Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

both are citizens, no difference, some of the things Trump is charged with the Clintons did repeatedly, we have a weaponized justice system now. Democrats are looking more and more like the Nazi party of intolerance
Pretty sure an elected official has more pull than some random off the street.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?

Lord I hope this fucking moron does that very thing.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?

Ahhh...I'd need to see the size of his keyboard to make a conclusion.

packers.jpg

Of course he is a coward, normal folks don't talk like that.
First off this guy is a dump truck driver. Not joking. Secondly, his headline to his website reads "god, guns, liberty, leadership". Thirdly, and I know this firsthand, there are some absolutely crazy white trash filth that live in his district that WILL take his words to heart.

First off this guy is a dump truck driver. Not joking. Secondly, his headline to his website reads "god, guns, liberty, leadership". Thirdly, and I know this firsthand, there are some absolutely crazy white trash filth that live in his district that WILL take his words to heart.
That is why I said HE won't. He will do what he can to whip up his constituents and pray 1 of them do it!

What a way to completely butcher the context of the story….

Yet he, nor anyone else for that matter, is able to explain how she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution. Colton is simply using threatening language as reason enough to defund a county prosecutor.
Please point to the threatening language, from COLTONS words..not the words of the writer of the story.

Just curious, what do you do for a living?

Please point to the threatening language, from COLTONS words..not the words of the writer of the story.
"I dont want to have to draw my rifle". If you dont see the threatening tone of that, I dont know what to say to you anymore.

Only if the representatives that called for going against Trump supporters get the same treatment. I'm good, that would get rid of half the democrat representatives in both houses. If you start the game, you better be able to finish it.

Forum List

Back