Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

Now how is that going to happen when they cant even get a special session to do so? Tell us that, Einstein.
Watch it happen and REEE, cupcake; Because it's coming. :itsok:
Maybe. I could be Nostradumbass, too.
It very well will happen, but there's no certainty of anything one day to the next.

Nice link, tard. :rolleyes-41:

Was that done by ChatGPT er wut?

Oh, here's the slanted bullshit your link butchered the absolute Bejeezus out of:

So this guy just gets to continue to say irresponsible things, fomenting violence in the meantime? And lol at him getting voted out. The people that voted him in are even worse.
Yes, that's exactly what you do. People have the right to say irresponsible things. You don't have to agree with them. And no, I'm not saying there are no limits on what someone can say. But, and this is crucial. When having to decide on where to draw the line on acceptable speech you err on the side of accepting it over limiting it.

That's the price you pay for freedom, it applies to everyone.

Which you didnt read. It's not happening. So I guess this elected terrorist will start shooting people he disagrees with. I'm just going by what he said.
I read enough to know no human wrote that and it's not journalism, you fucking dumbass idiot.

Perhaps you'd like some highlights, motherfucker? :auiqs.jpg:

"In a Wednesday memo sent in the direction of definite article Georgia's GOP House caucus, Burns addressed definite article calls originating certain from belonging in the direction of him members"

:wtf:

chatGPT does slanted MSM news

Now fuck the fuck off. :D

Last edited:
Yes, that's exactly what you do. People have the right to say irresponsible things. You don't have to agree with them. And no, I'm not saying there are no limits on what someone can say. But, and this is crucial. When having to decide on where to draw the line on acceptable speech you err on the side of accepting it over limiting it.

That's the price you pay for freedom.
So saying people will take up arms (and that he will join them too) isnt the line for you. What exactly is the line? I mean I can't yell "fire" in a movie theatre. To me this is exactly the same thing. A LEADER saying they will take up arms is basically green lighting everyone else who agrees with him to do the same. I'm sorry you dont see it the same way.

So saying people will take up arms (and that he will join them too) isnt the line for you. What exactly is the line? I mean I can't yell "fire" in a movie theatre. To me this is exactly the same thing. A LEADER saying they will take up arms is basically green lighting everyone else who agrees with him to do the same. I'm sorry you dont see it the same way.
A leader of what moron?

Nice link, tard. :rolleyes-41:

Was that done by ChatGPT er wut?

Oh, here's the slanted bullshit your link butchered the absolute Bejeezus out of:

The GOP and the MAGAtards aren't coping very well. Go ahead and try to get some more attention. All you do is make a bigger ass out of yourselves.

The GOP and the MAGAtards aren't coping very well. Go ahead and try to get some more attention. All you do is make a bigger ass out of yourselves.
How are you doing with Biden and only 60% of blacks supporting him? Trump is at 20% and the number is going up. Biden or any democrat cannot win without the black vote.

When he's saying he doesn't want a civil war and states that he wants to use legislative means he's not exactly advocating for a civil war is he?

At the very least it's ambiguous enough to be read in a much more benign light. That's what I mean by stating that you err on the side of free speech.

In my opinion your bias is simply making you unable to look at it from a more benign standpoint. You might be right, just to be clear that he meant it in the way you're reading it. I doubt it but it's possible. But if i doubt it while basically being on your side, how do you think an actual MAGA person looks at it?

I read enough to know no human wrote that and it's not journalism, you fucking dumbass idiot.

Perhaps you'd like some highlights, motherfucker? :auiqs.jpg:

"In a Wednesday memo sent in the direction of definite article Georgia's GOP House caucus, Burns addressed definite article calls originating certain from belonging in the direction of him members"

:wtf:

chatGPT does slanted MSM news

Now fuck the fuck off. :D
Clicked the wrong link. Here is the correct link

"
Georgia House Speaker Jon Burns poured cold water on his Republican colleagues' efforts to defund Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' office, saying that doing so "flaunts the idea of separation of power, if not outright violates it."

In a Wednesday memo sent to the Georgia's GOP House caucus, Burns addressed the calls from some of his members to oust Willis, writing that, "unfortunately, we continue to have a few members of the General Assembly making misleading or false claims about the General Assembly's lawful powers regarding an ongoing criminal case before our Judiciary.

"A select few are calling to defund a duly-elected district attorney of this state and her office in an attempt to interfere with the criminal justice system. It is unfortunate some would knowingly suggest such a reckless course of action despite the devastating effects it would have."

So this guy just gets to continue to say irresponsible things, fomenting violence in the meantime? And lol at him getting voted out. The people that voted him in are even worse.

Are you new here?
By here, I mean The United States of America.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
if he should, every member of BLM should be

Forum List

Back