Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

And he fights standing up against tyranny is his job dumbass. I can tell you this a majority of police officers have the same view
He's being called disingenuous by fellow republicans. He's raising money off now being in the national spotlight, and he's caused people to make threats against other state Congressmen, according to the GBI. Trump indictments roil Republicans in Georgiaâs Senate

Yeah real upstanding guy. But I expect you to like filth like this.

He's not "fighting against tyranny". "Tyranny" is trying to overthrow a legal election to thwart the will of the people. In other words, his refusal to accept the will of the people or the judgement of the courts, is the very definition of the "tyranny" you claim he opposes.
Well said.

In case the idiot, decides it is time to get his gun and starts coordinating, as his attempt to circumvent justice is bound to fail, just as the attempt to overthrow the election failed.

he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle"
If he was my state senator, I'd send him a package -
1693497602798.png

Talking about it is the first step toward it, and is irresponsible by a public official in an elected leadership position.

On the other hand elected Democrat officials calling for violence is perfectly fine because they are being figurative, not literal, huh Brainwashed Simp

Unless they are a Democrat, then taking up arms is purely figurative
You ever been to NW Georgia? There are some real lunatics up there that don't need much encouragement to do something violent.

On the other hand elected Democrat officials calling for violence is perfectly fine because they are being figurative, not literal, huh Brainwashed Simp
Which Democrat elected official is calling for it or discussing it, as an expected solution?

You ever been to NW Georgia? There are some real lunatics up there that don't need much encouragement to do something violent.

You ever been to US cities across the country? There are a whole lot of violent lunatics and Democrats are only prosecuting anyone who fights back

Forum List

Back