Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

He specified a civil war. A very specific thing. So is by the way the term domestic terrorist.

As I said I personally think this guy is an idiot. I don't think he's right, nor do I think he should be doing what he's doing.

What I'm saying is. If you believe people shouldn't increase tensions. You should take the responsibility in not inflaming them yourself, by for instance throwing terms around that aren't supported by facts.

In my view the only way this lunacy is ever going to stop is letting cooler heads prevail. Be one of those cooler heads.
Sorry, but we differ. I dont believe sitting state reps should go around loosely insinuating armed insurrection if they dont get their way. Which by the way there is virtually zero chance of him getting. Because the state cant defund her and zero chance she'll be voted to be removed. So I guess he'll get his armed insurrection.

Sorry, but we differ. I dont believe sitting state reps should go around loosely insinuating armed insurrection if they dont get their way. Which by the way there is virtually zero chance of him getting. Because the state cant defund her and zero chance she'll be voted to be removed. So I guess he'll get his armed insurrection.
Oh, she will be removed. Watch. I met the DA in Atlanta, it wasn't her. It wasn't anyone that would put up with the bullshit things fatty does, either. The real deal.

Well, I reckon that was a different time. :oops:

Last edited:
Bless ya, but -
You are talking to someone who is literally retarded.
Not Down Syndrome - just literally retarded.
Do you know how many times I caught people on the right starting OP's by linking articles completely at odds with the actual premise? Believe me it's common. People go by the clickbait headline quite often without reading the actual content. It even tends to correlate with the bias of the site they are linking. It doesn't make a person retarded, just biased.

I simply push back on that. Regardless of who's doing it.

Do you know how many times I caught people on the right starting OP's by linking articles completely at odds with the actual premise? Believe me it's common. People go by the clickbait headline quite often without reading the actual content. It even tends to correlate with the bias of the site they are linking. It doesn't make a person retarded, just biased.

I read the article.....how else would I have pulled the quotes? We simply disagree. You think this is some harmless posturing and I think this guy is trying to use an excuse of preventing violence by himself and others as a reason to remove or defund a duly elected official. Again, none of these clowns have ever stated how Willis is not upholding her Constitutional duties or quite frankly anything she has actually done wrong.

NO WAY -
Jo-see.

As I said... twice now. I do not agree with what he's doing. But what he's doing is not illegal, just moronic. The way you deal with moronic state reps that don't break laws is you vote them out of office.

What you don't do in my opinion is claim they are breaking laws when they aren't.

In my view it makes you just as irresponsible as the guy you are denouncing.

Equally bad, it makes it that much harder for people who are looking at the facts objectively, to credibly state that laws where broken.

It's the "boy crying wolf" problem.

The state rep was quoted accurately.
here['s the full quote
"“Do you want a civil war? I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.”

As I said... twice now. I do not agree with what he's doing. But what he's doing is not illegal, just moronic. The way you deal with moronic state reps that don't break laws is you vote them out of office.

What you don't do in my opinion is claim they are breaking laws when they aren't.

In my view it makes you just as irresponsible as the guy you are denouncing.

Equally bad, it makes it that much harder for people who are looking at the facts objectively, to credibly state that laws where broken.

It's the "boy crying wolf" problem.
So this guy just gets to continue to say irresponsible things, fomenting violence in the meantime? And lol at him getting voted out. The people that voted him in are even worse.

here['s the full quote
"“Do you want a civil war? I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.”
And if that doesnt work, out come the guns. Not only will he not dissuade his constituents from doing so, he'll join them.

Forum List

Back