Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

Go to The Ukraine and PROVE your support, tough nuts!
:rolleyes:

I’m a Veteran. I’ve proven my support of this nation. I did so for nine years.

I’m not the one threatening Civil War and slaughtering my political opponents. I’m the one telling them to do it.

Nah, your jig is up. Break bad and try to take us, or fuck off.

I highly recommend you just fuck off, because you won't be doing anything the other way.
1693480087964.jpeg

I’m a Veteran. I’ve proven my support of this nation. I did so for nine years.

I’m not the one threatening Civil War and slaughtering my political opponents. I’m the one telling them to do it.
Thanks for serving!
Yeah, slaughtering political opponents is not a good idea, but just as appalling is PERSECUTION of them via convoluted lawfare.
Have a nice day.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
Trump is helping to out the incels and Quislings.

A hat-tip to poster 'Candycorn' for introducing a bit of historical context to this discussion.....ala' William Tecumseh Sherman. (see post #125)

Well played, CC, well played!

Gracias!

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
He should be sedated and institutionalized.

"I don't want to have to draw my rifle" which he went to great lengths to say will be happening if Trump is prosecuted and found guilty. It couldn't have made it much clearer than that.
If a fucking war started. Who is going to walk around unarmed if a war started?
He did not say "im picking up arms if trumps prosecution doesnt go away"
Dumbass

Thanks for serving!
Yeah, slaughtering political opponents is not a good idea, but just as appalling is PERSECUTION of them via convoluted lawfare.
Have a nice day.

The problem is that prosecution does not equal persecution.

New York is probably the weakest case. But that doesn’t mean it is persecution.

Let’s start in Florida. Trump had the documents. That isn’t even denied anymore. The Government learned of them and asked for them back in a letter. They didn’t get the files back. They issued a subpoena. Trump had the documents hidden from the lawyers conducting the search.

Now. That is obstruction of Justice. It is a felony. Having the documents is another felony.

Finally the warrant. Now I might agree it was a bullshit prosecution if Trump had not sat on the documents instead of giving them up when they were found. You know like Pence and Biden did.

At that point you can claim the possession was inadvertent. They were packed in boxes by mistake. When you realized it you strive to correct the mistake. I would not support prosecutions for that.

So that case is hardly a persecution.

Washington DC. The President can not order someone to commit fraud. He can’t order them to commit a clear crime. That is not within the scope of the official duties of the President. That was the foundation of the Nixon debacle. He ordered people to commit crimes to cover up a smaller crime.

Trump was just dumb. Seriously. Dumber than dog shit. He tried to overturn the Georgia Election, when it wouldn’t have made a bit of difference to the Presidential Result. Biden would still have more than 270, even without Georgia.

The charges in Georgia are the State version of the Federal Crimes mentioned.

Dumbass you lied
He said these indictments would start a civil war and he didn't want a civil war to start he didn't want to have to draw his rifle.
Your leftist agenda actions will cause it to happen. He doesn't want a war but will fight if pushed

The problem is that prosecution does not equal persecution.

New York is probably the weakest case. But that doesn’t mean it is persecution.

Let’s start in Florida. Trump had the documents. That isn’t even denied anymore. The Government learned of them and asked for them back in a letter. They didn’t get the files back. They issued a subpoena. Trump had the documents hidden from the lawyers conducting the search.

Now. That is obstruction of Justice. It is a felony. Having the documents is another felony.

Finally the warrant. Now I might agree it was a bullshit prosecution if Trump had not sat on the documents instead of giving them up when they were found. You know like Pence and Biden did.

At that point you can claim the possession was inadvertent. They were packed in boxes by mistake. When you realized it you strive to correct the mistake. I would not support prosecutions for that.

So that case is hardly a persecution.

Washington DC. The President can not order someone to commit fraud. He can’t order them to commit a clear crime. That is not within the scope of the official duties of the President. That was the foundation of the Nixon debacle. He ordered people to commit crimes to cover up a smaller crime.

Trump was just dumb. Seriously. Dumber than dog shit. He tried to overturn the Georgia Election, when it wouldn’t have made a bit of difference to the Presidential Result. Biden would still have more than 270, even without Georgia.

The charges in Georgia are the State version of the Federal Crimes mentioned.
Actually what is happening right now is political persecution.

Forum List

Back