Georgia State Trooper denied bail for Line of Duty shooting.

Quibbling over a ditch is ridiculous.
It matters

your whole jumping to conclusions is based on the idea that the crazy black guy was harmless because allegedly his car was hopelessly stuck in a ditch

but I see no ditch
The picture you showed looked like it plowed deep into Shrubs and a tree. Probably was stuck.

Either way, the officer held the advantage, blocking him in with a much heavier vehicle then an old Nissan Sentra.

Either way, the officer held the advantage, blocking him in with a much heavier vehicle then an old Nissan Sentra.
What you saw was not a ditch

so that claim was false

anyway the officer was outside his patrol car and no match for a nissan sentra in a test of strength

Georgia ditches fill with weeds in a few days. Everything grows here.
Yeah, right
Ok. From Google Earth. Pictures of Stony Pond Road.

593D6C1E-2F7D-490D-9D9C-51544EFBFB7D.png

138AC3B9-4B17-47AC-90F7-30BD827585E6.png

See the Ditches yet?

This type of Police persecution is going to have the long term result of America being MUCH more dangerous.
Think Brazil. This is what the left craves for America.

Not as much shock as people will be in when they are facing a home invasion and 4 armed violent felons are in the house and 911 has a recording
telling you to "leave a message"

Worse yet, if dims gain power, they will take away your self defense.
So...it is ok for police to shoot ab60 yr old man for a busted tail light? That is what Repubs are saying?
Yes....and it doesn't have to be a busted tail light -- if you dehumanize people enough, shooting them for existing is justification enough

So the ditches there are non existent? You have issues dude.
I posted this a few pages back but maybe you didnt see it

here it is again

it shows the exact spot where the shooting took place and ther is no ditch that would disable an automobile

So the ditches there are non existent? You have issues dude.
I posted this a few pages back but maybe you didnt see it

here it is again

it shows the exact spot where the shooting took place and ther is no ditch that would disable an automobile

And I told you the ditches fill with weeds but are still there. But in your case I could stand in the ditch and have the picture taken from ten angles and you would swear it didn’t matter.

And I told you the ditches fill with weeds but are still there.
Thats bs.

In your pictute there is a ditch but its not filled with weeds

and in the picture of the actual spot where the shooting took place there is no ditch that could immobilize a nissan sentra

What you saw was not a ditch

so that claim was false

anyway the officer was outside his patrol car and no match for a nissan sentra in a test of strength
I looked at the crash seen. It would have taken time to m anuever out, assuming he wasnt stuck (he probably was if he was moving the wherls back and forth). More then enough time for the officer to get out of the way.

Thiscwas wrongful.

In an unprecedented move a Magistrate Judge has denied bail on State Trooper Jacob Gordon Thompson who is accused of murdering Julian Lewis.

Now this is exceptionally odd. In nearly every other case the LEO is granted bail or released on their own recognizance.

This took place in Screven County. This is not a major city. Nor a minor one. It is essentially a rural area.

The times, they are a changing. And for LEO’s this is going to be a big and unpleasant shock.
Hope he is acquitted.

Pretty sure you are.
Why not? All he did was Defend himself.

In an unprecedented move a Magistrate Judge has denied bail on State Trooper Jacob Gordon Thompson who is accused of murdering Julian Lewis.

Now this is exceptionally odd. In nearly every other case the LEO is granted bail or released on their own recognizance.

This took place in Screven County. This is not a major city. Nor a minor one. It is essentially a rural area.

The times, they are a changing. And for LEO’s this is going to be a big and unpleasant shock.
Hope he is acquitted.

Pretty sure you are.
Why not? All he did was Defend himself.

Hmmm, so a man with a gun shots and UNARMED man in the head when he wasn't a threat and you call that defending himself. Smfh.

The man's car was in a ditch
Do you base that on a photograph?

no one claims the car was immobilized

Outside of the entire system that investigated the situation.
The must have investigated it from their computer screen the way libs here have done

but even then the rhetoric does not match the video evidence

State agents investigating after one person shot by trooper after chase in Screven Co.

The man's car was in a ditch
Do you base that on a photograph?

no one claims the car was immobilized

Outside of the entire system that investigated the situation.
The must have investigated it from their computer screen the way libs here have done

but even then the rhetoric does not match the video evidence

State agents investigating after one person shot by trooper after chase in Screven Co.

No, they didn't investigate it from their computer screen. Things are changing and that is making you upset. Why not just be honest about why?

Forum List

Back