Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

1. I hope that Georgia lawmakers are able to discipline the Honorable Fani Wallis in some way, too.

2, But any degree of violence is, of course, ridiculous and self-defeating.

3. The best way to get revenge is peaceful: All hard-working and law-abiding Georgians should simply leave that benighted state.

a. Then Georgia would fall into a state of bankruptcy and anarchy.

Time to start locking these folks up. Threats like that cannot be tolerated.
What the dude said:

"I told one senator... we've got to put our heads together and figure this out. We need to be taking action right now. Because if we don't, our constituencies are gonna be fighting it in the streets. Do you want a civil war? I don't want a civil war. I don't want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so," Moore told Bannon. "And the first step to getting that done is defunding Fani Willis of any Georgia tax dollars and hopefully Rep. Jordan and Rep. Biggs will follow suit in Congress and strip her of her federal dollars, too. Because she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution."

Solitary confinement, or the death penalty?

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
LOCK HIM UP!

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
No, he is expressing what a majority of Americans are feeling today. If something does not change we are very likely to see a revolution, secession, or take over of this country by a foreign power. The liberal democrats have almost destroyed everything this country stand for. They must be stopped.

If a fucking war started. Who is going to walk around unarmed if a war started?
He did not say "im picking up arms if trumps prosecution doesnt go away"
Dumbass

It is illegal to go to war against the legally elected government of the United States of America. To do so, would be "violent insurrection". Just like January 6th.

Nope, but SENATOR BIDEN HAD STOLEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!
This two tiered system is not Justice AT ALL!!!!
It’s funny that Trump gets multiple indictments with scores of charges, but doesn’t end up in remand! Would that happen with you or me? That’s a two-tier system, not one where your guy has lots of evidence against him, while the other only faces innuendo.

Well, Kamala Harris recently said we should fight like hell so we can add her onto the list too. Then we've got a gazillion of Democrats who have said elections were stolen for years. Add them onto the list. And, we had Bernie Sanders repeatedly call for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and went to DC to shoot up Republicans so we can add Bernie onto the list as well.

No, he is expressing what a majority of Americans are feeling today. If something does not change we are very likely to see a revolution, secession, or take over of this country by a foreign power. The liberal democrats have almost destroyed everything this country stand for. They must be stopped.

A majority doesn't feel that way today. The vast majority of Americans want YOU to sit down, shut the fuck up, and behave yourselves.

The vast majority of Americans want to get up, go to work and go about their lives with the least amount of violence and destruction as possible. They don't want ANY war, and they think anyone who thinks that a violent civil war over Donald Trump is a good idea, is fucking crazy.

Well, Kamala Harris recently said we should fight like hell so we can add her onto the list too. Then we've got a gazillion of Democrats who have said elections were stolen for years. Add them onto the list. And, we had Bernie Sanders repeatedly call for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and went to DC to shoot up Republicans so we can add Bernie onto the list as well.

Fight like hell for the right of self determination. At the ballot box. Get out and vote for people who will pass laws to protect your rights.

And when Trump did steal the election, what did Democrats do. They worked like hell to get out the vote in 2020 and make sure he didn't win a second term. AT THE BALLOT BOX.

Real revolutionary ideas those.

It’s funny that Trump gets multiple indictments with scores of charges, but doesn’t end up in remand! Would that happen with you or me? That’s a two-tier system, not one where your guy has lots of evidence against him, while the other only faces innuendo.
"No reasonable prosecutor something something"
:rolleyes:

"No reasonable prosecutor something something"
:rolleyes:

No reasonable prosecutor would charge Clinton because there is NO EVIDENCE of any illegal intent in her actions. Clinton gave the FBI full access to her home and her server, and sat for 11 1/2 hours of questioning in the House.

Trump lied about having the documents, had to have a search warrant enforced to give access, moved documents so the feds wouldn't find them, and then had his lawyers lie and say he'd given them all back.

There's intent for a dozen crimes there.

Fight like hell for the right of self determination. At the ballot box. Get out and vote for people who will pass laws to protect your rights.

And when Trump did steal the election, what did Democrats do. They worked like hell to get out the vote in 2020 and make sure he didn't win a second term. AT THE BALLOT BOX.

Real revolutionary ideas those.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now I understand better. You're saying that the left can fight like hell for their rights but the right can't fight like hell for their rights.

Forum List

Back