be on a watchlist.
Not saying he should be banned from flying or buying. Just saying, statements like his are noticed and probably documented by somebody officially. The many is just a fool for bringing it up at this point, but makes himself notable.

Just because I dont buy into your lies, doesnt mean i support that authoritarian. Nor do I terrorize anyone, you belligerent dumbfuck.
Its a bit silly and immature to come to those conclusions, just because I call out your BS.
You admitted you would pick up a gun if the shit went down. That makes you a criminal as well and against everything America stands for.

Again, which elected Democrat is predicting the possibility and talking about taking up arms? Nobody? Name names for us.
He'll falsely name names but what about some quotes from those names saying to take up arms against the government of the US because things dont go your way?

Again, which elected Democrat is predicting the possibility and talking about taking up arms? Nobody? Name names for us.

Exactly what I said, those rules are waived for Democrats. So Maxine, she's peaceful! She's a Democrat and immune from consequences of her actions, like calling for violence!

You admitted you would pick up a gun if the shit went down. That makes you a criminal as well and against everything America stands for.
If a war broke out, I am going to be able to defend myself. Youd be a damn fool not to.
See, im a man. Im going to defend me, my family and my things. You arent a man, you are a leftist. So you dont understand.

Exactly what I said, those rules are waived for Democrats. So Maxine, she's peaceful! She's a Democrat and immune from consequences of her actions, like calling for violence!
What did that heffer call for and when? Got a link?

If a war broke out, I am going to be able to defend myself. Youd be a damn fool not to.
See, im a man. Im going to defend me, my family and my things. You arent a man, you are a leftist. So you dont understand.

You can't win an argument with ideologues who believe every reference they make to guns is figurative while every reference you make is literal

Forum List

Back