Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

I believe they need 2/3 approval at the state level for that to happen. Which will not happen.
599.png

Well if you fuckers wanna be Nazis, you're gonna suffer the same fate they did.

And they could fight a helluva lot harder than any of you pussies can.
I believe the Nazi's are the ones that arent following laws. And I do believe drawing weapons would be against the law. So how is Willis not upholding her Constitutional duties?

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
Karen, you need to chill. Did you contact the FBI yet? Prolly so.

You know. You are making me do 2 things I don't like. Making me tell someone I agree with ideologically they aren't being rational. Something I dislike. And making me state that Harley is right. Something I hate.

The context of the article posted does not support the assertion that this guy is threatening to become violent let alone that he's a domestic terrorist.

At worst he's saying that in the event of an actual civil war he'd take up arms. Something that makes him an idiot, not a terrorist.

Look, tensions are fraught as it is. It doesn't need people inflaming it by taking stuff out of context. I hate it when the right does it like this Moore guy is. And the left doing it doesn't make it better.

I suggest you don't let your bias affect your reading comprehension.
He linked Salon,

nuff said

Yet he, nor anyone else for that matter, is able to explain how she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution. Colton is simply using threatening language as reason enough to defund a county prosecutor.
He is getting close to obstruction of justice using his political office to derail the trial of a political ally.

Georgia’s far-right state Senator Colton Moore suggested that a civil war will break out when Donald Trump goes to trial for trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Yahoo news.
Sure.

Those people think there are 2 types of people.
Cult approved and far right.

Ya'll are nuts.

I doubt there will be any repercussions. Seemingly it is now acceptable for sitting state senators to make violent threats if they dont get their way.
try reading the entire conversation

I believe the Nazi's are the ones that arent following laws. And I do believe drawing weapons would be against the law. So how is Willis not upholding her Constitutional duties?
Believe in one hand and fuck off you stupid commie indoctrinated shitbird in the other. See which one fills up 1st.

This elected official is stating if he cant make this trump problem go away via legislative means, people will take up arms and he will join them in taking up arms. How much clearer does he need to be? And how is Willis not upholding her Constitutional duties?
Yeah tensions are high and that is EXACTLY why this guy shouldnt be promoting the use of firearms if people like him dont get their way.
He specified a civil war. A very specific thing. So is by the way the term domestic terrorist.

As I said I personally think this guy is an idiot. I don't think he's right, nor do I think he should be doing what he's doing.

What I'm saying is. If you believe people shouldn't increase tensions. You should take the responsibility in not inflaming them yourself, by for instance throwing terms around that aren't supported by facts.

In my view the only way this lunacy is ever going to stop is letting cooler heads prevail. Be one of those cooler heads.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There ain't gonna be no civil war. The loser mentioned in the OP is making personal threats.
That isnt the subject at hand, is it?
No he isnt.
If a civil war broke out, are you going to walk around defenseless?

try reading the entire conversation

John
Creepy
the others.

They think that being a left -wing - lunatic gives them the duty to lie.

I would thank Wilbur, but I ain't forgot about how he fucked me over, and never will.

I may can forgive, but it'd be stupid to forget.

Holy shit there was just an owl trying to get a mouse outside. :aargh:

I wouldn't even know that, but I saw the mouse earlier, and the owl go for it just now.

He didn't get it. That's somethibg I don't see every day.

It's stopping a perversion of justice and GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS!
Not true.
He cannot cite a single issue of misconduct on this judge's part.
When Trump told his DOJ during the earlier part of his attempted coup to "just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R's in Congress" this is exactly what he was talking about.

599.png

3/5's approval from BOTH the house and the senate OR Governor approval (not going to happen) is needed to even call a special session. LOL. That's not going to happen. So I was slightly off on my numbers. In addition, Willis' budget is set by the county, not the state. So the state cant defund her.

He specified a civil war. A very specific thing. So is by the way the term domestic terrorist.

As I said I personally think this guy is an idiot. I don't think he's right, nor do I think he should be doing what he's doing.

What I'm saying is if you believe people shouldn't increase tensions. You should take the responsibility in not inflaming them yourself, by for instance throwing terms around that aren't supported by facts.

In my view the only way this lunacy is ever going to stop is letting cooler heads prevail. Be one of those cooler heads.

Bless ya, but -
You are talking to someone who is literally retarded.
Not Down Syndrome - just literally retarded.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?

He's an idiot from the Northwest corner of Georgia.

Forum List

Back