Georgia State Trooper denied bail for Line of Duty shooting.

This type of Police persecution is going to have the long term result of America being MUCH more dangerous.
Think Brazil. This is what the left craves for America.

Not as much shock as people will be in when they are facing a home invasion and 4 armed violent felons are in the house and 911 has a recording
telling you to "leave a message"

Worse yet, if dims gain power, they will take away your self defense.
only if they have balls enough to step on my property!! just saying

It wouldn't have happened if things like we see here happening had happened sooner.
Huh?

but I think I can guess what you are trying to say

black people resist arrest instead of cooperating with the arresting officer because they believe the cops murder black people who resist arrest

But that still makes them the dumbest black people in America

Last edited:
It wouldn't have happened if things like we see here happening had happened sooner.
Huh?

but I think I can guess what you are trying to say

black people resist arrest because they believe the cops murder black people who resist arrest instead of cooperating with the arresting officer

But that still makes them the dumbest black people in America

There we go.......we are getting closer.........just say what you really mean. The police have got away with murdering people for decades. That's going to stop one way or the other.

This type of Police persecution is going to have the long term result of America being MUCH more dangerous.
Think Brazil. This is what the left craves for America.

Not as much shock as people will be in when they are facing a home invasion and 4 armed violent felons are in the house and 911 has a recording
telling you to "leave a message"

Worse yet, if dims gain power, they will take away your self defense.
So...it is ok for police to shoot ab60 yr old man for a busted tail light? That is what Repubs are saying?

So you believe that one person represents all Republicans? That is some pretty stupid logic.
No more stupid than saying Dems will take away your self defense.

No more stupid than saying Dems will take away your self defense.

Given what's going on on California, NewYork and other Dem states, this is probably the most ignorant post of the month.
I truly believe you have mental issues to say this.

No. Not mental issues. Simply an understanding of how hysterical and downright psychotic rabid right-wingers get when it comes to guns. They seem to be incapable of comprehending what it means to be a constitutional right that can only be altered by an amendment that must be ratified by 34 states to become law. The chances of that are incredibly small, the vast majority of amendments fail. This is further complicated by an extreme RWNJ paranoia (that is a mental disorder) that people are "gonna take muh guns" at any attempt to apply rational limits on what constitutes a "right to bear arms".

No. Not mental issues. Simply an understanding of how hysterical and downright psychotic rabid right-wingers get when it comes to guns. They seem to be incapable of comprehending what it means to be a constitutional right that can only be altered by an amendment that must be ratified by 34 states to become law. The chances of that are incredibly small, the vast majority of amendments fail. This is further complicated by an extreme RWNJ paranoia (that is a mental disorder) that people are "gonna take muh guns" at any attempt to apply rational limits on what constitutes a "right to bear arms".

You are an Imbecile 1st Degree. It makes no difference what you say or think. And I maintain you are mentally ill.

Forum List

Back