Georgia State Trooper denied bail for Line of Duty shooting.

No, they didn't investigate it from their computer screen.

Things are changing and that is making you upset.

Why not just be honest about why?
lib lies make me upset

The visual evidence shows there was no ditch

Well then you are arguing that the police force is corrupt. I've been arguing they largely are for years.

Well then you are arguing that the police force is corrupt. I've been arguing they largely are for years.
I am arguing that there was no ditch as the video plainly shows

The video shows there is a drop off along the road. Whatever they want to call it isn't important. Even if he was able to back out there was NO reason to shoot the man. Even if he got away it wasn't going to be hard to track him down.

No, they didn't investigate it from their computer screen.

Things are changing and that is making you upset.

Why not just be honest about why?
lib lies make me upset

The visual evidence shows there was no ditch

Let me get this straight. You denounce the Libs for investigating from their computer screen. When did you visit the site in person? Or are you doing what you accuse the GBI, State Police, and Prosecutor of doing?

The video shows there is a drop off along the road.
Wrong

the video shows NO dropoff

It's impossible to tell what is there when the reporter starts because of the weeds. When his sister is talking you can clearly see a drop off. But as noted, the police were there investigating. You are investigating from your computer.

And as I said. even if it was completely flat there obviously was no evidence he should have been shot.

Investigating from your computer screen? Isn’t that poor investigating technique? Or is it only poor for others?
Investigating from your computer screen refers to you in post #124 where you queried Googl Maps and posted a picture of a ditch that WAS NOT at the shooting site

my link is provided by a local lib reporter AT THE ACTUAL SCENE of the shooting

This type of Police persecution is going to have the long term result of America being MUCH more dangerous.
Think Brazil. This is what the left craves for America.

Not as much shock as people will be in when they are facing a home invasion and 4 armed violent felons are in the house and 911 has a recording
telling you to "leave a message"

Worse yet, if dims gain power, they will take away your self defense.
So...it is ok for police to shoot ab60 yr old man for a busted tail light? That is what Repubs are saying?

So you believe that one person represents all Republicans? That is some pretty stupid logic.

It's impossible to tell what is there when the reporter starts because of the weeds.
Bullshit

there is no ditch

only a wide spot on the road that ends at the treeline

Thank you Mr Computer investigator. Even the officer claims the car revved up. If it wasn't stuck it wouldn't do that. Of course the officer very well could be lying which it was obviously determined he did. Cops are going to be held accountable. That is what upsets you.

Investigating from your computer screen? Isn’t that poor investigating technique? Or is it only poor for others?
Investigating from your computer screen refers to you in post #124 where you queried Googl Maps and posted a picture of a ditch that WAS NOT at the shooting site

my link is provided by a local lib reporter AT THE ACTUAL SCENE of the shooting

So when the reporter on scene said the cat was stuck in the ditch. He was not investigating on scene but was what? Reporting lies? You can not link to a single source where someone said the car was not stuck.

Forum List

Back